The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 16
Paxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to all
Help Needed.

Occasionally had sex with wife once a week, just a normal foreplay or heavy petting.
The problem that I'm facing right now is that

1)can seem to have intercourse with her as her V was too tight and my tool is big.
2)i tend to cum out fast and i can't last really that long.

Can I know what are the solution to tackles those two above?
Does toy really helps alot in terms of expanding it?Do i need to get any supplements?
Old 01-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help Needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxi View Post
Occasionally had sex with wife once a week, just a normal foreplay or heavy petting.
The problem that I'm facing right now is that

1) i intercourse with her as her V was too tight.
2)i tend to cum out fast and i can't last really that long.

Can I know what are the solution to tackles those two above?
Does toy really helps alot in terms of expanding it?Do i need to get any supplements?
Use it more and it will open up to match your tool..

How fast is fast? Maybe u need to go a few rounds each time and build your stamina slowly

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 01-09-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Paxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to all

Quote:
Use it more and it will open up to match your tool..
what you mean by use it more?

Quote:
How fast is fast? Maybe u need to go a few rounds each time and build your stamina slowly
like less then 5mins or so?
Old 01-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what you mean by use it more?

like less then 5mins or so?
Use more means fuck a few round each time. It will slowly grow use to your size

5 mins hard thrusting or?

a bit short, u may need to train up. Penis is like a sponge so u just need to train the muscles controlling the blood flow. More impt is to enjoy.. so if one time too fast, fuck a few more times.. sure have one time will not shoot so fast. TT way your wife can feel shiok

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 01-09-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

@aczeta76

5mins of just petting and foreplay then cannot last anymore.

Does supplements work like tongkat ali etc?
Old 01-09-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
@aczeta76

5mins of just petting and foreplay then cannot last anymore.

Does supplements work like tongkat ali etc?
the @ does not work in forums.

Tongkat Ali and MACA helps with hardness and recovery, not stamina.. wat it means it after u shoot, you are still hard ... but U still shot your load fast.

Works if wearing CD and your girl does not feel the ejac coz u will still be hard and can thrust.. only diff is you need to know to continue

Stamina is half exercise and half mind pwr. U need to chill and enjoy, IF really fast gun then perhaps need to apply de-simulant on penis.

Old 02-09-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

You are probably the first to complain that pussy is tight and want to expand...lol..just have more sex and it will accomodate in no time...try fingering her gradually till she is used to it. And you seem a bit anxious bro, that could account for the fast ejaculation. Stop for a while when the slightest instance that you feel you gonna cum happens...change position or focus on something else tgat doesnt stimulate you (like your mother in laws face for eg..)
All in all, practice makes perfect...if you are still young..screw maca and tongkat...you dont need it..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1