The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Will like to know is there any thing wrong with my penis head? I have a lot of scars

Will like to know is there any thing wrong with my penis head? I have a lot of scars and rough edges. I kind of feel ashamed.

Old 14-09-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Will like to know is there any thing wrong with my penis head? I have a lot of sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackoff View Post
have a lot of scars and rough edges
In my personal opinion, i do not think anything is wrong with it and the scars are barely visible unless you really take a hard look, so personally i would not worry about it
Old 14-09-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of
Re: Will like to know is there any thing wrong with my penis head? I have a lot of sc

TS, best will be go to consult a doctor. Choose male doctor instead of female as its common interests and should be more experienced in this topic.
Take care!

Last edited by guygaga; 16-09-2020 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Changed to better advice, got zaps for comments previously!
Old 15-09-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Just need more oral lubrications.
Old 23-09-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Just need more oral lubrications
This is quite right, and scars will usually go away after a while unless its those deep would scars else after a few yrs you should see the scars starting to fade
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1