The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-05-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

I am very curious. The petaon backlane always got this old uncle paste jav photos on house 20 wall.... Anyone can enlighten me?
Old 09-05-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4spec2 View Post
I am very curious. The petaon backlane always got this old uncle paste jav photos on house 20 wall.... Anyone can enlighten me?
That uncle ride a bicycle and sell these JAV if any patrons wants to buy.
Old 09-05-2022, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
That uncle ride a bicycle and sell these JAV if any patrons wants to buy.
Wah.. really bring back memories.. Wonder if that uncle still around... Before covid he was already looking pretty skinny and frail...
Old 09-05-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Wah.. really bring back memories.. Wonder if that uncle still around... Before covid he was already looking pretty skinny and frail...
dont know lol
Old 09-05-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha should bring back memories of the WLs you miss.. not the uncle lol
Old 09-05-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha should bring back memories of the WLs you miss.. not the uncle lol
Haha.. Can't help it... That uncle was quite a character..
Old 09-05-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha.. Can't help it... That uncle was quite a character..
then u should have ask for his number back then LOL
Old 09-05-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That uncle still around. seen him quite a few times at a coffeeshop at Jalan Besar
Old 11-05-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

We can only wish that the RLDs are opened soon...lets all try to bring down the c19 numbers and that will give the govt something to think about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
i remember got 2 WL not bad stay level 2 at the demolished house at $50. Both boobs around C Cup original. Got one more chio looking her tummy got scar then the other one very slutty look and she enjoy frenching.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 25-06-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
soulempty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now that GL is open , will petain open too?
Old 26-06-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulempty View Post
Mostly but its hard to predict.
Old 26-06-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulempty View Post
Geylang is open?? The legal brothels??
Old 26-06-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Geylang is open?? The legal brothels??
yes GL few houses open.. now is thai/viet girls
Old 26-06-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
yes GL few houses open.. now is thai/viet girls
Need to wear mask on cock, as well as face??
Old 27-06-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Need to wear mask on cock, as well as face??

Jus up a viet on Friday.

No need wear mask to up, but WL don’t wanna have too close contact like kiss too, they say scare corona.. so have minimum expectation of GfE..
But it would be same same pertain last time they not kiss much, to me ok.. it’s much better than paying in mono or 666 which u pay $150 and say cannot kiss too. Now with that $ I can up almost 3, that greatly sextisfy my dick of invading foreign pussy.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1