The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
XxSephirothxX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Tried one of the viets in the second level. I had difficulty trying to cum because there is another customer beside me(just seperated by a curtain) and she took her time to let me release even though i tried giving up halfway.

Figure is great and looks milfy too.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 20
hornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
did you try the big booobs one?
is the seccret shoop at thee samme leveel?
Clean?
Yeah. Tried. Slim and big boobs. No shower in the room.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 20
hornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSephirothxX View Post
Tried one of the viets in the second level. I had difficulty trying to cum because there is another customer beside me(just seperated by a curtain) and she took her time to let me release even though i tried giving up halfway.

Figure is great and looks milfy too.
Lol. So suay. Didn’t had any other customer when I tried. Whole unit to ourselves.
Old 26-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
martingrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time are the shops here usually open? Planning to take a look today 🙃
Old 26-08-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
BoykaTHEbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
did you try the big booobs one?
is the seccret shoop at thee samme leveel?
Clean?
Last week Wednesday I went down for the first time and saw this Viet lady with big boobs in white t shirt at level two near the florist shop.

Without further hesitation I follow her into the shop and paid $30 upfront.

Since I’m not there for massage 😆

Ask what service does she provide? Her name is ah Lang.

At first she offer FJ at $150, too steep for me as I only left $100-120 cash with me. Tried hard to Nego with her, at last my small head gives in. Paid $120
She keep mentioned to me she’s not old so don’t offer her anything lower.

She capped me and bj, some nipples licking. But my oh my her body really good even boobs is fake one but soft enough to play.

We started with her on top riding me and halfway through change to doggy and I finish with missionary.

Overall experience was really good as quite a while never release my armies.

Left USSS a happy man.
Old 26-08-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoykaTHEbeast View Post
Last week Wednesday I went down for the first time and saw this Viet lady with big boobs in white t shirt at level two near the florist shop.

Without further hesitation I follow her into the shop and paid $30 upfront.

Since I’m not there for massage 😆

Ask what service does she provide? Her name is ah Lang.

At first she offer FJ at $150, too steep for me as I only left $100-120 cash with me. Tried hard to Nego with her, at last my small head gives in. Paid $120
She keep mentioned to me she’s not old so don’t offer her anything lower.

She capped me and bj, some nipples licking. But my oh my her body really good even boobs is fake one but soft enough to play.

We started with her on top riding me and halfway through change to doggy and I finish with missionary.

Overall experience was really good as quite a while never release my armies.

Left USSS a happy man.
You can nego $130 all in but anyway... most impt is you are happy wif her service. By the way, there are always 2 viet girls at the table. You referring to the long hair or short hair one?
Old 26-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZhu View Post
went around and see see look look.
there's one IMHO looked better
that is actually near the entrance .
This was a very useful tip. Great fun. There’s an older one and a younger one, ended up with the older one for some much needed MILF action. Want to try younger one next...maybe even both if they agree?
Old 26-08-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just went to explore after reading about this place. As I was walking around level 2, I saw a pretty lady walking out of her shop. She told me her name was Lily, but I did not try as I wanted to explore the other floors first.

Im going to try maybe later after I have my prata next door. Any info on this Lily. Her shop shd be one of the first shops at level 2. There is another lady in that shop. Thanks to anyone who can share.
Old 26-08-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funboy3 View Post
Any info on this Lily. Her shop shd be one of the first shops at level 2. There is another lady in that shop. Thanks to anyone who can share.
Sent you a PM.
Old 26-08-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Went down to USSC to take a look yesterday evening, saw this slim lady with good figure closing her manicure shop on lvl 4. Any bro know if who she is and if she offer anything special?

Thanks
Old 26-08-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 18
hellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud of

Can't seems to see the big boobs viet. Went twice twice not around. Is she at the corner where there is always an old lady sitting there?
Old 26-08-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmacmeal View Post
You can nego $130 all in but anyway... most impt is you are happy wif her service. By the way, there are always 2 viet girls at the table. You referring to the long hair or short hair one?
Thanks bro for the info.

Was new in USSC, overall I like it very much.

As I’m into milf 😍😍😍

I’m referring to the long hair one.

But quite awkward as by a curtain away next to me is another brother having fierce hj by his lady. Can hear the meat to meat oily flapping sounds. Hahaha and he let out a long moan.

Today I went down again and roaming at level 3, went into this small shop near escalator. Paid $50 to Coco and opt for massage.

She’s very friendly and nice, 2-3 minutes back massage then flip me over for action.

I opt for B2B and she quoted me $150 at first then I told her not enough cash with me. Lolz she told me can use nets. On the end I agreed to $100 for the deal.

Overall experience was good as her breast were firm and solid stroking my lil bro.

Her skin and body also considered very well maintaned for her age.

Before leaving she also suggest to visit during the weekend as there will be another lady working for weekend. Saw her picture also solid body with pretty face. Can try tarma with them.

Now must wait until next week salary out again then visit ah lang. Cheers to all brother here for the sharing.
Old 26-08-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellme View Post
Can't seems to see the big boobs viet. Went twice twice not around. Is she at the corner where there is always an old lady sitting there?
Bro what time you went? This is the correct shop. She will be at the table outside facing florist shop. She told me normally will off work around 5pm.
Old 26-08-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
XxSephirothxX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellme View Post
If you are talking about the level 2 one, she is near the florist shop.
Old 26-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoykaTHEbeast View Post
Thanks bro for the info.

Was new in USSC, overall I like it very much.

As I’m into milf 😍😍😍

I’m referring to the long hair one.

But quite awkward as by a curtain away next to me is another brother having fierce hj by his lady. Can hear the meat to meat oily flapping sounds. Hahaha and he let out a long moan.

Today I went down again and roaming at level 3, went into this small shop near escalator. Paid $50 to Coco and opt for massage.

She’s very friendly and nice, 2-3 minutes back massage then flip me over for action.

I opt for B2B and she quoted me $150 at first then I told her not enough cash with me. Lolz she told me can use nets. On the end I agreed to $100 for the deal.

Overall experience was good as her breast were firm and solid stroking my lil bro.

Her skin and body also considered very well maintaned for her age.

Before leaving she also suggest to visit during the weekend as there will be another lady working for weekend. Saw her picture also solid body with pretty face. Can try tarma with them.

Now must wait until next week salary out again then visit ah lang. Cheers to all brother here for the sharing.
wah bro 150 in total for non existent massage and b2b? abit chor lehh. ltr they hammer the other bro who visit them lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread