The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Lightbulb NÜWA CLUB Sri Petaling

Anyone been to NÜWA CLUB Sri Petaling - heard it was good. Not sure if its a bar where viet girls accompany you to drink?

Cheers
Old 26-04-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NÜWA CLUB Sri Petaling

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicydragon View Post
Anyone been to NÜWA CLUB Sri Petaling - heard it was good. Not sure if its a bar where viet girls accompany you to drink?

Cheers
Isn't it similar to those pubs at the zon then? Unless is like those Hola Hola last time a long time ago like ten years ago with those local xmm syts haha.

Last time I went hola hola wow not bad the girls but too bad that time I'm just too poor but young, fit and looked better. Now older, fatter but much richer. If encounter the same girls will be another kind of playing style liao. After ten years the girls also cannot keep their looks or youth I wonder now who will be in a more commanding position haha.
Old 26-04-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!

No idea, whats the the zon?

Local syts, not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Isn't it similar to those pubs at the zon then? Unless is like those Hola Hola last time a long time ago like ten years ago with those local xmm syts haha.

Last time I went hola hola wow not bad the girls but too bad that time I'm just too poor but young, fit and looked better. Now older, fatter but much richer. If encounter the same girls will be another kind of playing style liao. After ten years the girls also cannot keep their looks or youth I wonder now who will be in a more commanding position haha.
Old 28-04-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
oscartham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nope its not. Is a sport bar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1