The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Another voluptuous chiobu I tried earlier this week
My locked on target now
see her after Christmas
Old 23-12-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
see her after Christmas
Or maybe next year

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 23-12-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello MrBigBadBird:

I’m not sure what the man (blue shirt / jeans) in the picture will do, chances are he will try to make the girl pass out using the pillow before running away.

Are you serious about running away? Not sure if money can refund!

The “1608 Coco” was the MILF who RTC about 6 months ago right?

Bro

That type of body massing in the photo definitely gotta run and pay $50 rejection fees.
Otherwise the trauma might haunt me forever

1608 I refer to the Coco/ Keke whom I tried a couple months back
Not sure whether she’s still around. Not the poor service pretty Coco who rtc.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3859 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.... to bros:

When not so pretty, use pillow cover the face and bonk away
When not so slim, use pillow cover the tummy and bonk away
Unfortunately in GL these days, probably bros will need to do a lot of the above.
Old 25-12-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Unfortunately in GL these days, probably bros will need to do a lot of the above.
Luckily I’ve yet to use this method ever in GL

😅
Old 08-02-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

hi bros,

heard from OKT her service is good...

WL: An Qiao
Origin: Hunan
HT:: 164 to 163cmcm
House: WH15
Appearance: long black hair, round boob, got one black mole between her breast....not too fair....
pre-action: she gave me a good shower, bbbj and licking of nipple during shower..she also clean my ass at least 3 to 4 times...so i guess AR is coming...
action: boob rub, use fingernail to ticklle you, lick and kiss yr back
AR: good AR, at least got 3 to 4 mins with one hand carresing my ball
BBBJ: yes
FJ:yes
RTF: with willling to please altitude...i am sure she willl have return customer......
Old 09-02-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
hi bros,

heard from OKT her service is good...

WL: An Qiao
Origin: Hunan
HT:: 164 to 163cmcm
House: WH15
Appearance: long black hair, round boob, got one black mole between her breast....not too fair....
pre-action: she gave me a good shower, bbbj and licking of nipple during shower..she also clean my ass at least 3 to 4 times...so i guess AR is coming...
action: boob rub, use fingernail to ticklle you, lick and kiss yr back
AR: good AR, at least got 3 to 4 mins with one hand carresing my ball
BBBJ: yes
FJ:yes
RTF: with willling to please altitude...i am sure she willl have return customer......
Hi bro, I have a slightly different experience with Ann Qiao as my expectations and perceptions may be different.

She is somewhat shorter about 158cm and plumper about 52 kg. Her dressing is simple and reminds me a modern version of village pumpkin. She looks like a younger MIlF. My apologies as I love tall and slim SYT like Angel of 1654A and Bai He of 16W06. I could be prejudiced!

Her service is above average like cat bath, AR and FJ. It is unlikely that I will RTF.

Last edited by sams11; 09-02-2020 at 01:30 PM.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Hi bro, I have a slightly different experience with Ann Qiao as my expectations and perceptions may be different.

She is somewhat shorter about 158cm and plumper about 52 kg. Her dressing is simple and reminds me a modern version of village pumpkin. She looks like a younger MIlF. My apologies as I love tall and slim SYT like Angel of 1654A and Bai He of 16W06. I could be prejudiced!

Her service is above average like cat bath, AR and FJ. It is unlikely that I will RTF.
yo bro, can't be leh, if really 158cm and 52kg will be overweight lliao....i usually don't take gal who is too plump.......agreed she has slight MILF looks...sorry i didnt reveal too much as i need to give her some face.....

i do agree baihe is attractive, but if you notice further, she also not that silm too.......
Old 09-02-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another voluptuous chiobu I tried earlier this week
My locked on target now
Sounds like w15 bobo
Old 09-02-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Ann Qiao looks pleasant and attractive to me. I like her warm and pleasant smile. Saw her a few weeks ago at 1658a's counter. Immediately she was in my list.
In fact, i did consider to up her today for the 1st time, if i didnt get Chen Xi.

I have always wanted pretty WL, slim body, A boobs, with nice legs.
But recently, i experienced that some voluptuous and attractive (not the very pretty type) WLs, with B or C boobs, could give me the enjoyment much more solid than my usual preferred type. I think i have begun to consider WL of D boobs.

Last edited by DPOWER; 09-02-2020 at 11:29 PM.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
. I think i have begun to consider WL of D boobs.

I think we have same taste.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
I think we have same taste.
Now i 大小通吃 hahahaha. As i said before, i dont FR every WL i try, be it the experience is solid or not.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Whether its 饼 or 笼包, please take note DPOWER 通吃, ha ha!

[sammyboyimage
]286940[/sammyboyimage]

Bro, thks for your humour, hahahaha )
Old 10-02-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Ann Qiao looks pleasant and attractive to me. I like her warm and pleasant smile. Saw her a few weeks ago at 1658a's counter. Immediately she was in my list.
In fact, i did consider to up her today for the 1st time, if i didnt get Chen Xi.

I have always wanted pretty WL, slim body, A boobs, with nice legs.
But recently, i experienced that some voluptuous and attractive (not the very pretty type) WLs, with B or C boobs, could give me the enjoyment much more solid than my usual preferred type. I think i have begun to consider WL of D boobs.
an qiao gave me a hug before i left, i was zapped by 4 samsters by writing that FR......just for your info......
Old 10-02-2020, 02:25 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello thundergod22001:

After you accumulate many points, I’m not sure if you intend to sell your account.

I have good news for you, I just up you 4 points, from turgid!

If u and the DPower clowns are not premium members, Long Long ago u 2 clowns oredi zapped to deep deep red Liao de! You king of Tok nonsense machiam like brain screw up, DPower the clown who write bull and shit in his FR. And like to self praise but actually hor, u r direct opp of what you are de! LOL!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1