The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-05-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jhston1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Seems like maybe LB is in dome 1.

Last edited by jhston1; 17-05-2022 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Wrote wrongly
Old 17-05-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jluckystar View Post
Actually, i wanted to post something more tactful.. but it just happened that I saw this post which is resonate some concerns..

I am not sure if you encountered similar one but I had my suspicion.. being observant, i saw scar mark at the neck.. her private parts are also pre-lubricated with a lot of baby oil and i couldn't feel any bulb. it doesnt have to be Mona's size but usually theres a knob there no matter how small. Needless to say, I just asked for a back massage all the way.

Dont PM me, I cant confirm it and not here to point fingers. However, for the more seasoned ones, do post your views. i mean its disappointing to be served pork chop at times.. but its worst to be given beyond meat.

yucks.. tat sux!
Old 17-05-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Encountered before, I think there are some who are interested in such kinks but the majority of guys would not like that their girl is actually a guy. Long time ago, I was ever serviced by a LB, but I just walked away from the session, paid up a lower fee and told the agent about the occurrence.

The other time was when I was in BKK and tried out a "lady" on WeChat, when she arrived it just felt off, like mannerism and she being very defensive about her "gender". I also just paid up a minimum sum to get her to leave.

I think bros if you feel something is not right should just let the agent know and don't be afraid to leave. To be honest, the prices listed for the ladies are very high and at that price you can get a good looking lady instead of a LB.

Just my thoughts on LB faking their gender.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
zach15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Actually, i wanted to post something more tactful.. but it just happened that I saw this post which is resonate some concerns..

I am not sure if you encountered similar one but I had my suspicion.. being observant, i saw scar mark at the neck.. her private parts are also pre-lubricated with a lot of baby oil and i couldn't feel any bulb. it doesnt have to be Mona's size but usually theres a knob there no matter how small. Needless to say, I just asked for a back massage all the way.

Dont PM me, I cant confirm it and not here to point fingers. However, for the more seasoned ones, do post your views. i mean its disappointing to be served pork chop at times.. but its worst to be given beyond meat.

I was hit with one prior (ard 2017-2018) and since then i have been more careful. Was just thinking based on my last experience, i keep a look out and started to think if the forum was getting filled with them, better to avoid all in general. Especially with FR being very generic in recent times

Edit: since i have been zapped for saying something about it, i wont be entertaining any further dm's. I'll just leave it to fate and go back to being a silent lurker and not sharing my opinion.

Last edited by zach15; 17-05-2022 at 03:53 PM.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?...highlight=audi

FR for Audi from Lust365
OKT: quick helpful good

Looks: won't say look 100% same as pic got some difference.

Body: skin smooth like butter, sexy know how to use her body to arouse you. She got big neh, natural one.

BBBJ: extremely hardworking, went all out to please me, never neglect my balls. Had good suction and was sloppy. I love it.

FJ: prepared to get weak in when you bonk her in doggy, she got super bouncy and round ass to cushion when you bonk her from the back. When she arch her back, grab the sheets while moaning with that seductive face of hers. fkg steam.

GFE: good working attitude, know how to massage well.

RTF: i hope to try ferrari first
Old 17-05-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 989 / Power: 6
cmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?...hlight=caramel

SilkStockings - Caramel

Face: 8/10 attractive but look slightly older than photo, but she got strong CFM face. One look you know she those kinky type.
Body: 8/10 she quite tall, body sexy and curvy. Definitely she not your dnb. But ok still can squeeze something. Too big also not nice.
Painting: 8.5/10 Like her name caramel, delicious. circle my tongue around her clit few times she become moist then become super wet.. wanted to make her cum but stopped me when went down on me instead.
BBBJ: 10/10 handle my cock like a pro, fast and steady hand movement, suction tight. It was amazing.
FJ: 9/10 give her 100%, climb on top of me and put me inside of her, where she started to do her thing. Seeing her rock back and forth while playing with her boobs and nipples, very steam. Then did her fast and hard while she still on top. Caramel really knows how to pleasure a man. She is a real treat.
GFE: no much issue communicating, not those very fake flirtatious type, she has her way with you.
RTF: high chance okt can standby receive my message
Old 17-05-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
digitazone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Rita from TRL
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=878389

This Laotian beauty is a rough-cut diamond yearning to reveal. Do not miss out on this rare opportunity.

Okt: 10/10. Friendly. Instructions were clear.
Looks: 10/10. Very pretty, sweet and provocatively sexy.
Body: 11/10. Petite after the reveal but boy does she have natural well-defined knockers on her.
Bath: 9/10. Washes you up with her gentle caresses, teases you and holds your man firmly while you break down and ease all the tension in you, leaving everything to this indelible creature.
BBBJ: 10/10 Her prelude before the main event, works all the way up from the bottom right to the top with different degree of tongue swirling action. You may want to feel like giving up at this point as you fight everything within you to make this last a little longer.
FJ: 10/10. Extremely wild and willing to accommodate any positions that you are game for. She can surely ride you all day long.
GFE: 10/10. GFE is top notch. She can speak passable English which was good enough for me. All throughout the conversation, her legs are cheekily wrapped around you while you feel the warmth of her growing on you.
RTF: Sure, if vitamin M permits.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 11
69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Early morning looking for a sexission and lucky got Maddy 1st blood, fast leg fast hand cfm booking.

I seldom post FR but Maddy was worth and will deserved it.

Look - 8/10 pretty n cute
Boobs - natural C and nice spotlights
BBBJ - soft, slow, sensational
Location - easy accessible and convenient
Body - killer hour glass with awesome ass
Overall - super hard working, very good service and always smiling and all out to please

Thanks again for the very very very very good service session. She so good that I completed 2s, which is rare for me... ha ha
Old 17-05-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rolleswear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

field report for Promptpay from teeruklover

Overall awesome.

OKT: very fast answer, friendly and gave clear directions, very recommanded hotel. Also the location is central and convenient to reach.

Looks: 9/10 very beautiful girl, not your usal thai girl. i would say 90% accurate to pictures.

Boobs: 9/10 small boobies, soft and nice to hold. i loved playing with them.

Body: 9/10 very skinny, but very nice ass especially

French: 9.5/10 super enthusiastic girl, lots of tongue.

BJ: 10/10 she is ultra willing, skilled, deepthroat and spit on cock if requested and also lick balls, i loved it. on 2nd round i asked her to COF which she accepted

FJ 9/10: ok for any position, really in the mood and you feel she really enjoys it.

AJ: 8/10 very tight, used alot KY and can tell she experience some pain due to my size

GFE:10/10 told me alot of her background in thai, hoping to find a bf here, i just wish her all the best

RTf: for sure she is RTF material.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just wondering if anybody got covid from the girls in D1?
Old 17-05-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xhjpns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr Caramel

Good location for drivers, have to walk abit if take public. Nice place, not much human traffic/shops around. Apartment no hotel, no need to check in

Room
Abit rundown but its ok, shes sharing the house with another girl. Toilet is shared.

Looks
Very close to photo minus the filter. Definitely wont reject. Quite pretty albeit the thick makeup

Body & boobs
Tall and slim figure. Not exactly toned but nice to caress and look at. B+ natural boobs.

BBBJ
Feels abit short here, good feeling but we just wanna fk each other, cant blame neither lol

FJ
Definitely a horny one. Wanted to fk straigt away once we saw each other. She rides and enjoy at the same time. Did a few positionz before finishing in doggy. When fcking her expression and moan is hot, hard to control your climax

GFE
High. Enthusiastic girl, easy to converse with. No issue with communication as she can speak English.

Will def RTF but theres too many fishes in the pond. Also getting closer to the free bonk
Old 17-05-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
khanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

More importantly is if there is a way to tell from the photos.
Old 17-05-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanh View Post
More importantly is if there is a way to tell from the photos.
Price might be a way but imperfect because there is so much variance in the prices of different stables.
Old 17-05-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Naughtyboi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Mabel from Poison
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=878501

1st time booking from this OKT. Nice and smooth booking experience!

Location: Central, quite convenient to go to! Nice room as well! However, to ensure smooth access to room, need follow OKT instructions carefully!

Looks: 90% like photos, discount a bit due to filters and makeup. SYT and GND vibes. Really cute so confirm will enjoy

Body: WYSIWYG, C cup boobs and decent-sized bottom. Boobs are nice to squeeze and suck. Slim with slight tummy fat.

Shower: NA. Shower too small to fit 2 person.

Catbath: Was nice! Really licks you clean. Personally not into this but other bros who enjoy confirm love it!

Frenching: Can confirm she does speaks french! Had tongue fight with her a lot.

Painting: Managed to! Can confirm no smell and very wet very quickly

BBBJ: Was great! One of the best I've received! Really sucks and licks your tool clean as well!

FJ: One of the best! She accommodates to different positions and really do until song. She moaned so much during my session and cum quite a few times. Confirm any bro who book her sure enjoy one!

GFE: Amazing! Treats you like her boyfriend and not a time watcher! Cuddled with her as we just talked about life. She can communicate decent in English as well!

Overall worth it for the damages! 10/10

RTF: Yes, but would love to try others from this stable too! Too many nice choices already
Old 17-05-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
horneguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Lisa from club Friday today
OKT : smooth and arrangement was done within 10 mins

Lisa
Looks : 7/10. Usual Thai tan some blemish
Boobs : 8/10 feels soft and natural
Body : 8/10 quite similar to pics , abit of tummy
BBBJ : 7/10 hard sucking , teasing of balls.
Frenching : Nv try
Painting : nv try
Massage : 8/10 takes her time giving massage in between shots.
Not those piano type.
CIM : need tips
FJ : 9/10 very accommodating but room is kinda small.
GFE : 8/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1