The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 14-08-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

exactly my fantasy....fucking a friend's mom or mom-in-law that is so fine like Esther....damnn steamy write-up that got me all hard and randy..making me wanna hop to the 24hr supermarket nearby and see if i bump into a horny MILF..
Why you so like dat?
Old 24-08-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
undertake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share your sexperience
Old 24-08-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Kimsiew769, if I were you, no matter how close I am to Esther, I will not share too much details with her, be it the office scandals or the past and present FWB. Unless you either want to let her know you are very charming and experienced or you think you just want to be honest, either won't be necessary. When everything is bright and sunny, all these are like plain gossip, but one day when things turn south, can be a trigger point for an earthquake.
If she is so chill and cool, would have many suitors, why pick someone who has concurrent multiple FWB and casual sex? If she can separate sex and love, then she's not like you, having multiple partners concurrently? Cause she didn't find someone as good as you? Btw, if she can find a few like you, then you will become a norm.
Old 30-08-2022, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I got a friend who is very smart and work in some MNCs lab as a scientist. For a start, she was those typical milf but I didn’t really had anything to do with her since we are friends. Then suddenly she was pregnant with her no 3 and her tits swell from D to almost F cup. During that time, I didn’t really notice as her tummy was huge so indirectly hiding her big neh neh.

I started to notice her after her maternity leave. One day bumped into her near her home carrying a lot of groceries etc…I offered to help her bring her groceries up to her house. She invited me for a drink to thank me for you help. That was when I noticed her huge tits and slim body (almost no tummy). I joked with her how come she managed to lose so much weight and she was much more attractive than before etc….she said all the things about household choices and managing the 3rd baby. Can see that she has some baguan marks on her back. I just helped her knead her shoulder and back a bit to release the tension. She seems to enjoy it and say that I have very good skills. From a normal kneading of the shoulder to massaging her back to giving her a full body massage. One thing led to another and once I play with her F cup neh neh, there is no return. She said long time since she had a cock in her and I joked why her pussy is still so tight despite the size of her 3rd son.

Hehe! Very fulfilling encounter and really blessed to have played with a pair of lactating F cup tits… yummy…..
Old 30-08-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Hehe! Very fulfilling encounter and really blessed to have played with a pair of lactating F cup tits… yummy…..
Such a magical moment, really envy ....hehe

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 30-08-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

I slept with my mentor at work.

He wrote me a nice reference when I left the company.
Old 30-08-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

With an intern half my age! Crazy me!
Old 30-08-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
With an intern half my age! Crazy me!
You going to have sex with him

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 30-08-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
You going to have sex with him
I actually did!
Old 30-08-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
I slept with my mentor at work.

He wrote me a nice reference when I left the company.
Did he initiated or you did 🤪
Old 30-08-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
Did he initiated or you did 🤪

I did.

Gave him a blowjob till he came. Did it on his office table. His chair.

Fun times.
Old 30-08-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
I did.

Gave him a blowjob till he came. Did it on his office table. His chair.

Fun times.
Now that's some epic surprise haha
Old 30-08-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingster View Post
Now that's some epic surprise haha
Why is it a surprise?

Women can take the initiative too.
Old 30-08-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
I actually did!
Sis, can write more. How you get him to fxxk you

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 30-08-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Sis, can write more. How you get him to fxxk you
We worked long hours together. We had dinner afew times. I gave him a lift home afew time. That's probably how the attraction started. Not gonna go into details!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1