The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 10-07-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
travelling mistress? we got ourselves a looney travelling barking bitch instead. HAHAHAAAHAHA. anyone planning to see this hoe ass bitch for her imaginary sessions please have yr eyes wide open and see hw she admittedly herself states she have 0 regard for u her 'slave' or the sm community at large and is explicitly in it only for the money, the antithesis of true great domme.HAHAAAHA out of her own mouth spews where her true passion lies, which is to live off the state like a cockroach and get stoned all day like the useless hoe she is. anyone planning to see this junkie hoe dat defaults to ad hominem garbage the first instinct she gets?? anyone? i think NOT! HAHAHAAA. if only she wishes, HAHAAAAHAAHA omgawd, hw can someone be so dumb than dumber to think tis is good for her marketing. tis hoe is so deprived of attention and love she thinks everyone adores and serves her the moment anyone talks bout her. BWAAAHAHAHAHAH cool story hoe.

anyone wondering if she did really pull her bs one trick pony pity shill frm local dommes can check with yr respective mistress yrself. everyone noes i only state facts and speak the truth. obv bitch too dumb to understand sarcasm when 10k in 5 days is too much for her to comprehend she has to beg for chump change and write pity sob stories jus to get sessions. did she say she was raking it in?!?? 10k in 5 days?!? god bless her pathetic soul!! that should be the most money she ever came in contact with her entire life.HAHAAAHA
Your imagination is fantastic... The local dommes? U have no one to back your stories so u are trying to sow discord? Name the dommes lah!

Fucking retard! U really believe there is a SG dommes Union and that I joined the membership? U think I even know them? U must be living in your own world asshole!

U really good at 断章取义! I said I'm not interested in fake identity nor making Fake friends becomes I don't care for my subs/slaves? If I didn't care for my subs/slaves, I wouldn't agree to them to come back and host.

Hey cock sucker, I had to acknowledge your ID after receiving the email this afternoon with picture of u or so he claimed. U are just a fucking coward hiding behind the screen, no fucking guts at all. Only knows how to be a keyboard warrior and dragging anyone and everyone into making your stories sustainable...

你这下贱的狗嘴里真的长不出象牙!
有妈生没妈养的狗杂碎!人在做,天在看!

Cockroach/小强 u said? Do u even know what it's means?
Old 10-07-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
It's obvious you are having another psychosis episode.
bro dun u get it yet? bitch neds to put ppl down wif racial slurs and ad hominem trash in order to feel in power and accomplished. we have to give chance to this old ass hoe of a mom that is very obv way past her prime physically and mentally (nt dat she was prime in any way shape or form before), she has to come on here to beg us to validate her relevance in a society that has left her behind, the only appeal left is to come on here and be a clown for all of us!! so much so she has to keep this charade up jus so ppl will pity her and toss her pennies in order to feed herself. we gotta rmb bitch too poor to even live in sg she gotta leave for 3rd world country Cambodia and even there cant even survive more than few years. WHERE all her beloved slaves paying her 10k in 5 days nw huh?? AHAHAHAAHAHA

tbh this paper tiger of a hoe ass mom is so powerless and useless at her threats she has to cook one up every post. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Want to blackmail someone pls put some effort into research. what a joke!! she thinks she can copy paste some bs roleplay her slave sent her and think she can hit the jackpot?!? HAHAHAHAHAAA. PLEASE HOE, post it if u have it so we can all enjoy the show and we shall confirm hw much of a paper tiger hoe ass bitch u r that has nth to hang onto but yr pathetic stories and charades to feign relevancy. Empty vessels do indeed make the most noise is so true. i just confirmed..OOOOOPPS!!AHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAHA

obv this hoe ass bitch psychosis off the charts cos her meds has no effect due to all the drugs she's been abusing over the years, she is immune to it. also nobody talking to her dk y she keeps quoting me for fuck sake...cant get this dogshit scum off my shoe!! if there's anything we can agree on, Xenia is beyond a reason of a doubt an old haggard crazy bitch ass of a paper tiger HOEEE!! WE ALL CAN DEF CONFIRMMMM!!

Last edited by ILemonic; 10-07-2022 at 01:06 AM.
Old 10-07-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
Unfortunately for this time, cash discount is no longer available. But...

I have some stuff to clear to make way for new ones. Whoever is seeing me for sessions next week can pick what u like for FREE.
I remember getting thank you messages from your "slaves", because you gave them free sessions in exchange for flaming me on this thread.

Not even the cheapest whore in this entire forum would offer her services for free, yet here you are.
Old 10-07-2022, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I remember getting thank you messages from your "slaves", because you gave them free sessions in exchange for flaming me on this thread.

Not even the cheapest whore in this entire forum would offer her services for free, yet here you are.
OOOPPSSYY!! exposed! yet she's claims so loudly she doesn't sell her body for money. OH WAIT!! she is actually right! she sells her body for NO MONEY!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA
Old 10-07-2022, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quote:

I offered my service for free? Are u kidding me? Your black eyes is so black till u can't see?

Funny how ppl like u can be so twisted and be low class just because u wanna win me....Are u so poor in tactics which u got to unscrupulous resort to making up impossible stories...

I'm loving it Blackie... love to see how a Indian from India slave the stupid him...

Hahaha...a Singaporean Chinese man enslaved by u.U can have him cos he is a fucking loser and love being fuck + doing bj. Saw his photo of being gangbang so not surprising that he beng over for the BLACK!!!!
Totally disgusting!

Last edited by Goddessxenia; 10-07-2022 at 05:53 AM.
Old 10-07-2022, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
OOOPPSSYY!! exposed! yet she's claims so loudly she doesn't sell her body for money. OH WAIT!! she is actually right! she sells her body for NO MONEY!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA
U mother fucking loser! U think I'm afraid of your lousy accusations? I never do it so I am not afraid or rather never afraid!

Hello! Be more creative!!! Go suck more cocks especially TheBlackOne! Sell your skin and your body to him!

Aiyoh! So fucking loser!

Last edited by Goddessxenia; 10-07-2022 at 05:46 AM.
Old 10-07-2022, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quote:

Hey, u the black whore! Are u disgraceful of your skin color and you hated your black parents that u are what my slave said which u love to attack Chinese? Black slave!
Old 10-07-2022, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quote:

I'm amazed how much lies u can create...But u can continue your nonsense fooling the navie and stupid cos slaves I've seen will never ever believe u....u think u pull such lousy and loser stunts can make it believable?
Dream on!!! Try harder lah! This accusations really is ridiculous! Everyone knows they are nothing if they are not monetary beneficial to me...

Walao! U really making my toes laughed leh! Why are u guys so stupid huh? Hilarious to the max!

So funny that I cannot stop laughing....
Old 10-07-2022, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
A frog living in a well. that's your world little boy... Like I said before, fantastic imagination! I'm entertained so go on!

U created so many stories... Dommes hating me and shunning me, name them lah? U know what, I don't know any other dommes so I enjoyed your story...

Me transacting my body for money? Plain accusations! I still enjoyed your story because I don't even do nudity then where is selling? Got proof?

Really fun... keep going!
Old 10-07-2022, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
HAHAAAHAHAHA am i seeing this right?!?! this hoe really thinks she is big brother CIA..what a joke!! what is funnier than a crazy hoe is a hoe that really thinks she isnt selling her body for money. i guesses she has to psycho herself to believe her own bs to in order to live with herself.

word of advice. instead of hoeing yrself out on this forum, why nt work on yrself and spend more time with yr kids like any decent mom would (if u r even one to begin with). the forum aint falling for yr bs one trick pony charade to drum up attention for yr ailing hosting sessions u call a business dat is falling to pieces with every word u spew.
U are a disgrace to our race! Bowing to black Indian? I am speechless with your choice of allies. Because there's no Chinese to support your accusations of me that u have to collaborate with the black?

Hello! U are a pathetic loser! Pick the black? Siao ah! Since when we Chinese in SG bow to ah nei especially from India? U wanna to be traitor then go ahead! Didn't read the news? The blacks vows to take over all the jobs in SG and make our country their country! U really so dumb that u didn't know meh?

Just because u wanna attack me a fellow Singaporean and u sell your citizenship! Fuck off lah!!!!

Really can't stand ppl like u Who supported asshole! Traitor!!!!! burn u!!!!

Last edited by Goddessxenia; 10-07-2022 at 05:31 AM.
Old 10-07-2022, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro dun u get it yet? bitch neds to put ppl down wif racial slurs and ad hominem trash in order to feel in power and accomplished. we have to give chance to this old ass hoe of a mom that is very obv way past her prime physically and mentally (nt dat she was prime in any way shape or form before), she has to come on here to beg us to validate her relevance in a society that has left her behind, the only appeal left is to come on here and be a clown for all of us!! so much so she has to keep this charade up jus so ppl will pity her and toss her pennies in order to feed herself. we gotta rmb bitch too poor to even live in sg she gotta leave for 3rd world country Cambodia and even there cant even survive more than few years. WHERE all her beloved slaves paying her 10k in 5 days nw huh?? AHAHAHAAHAHA

tbh this paper tiger of a hoe ass mom is so powerless and useless at her threats she has to cook one up every post. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Want to blackmail someone pls put some effort into research. what a joke!! she thinks she can copy paste some bs roleplay her slave sent her and think she can hit the jackpot?!? HAHAHAHAHAAA. PLEASE HOE, post it if u have it so we can all enjoy the show and we shall confirm hw much of a paper tiger hoe ass bitch u r that has nth to hang onto but yr pathetic stories and charades to feign relevancy. Empty vessels do indeed make the most noise is so true. i just confirmed..OOOOOPPS!!AHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAHA

obv this hoe ass bitch psychosis off the charts cos her meds has no effect due to all the drugs she's been abusing over the years, she is immune to it. also nobody talking to her dk y she keeps quoting me for fuck sake...cant get this dogshit scum off my shoe!! if there's anything we can agree on, Xenia is beyond a reason of a doubt an old haggard crazy bitch ass of a paper tiger HOEEE!! WE ALL CAN DEF CONFIRMMMM!!
U got me so excited that I'm laughing all morning... Loser!
I thought I asked u to name the dommes and u suddenly start sucking the cock of that India Indian!

All your cock and bull stories! I need u? Fuck u hor! U were so poor that u couldn't afford to see me! Hahaha

No balls and no money! All u can do is sucking up to TheBlackOne because he is the only one that acknowledged your cock sucking skills. Total disgrace to Chinese!

No words to describe your hopelessness! Ladyboy exposed u to be cock sucker and u immediately go suck up to the India Indian!!!
Old 10-07-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

post the SS of the msg here bro! so all her beloved slaves past present and future ( opps zero present and def no future) can see hw much their money is worth and realize wad a bozo they were for paying her (even pennies) or serving her in the first place when she's actually giving free sessions like the true blue HOEE she is!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Old 10-07-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

as expected bitch first instinct is to default to racial slurs obv cos dats the only thing she got when all her paper tiger house of cards threats are falling apart piece by piece like her pathetic hoe life! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA where is the post/email she claims to have on me.. WHERE bitch??!? *silent crickets. YEA i tot so too. realizing her paper tiger empty threats are exactly that! just like her pathetic hoe life and now pivots to state i should support her cos she's fellow SG Chinese?!? PUIIII!!! firstly, dk wad makes her assume I'm SG or Chinese (nt saying im nt or i am), oh wait!! its cos she herself is SG and Chinese so tryna play the same race card..AHHH i see!! guys look at this pathetic hoe she has to revert to such lowly vernacular playing the race card when cornered! secondly, im def nt a racist like her and only support facts and truth unlike her that goes around slinging racial slurs and ad hominem trash and still be so proud of it. god do forgive her soul! all her beloved slaves, please look at this hoe for what she truly is. An empty paper bag of a racist cunt hoe ass bitch that has 0 regard for anyone's wellbeing and is seeing u only if it benefits her!!(FACT: her words nt mine)

its getting quite boring actually with her one trick pony comebacks and slurs with illiterate spelling and grammar that are so predictably LOW CLASS its nt even funny anymore. so apparent she has nth to offer this community. so kindly pls STFU and leave. u have outstayed yr welcome clown! TQVM. (nt dat anybody welcomed her in the first place)

as i said before, bros can check in with their own respective local dommes they are serving at the moment and hear the truth themselves. i rest my case. DEF nt as dumb as this dumbest cunt to reveal my source. all knows i only speak facts and truth, its up to them to cross check it. And she says she doesn't know any other domme??!?! OBV of course LAHHHHH!!! cos everyone shuns her like the plague brainless CUNT!! *NEWS FLASH* Its nt that she dk any other dommes, its every other domme doesn't want to know her!!! OPPPSSS did she jus CONFIRM her own unlikeness? HAHAHAHAHA LMAOOOOOOOOO.. didn't noe this hoe can still ick out one last laugh frm her stupidity!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited by ILemonic; 10-07-2022 at 12:17 PM.
Old 10-07-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually I don’t want to get involved in the fight between some bros and Goddess Xenia. However, I feel that it is getting out of hand and I want to give fellow bros my side of the story.

I am the special slave that Goddess Xenia mentioned. I am actually a very stingy guy and has not served any local mistress before as I find that their charges are too high. If I can serve Mistress An Er or other PRC Mistress at $150, why shd I serve a local mistress at > $250? However after I have served Goddess Xenia 2 times, I was captivated by her and have not regretted since then. I am awed by her beauty, her personality, her dominance, her sexy body and her pair of gorgeous legs. Most slaves who have served her before would agree she has sexy legs and would love to kneel down and worship them! Every time when I think of Her sexy legs or when i remit $ to her during the lockdown, I would get a hard on. Bros may not believe me. But that is the truth. I feel so submissive towards Her. That is the power of Goddess Xenia!!! She has basically enslaved me and I am happy to be her slave.

Since the pandemic started, life has not been kind to her. She can’t work overseas and has no income. However, as she is my beloved Goddess, I can’t bear to see her suffer. I sent her about $500 each month for her allowance. Even then it is not enough to support her. She lives in a posh condo with sea view. Why? Because there are also other slaves who contributed to her allowance. Why we do it? I think the main reason is because Goddess is very special and all of us worship, adore and love her. We can’t let Goddess suffer!

When she fell sick, I was very worried and called her many times, encouraging her to stay positive and look for the light at the end of the tunnel. I will send her extra whenever I can to let her eat and sleep well. I know is hard for her being alone, sick and locked in the house by herself for so long. I keep reminding her to take her medicine and be strong.

Back to the issue of her earning $10k. Unfortunately for the bros, it is true. I sent her back to Malaysia after her last hosting in SINGAPORE and she proudly showed me the notes. Like I mentioned before, she is a Very Special Mistress that can charge $450/hr and slaves still want to kneel down in front of her to serve her.

When the borders reopened, I went to Malaysia to visit her a few times. I persuaded her to restart her SM career. Initially she did not want to, but I managed to get her to come back to Singapore so that I can serve her better. In fact I gave her $12k so that she can settle the issues. Why the need for $12k? To settle some unforeseen circumstances plus she broke her nose on one of her relapse and she feels that she is no longer good for session having a crooked nose. I see no wrong on her nose but I understand her anxiety so I sent her money to get her fix and accompanied her to the clinic.
She hugged me and smile before she went in for her surgery, I was a little surprised cos she wasn't friendly person in private, I only found out later why she do that. I waited 2 hrs and she came out face swollen till unbelievable. Her surgeon told me to watch her because she bleed too much. It was only later that I know why?

That night she told me she is Hyperthyroidism and not allowed for any form of anesthesia because it would cost a thyroid storm and she will either die of heart failure or in coma. She told me she can't even extract a tooth in SINGAPORE or any small surgery in SINGAPORE because of her medical records in SINGAPORE database. The main reason for her mental illness was because her thyroid level is too high which led to anxiety and irritability, sadly there is no cure for thyroid. I was so adamant to get her back to SM so she took the ultimate risk to look her best for me and for session. I got scared for her health and I slept on the sofa in her living room that night and checking on her every 1 hour just to make sure she is breathing. Seeing her waking up the next morning was beautiful.

She retired but restarting SM for me and her other slaves that supported her during the pandemic. This is something I admired of her, always doing her best for work/session, this time risking her life. And this maybe the last hosting in SINGAPORE because she is planning to quit completely after touring Europe then China for sessions. She said is time for next chapter in life and she doesn't want to deal with idiots anymore.

Like I said in the beginning, I don't want to get involve and Goddess instructed me to stay out because she doesn't want me to be attack. But I feel that I have to tell the truth, I saw her when she is well, I see her getting sick and when I visited her, I see her medication, her scars on her wrist and I see her struggling to get well. If not for me who keep persuading her, and me to post her return here, she wouldn't have to be insulted and attack by ppl in here. Somehow, I felt that it is my fault. Why subject her to these unnecessary attack?

U don't believe her when she said she came back for slaves who supported her. U didn't even believe she worked hard to earn $10k in 5 days. I can honestly tell u that she has done it because I'm willing to give her $500 monthly allowance for 2 years and fork out $12k to get her back to SINGAPORE so why not her other slaves? U may think I am making up stories and attack me. My Goddess just recovered yet so strong and she took it all upon herself so I can't be coward to shift the blame for bringing her back to SM.

Lastly just to clarify. I am Goddess Xenia’s slave, I am not her bf or FB. Thus I do not have the opportunity to make love to her (I wish I could). Other than no love making, she also never give me any BJ or HJ. Since I am her slave, i know my position is to be under Her. My job is to serve her well. Sexual gratification is not part of the equation Bros may think I must be so stupid to spend so much effort and $ on her, but achieve nothing. However that’s me and I am just happy to serve Her.

Once again, I just want to say that I love, adore and worship Goddess Xenia and would love to be her slave forever.

Last edited by micky_blues; 11-07-2022 at 10:38 AM.
Old 10-07-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
Actually I don’t want to get involved in the fight between some bros and Goddess Xenia. However, I feel that it is getting out of hand and I want to give fellow bros my side of the story.

I am the special slave that Goddess Xenia mentioned. I am actually a very stingy guy and has not served any local mistress before as I find that their charges are too high. If I can serve Mistress An Er or other PRC Mistress at $150, why shd I serve a local mistress at > $250? However after I have served Goddess Xenia 2 times, I was captivated by her and have not regretted since then. I am awed by her beauty, her personality, her sexy body and her pair of gorgeous legs. Most slaves who have served her before would agree she has sexy legs and would love to kneel down and worship them! Everytime when I think of Her’s sexy legs, my little bro would react accordingly and I feel so submissive to Her. That is the power of Goddess Xenia!!! She has basically enslaved me and I am happy to be her slave.

Since the pandemic started, life has not been kind to her. She can’t work overseas and has no income. However, as she is my beloved Goddess, I can’t bear to see her suffer. I sent her about $500 each month for her allowance. Even then it is not enough to support her. She lives in a posh condo with sea view. Why? Because there are also other slaves who contributed to her allowance. Why we do it? I think the main reason is because Goddess is very special and all of us worship, adore and love her. We can’t let Goddess suffer!

When she fell sick, I was very worried and called her many times, encouraging her to stay positive and look for the light at the end of the tunnel. I will send her extra whenever I can to let her eat and sleep well. I know is hard for her being alone, sick and locked in the house by herself for so long. I keep reminding her to take her medicine and be strong.

Back to the issue of her earning $10k. Unfortunately for the bros, it is true. I sent her back to Malaysia after her last hosting in SINGAPORE and she proudly showed me the notes. Like I mentioned before, she is a Very Special Mistress that can charge $450/hr and slaves still want to kneel down in front of her to serve her.

When the borders reopened, I went to Malaysia to visit her a few times. I persuaded her to restart her SM career. Initially she did not want to, but I managed to get her to come back to Singapore so that I can serve her better. In fact I gave her $12k so that she can settle the issues. Why the need for $12k? To settle some unforeseen circumstances plus she broke her nose on one of her relapse and she feels that she is no longer good for session having a crooked nose. I see no wrong on her nose but I understand her anxiety so I sent her money to get her fix and accompanied her to the clinic.
She hugged me and smile before she went in for her surgery, I was a little surprised cos she wasn't friendly person in private, I only found out later why she do that. I waited 2 hrs and she came out face swollen till unbelievable. Her surgeon told me to watch her because she bleed too much. It was only later that I know why?

That night she told me she is Hyperthyroidism and not allowed for any form of anesthesia because it would cost a thyroid storm and she will either die of heart failure or in coma. She told me she can't even extract a tooth in SINGAPORE or any small surgery in SINGAPORE because of her medical records in SINGAPORE database. The main reason for her mental illness was because her thyroid level is too high which led to anxiety and irritability, sadly there is no cure for thyroid. I was so adamant to get her back to SM so she took the ultimate risk to look her best for me and for session. I got scared for her health and I slept on the sofa in her living room that night and checking on her every 1 hour just to make sure she is breathing. Seeing her waking up the next morning was beautiful.

She retired but restarting SM for me and her other slaves that supported her during the pandemic. This is something I admired of her, always doing her best for work/session, this time risking her life. And this maybe the last hosting in SINGAPORE because she is planning to quit completely after touring Europe then China for sessions. She said is time for next chapter in life and she doesn't want to deal with idiots anymore.

Like I said in the beginning, I don't want to get involve and Goddess instructed me to stay out because she doesn't want me to be attack. But I feel that I have to tell the truth, I saw her when she is well, I see her getting sick and when I visited her, I see her medication, her scars on her wrist and I see her struggling to get well. If not for me who keep persuading her, and me to post her return here, she wouldn't have to be insulted and attack by ppl in here. Somehow, I felt that it is my fault. Why subject her to these unnecessary attack?

U don't believe her when she said she came back for slaves who supported her. U didn't even believe she worked hard to earn $10k in 5 days. I can honestly tell u that she has done it because I'm willing to give her $500 monthly allowance for 2 years and fork out $12k to get her back to SINGAPORE so why not her other slaves? U may think I am making up stories and attack me. My Goddess just recovered yet so strong and she took it all upon herself so I can't be coward to shift the blame for bringing her back to SM.

Lastly just to clarify. I am Goddess Xenia’s slave, I am not her bf or SB. I do not have the opportunity to make love to her (I wish I could). Bros may think I must be so stupid to spend so much effort and $ on her, but achieve nothing. However that’s me and I am just happy to serve Her.

Once again, I just want to say that I love, adore and worship Goddess Xenia and would love to be her slave forever.

h/t brotha for finding it in yr heart to love such a creature. there is def nth wrong in yr devotion and hw u wanna spend yr money on her. but pls advise her to get off the forum and stop spewing garbage every chance she gets. this forum and community is nt her free campaign stage! bitch doesn't noe wen to STFU when it's so obv she's jus digging her own grave deeper and deeper. if u truly care for her, pls make sure she is mentally sound first before even thinking of doing any activity that can trigger her psychosis.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1