The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

recently like all big boobs girl leh...no small boobs pretty chio girl
Old 17-12-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried girlsxclub stable?
Old 17-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
GiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

POR Rolly Polly

very very very long have not try this stable.

First the disclaimer that I am in no way related to this stable and if you read carefully about what I write you will notice the details. Not that I give a damn about how people feel about me but just want those Fair cheongster a fair FR for them to decide.

For bastards they will be bastards bcos at times I also quite bastard

About POR

This girl is really a good FL. She put in effort as she make sure she wear sexy clothes during the deed. She is also skilled in what she is doing and a lot of bros have tried and written about it so I will not say too much as it may decrease enjoyment for those who havent try

For me personally I was pleasantly surprise by her outfit. make me horny (So dun want go too much into details

FACE. She have a face that is style like one JAV girl. I am not saying she look exactly like that but rather her pattern is like. Her hair and makeup like that, she may choose different make up pattern

BODY. I must admit her body is not slim. Whether she is fat everyone have their own idea. To me what I will say is I know she have some meat. But the way she present herself make it sexy bcos her ass damn round and her boobs natural. I tell her frankly if she tall then her body be damn nice. But my cock jitao marikita. Usually I like only slim girl. So that says about her body and how she present herself(yah no stretch mark on stomach) She say she like freedom. Dun like bf or marry. Later I get to know her better I realise yah

SERVICE Her service is good to make me high. In fact I have spoken to 1 bro who have try her about her service knowing that is good. skilled in all department

ATTITUDE Her attitude is good. In fact very good. She do enjoy sex. Not pretend one

CHARACTER This is very interesting as 1st shot is really very good fuck as she service me. But as I get to know her better she somehow open up and i get to know shes a free spirit and independent girl. We clicked and like friends so she even scold me in chinese LOL not to say she is bad but is like become frens like that scold each other, She scold me I scold her for fun. She say me pervert I say your fault leh you make me pervert. Shes someone who speak her mind and I do enjoy that I try suan her though I kanna out suaned by her lol

After know her better the bonk go up another level as she now really into it rather than service

About ROLLY POLLY

For this stable I really very careful. But one bro who I always chat with tell me it seems that theres change in attitude. When I message I was also quite surprise. Can ask question one meh this stable? I mean I also very careful not to kanna bait and switch. So I choose a day personally I have many time available one and if cannot tomorrow also can one period

Then I book being very careful. I was surprise quite friendly. So I tell say I want POR if POR my time cannot get no problemI have a few time. if cannot tomolo. But if not her I will go. So polly claim they dun switch.

But really no switch. After my session rolly hav e chat with me and I tell him frankly how the stable reputation was in the past. I only try bcos another bro try and realise change in attitude. But Por is quite good so I pm some bros to try

lol jitao have bros say scared bait and switch. So I tell rolly that sometimes these bad things takes time to go away. But if he keep at it provide good service people will recommend each other like that bro recommend me. (That bro did not try Por but he tell me Rolly like change operator liao)

I hope this continue it be good for both stable, Girls and us cheongster.

But I do sense a change for the person holding the phone when I book is not bad. for other times I hope also have good person holding the phone i hope as this batch of girls they have I think is up to standard

OKAY thats all. writing FR for this is tiring bcos lots of disclaimer and this and that. But Por is really worth it and I hope the new operator will also be worth the effort

shag liao
Old 18-12-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 14
siincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to all

Sunday 15/12/19

Book my rtf with bella from RL

You guys can check my previous fr on her.

But she went back already hope bro xk can bring her back again.
Old 18-12-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigbangboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756643

I'm new to this and I'm of a race that some ladies reject but this stable accepts.

Tried them out and wanted to leave a positive FR as the ladie is good.

Pic Resemblance: Look exactly like this photo.
Location: 9/10 Easy to find and discrete.Clean 1 room studio.
Looks: 8/10, Pretty SYT, my cup of tea. Her name is Jinnie
Boobs: 7.5/10 Natural, B cup, maybe not for big boob lover.
Shower: 8/10 Showers with you, and takes the effort to clean between the ass cheek type, maybe she know she has to do AR later ha ha...
Massage: 8/10 She excelled in this session, and massage until times was up after 1 shot.
Frenching: 9/10 Good frencher, has initiative and does it with eyes closed.
BbbJ: 7/10 She has with braces and I expected some pain but t it turned out just fine. Told me can finish in her mouth, but I opted for some real action.
AR: 7/10 My special requirement which I checked and operator verified to be ok. Very sensational especially from a young school girl who does it with a smile.
FJ: 8/10 Very accommodating, did a 1 shot that ended in doggystyle.
GFE: 7/10 Sexually great and she talks alot, showing me her videos and photos.

RTF: Likely yes.
Old 18-12-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for sea
Stable : basil leaves
Okt : great 💪💪💪
Looks: 8/10 (she look a bit Milf )
Body: 10/10 (slim with soft boobs)
Shower: 8/10(sop)
French: 10/10 (french deeply)
BBBJ: 9/10 (non stop until u call her stop)
Pussy: 9/10(well and juicy)
FJ: 9/10 (any position I request )
GFE: 9/10
Massage:9/10 (great 💪💪&#128170
Old 18-12-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
flavour98 flavour98

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjacky View Post

Mo from Loveaffair, SYT gem in the making

OKT: Fast and efficient
Looks : same as pics, syt cute looking
Boobs : 8/10 B to C natural, handful to grab
Body : 8.5/10 just nice to hold, meaty at the correct places
BBBJ : 7.5/10 slow and slurping, sucks well
FJ : 10/10 Loves to ride, and doggy style
GFE : 9/10 sky rocket high
RTF: when vitamin m replenishes soon
Looks tasty,will try her soon!
Old 18-12-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
flavour98 flavour98

Quote:
Originally Posted by will18nov2003 View Post
Difficult decision whether to post. But at the risk of cannot book cake in future, good things must share.

She has the look and thin figure that i like. But bec Im boob lover so was initially not impressed.

What i discovered to my surprise was that she was still lactating - wow. I had experienced it once with my FB and during that time, she was super horny, sensitive to boob stimulation that she will cum just by u suckig her tits. Cake was exactly the same.

Long story short, it was a solid session for me. Managed to make her so horny that she got me to stand twice despite being a single shooter.

For those who have not experieced a lactating girl, u dun know what u are missing.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756043
Wah,power leh
Old 18-12-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 5
mildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of light

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756523

FR for Nami from Emmanuelle

Location : on the east side, quite difficult to found it, but OKT fast response and gave a clear instruction, she welcomed me with the same white lingerie as above, then guided me to the second floor, i can see her great pair of ass when we walked through the stairs.

Looks : similar with the photo, pretty SYT face, but the advertised age seems misleading, asked the girl directly she said she is 25, not 19, and not a model but an online shop owner

Shower : bathroom separated on the first floor and may accidentally meet another people, got a nice BBBJ in the middle of shower, she also accompany to shower after the deed done

Body : she has a smooth white skin, not the typical thai tan, but more like the chinese skin, no scar, no tattoo, tall and slim build like model with a nice curve. She also has no tummy, downs there shaved, but definitely not for boobs lover, flat as changi airport

FJ : we started with a nice french followed by a nice nipples licking from her, then she went down to lick my inner sensitive legs before she suck and lick my balls with a great eye contact. BBBJ was good with a nice suction, started with missionary, she didn't avoid any eye contact and keep looking at me, then i decided to do a long standing doggy and doggy since she has a nice pair of ass with tall posture, accommodate for different positions, she moans all the time until the deed finish.

GFE : this is not her best part, communication was hard, but it paid off with her great services and attitude, she always smile and she gave a nice full body massage which almost make me sleep, then she asked me to flip for another front massage, then proceed to second round.

Overall a great session with her
Old 18-12-2019, 02:53 AM
Samster

31buddika31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bebe

Appearance: maybe 105%-20% discount off photos
Body: little bit curvy

Dfk
Showered together
BBBJ- 8/10
CIM is available
Fj- Allows many positions with natural moans
She took the initiative
Massage- Not sure if its available. Didn’t really request
Attitude- definitely not a starfish. i felt as if we had good rapport
Okt- easy to deal with
Overall- easily 8/10, would I rtf. Maybe not. I think id see what else is out there.
Old 18-12-2019, 05:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
ysle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for zin from RollyPolly
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=755882
OKT was fast and confirm booking in short amount of time
Location - central hotel
Was shy at first but after breaking the ice she is Bubbly and cheerful girl
Shower was sop cause she is new to scene i think
Body - is normal thai tan but with natural curves smooth skin with a number of tattoos
Didnt french much
But GFE wise she is very good hug and talked about stuff very playful and mischievous
Fj - i would say she is quite expressive the way she move her body and clinch the bed
Enjoy painting her as way
Most probably will go back RTF before she leave
Old 18-12-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hotpen88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Anyone tried cherry from rainbow model before?
Thanks
Old 18-12-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec20031u View Post
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756851

New From Galaxy
17 December 2019 Before 12 pm

Looks: Same as Posting. Confirm Real Thing.
Body Figure: 9/10 (busty Natural D with nice suckable tits!!! )
French/Kiss: 8/10 slow sensual kind not aggressive type
Catbath: 8/10 good from top to bottom
GFE: 9/10 high and feel like making love with gf
Blowjob: Words couldn’t describe experience (You Have to Try out yourself)
FJ: 10/10 almost any position you want
RTF: definately worth it but have to Wait for Recharges.
Took her yesterday... Great body.. Great service indeed.. Worth the dmg
Old 18-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 5
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!

Mara Seduction

Tried her late last night and she was still full of zest.

Looks: As good as her photos only just add a touch of thai tan.
Body: Slim, svelte with zero fats. Several tattoos made bonking like a gangster's daughter.
Boobs: Natural boobs which she gave me free access to play with.
Frenching: Not the best nor thr worse, Mara is the kind of ladies who needs to overcome he shyness.
Pussy: Shaved down south and she lovessss to be licked and pampered there. Her pussy has no funny smell, noticed she really cleansed it so well.
FJ: He moans complements with her movements well. When I got her to climax, I thought she was going to scream the roof off lol. Her kitty is naturally wet and lubricated producing squishy noises as my cock went in and out of her pussy. Last but not least, she has a nice fine piece of ass for doggying, her wasit is small but still good to grip on to when I went full throttle, lovely sight when her legs arched inwards with every satisfying penetration into her love hole. Sprayed my cum all over her back and ass performing a white ink drawing lol.
GFE: She can joke and loves a good cuddle.
RTF: Maybe its time to try the tarma. I did Memi a few days ago and when I walked her room, I can hear her moaning away in ecstasy lol I wondered which bro made Memi so high. And I gathered from OKT, both Memi and Mara are good friends.
Keep these fine gems flowing in, Bro SD!!
Old 18-12-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mildian View Post

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756523

FR for Nami from Emmanuelle

advertised age seems misleading, asked the girl directly she said she is 25, not 19, and not a model but an online shop owner

Shower : bathroom separated on the first floor and may accidentally meet another people, got a nice BBBJ in the middle of shower, she also accompany to shower after the deed done

Body : she has a smooth white skin, not the typical thai tan, but more like the chinese skin, no scar, no tattoo, tall and slim build like model with a nice curve. She also has no tummy, downs there shaved, but definitely not for boobs lover, flat as changi airport

Overall a great session with her
Good sharing. Another case of exaggeration by stable in order to sell their girl at sky high price. Very pretty girl though. Up you for your FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1