The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 14-04-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Malaysian Chen Lei has received pink IC in 2021. He is 1 who the people in charged of this country need him with reasons. Good for him. His age no longer need to service NS. There fore he is placed in 7 moon variety show. And anti gambling spoke man.

To me he is selected same with 128 Larry. Malaysian Chinese above 62 yrs old who choose to call this country home. As a matter of facts. They are hiding with the protection of the ruling party. Return to home towns? 1 fine day. That is many yrs from 2022.
Msia gave away yet another gem.
WL likely a multi millionaire now.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-04-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 16
SgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
In sg quite hard
The actresses v careful lol
Yes, all very careful type.

I heard this Lee Pei Fen, they said her mom followed her to her performance and overlooking her. Dono true or not ?

Like one bro mentioned, she always wear a black tube so that if too low cut her neh neh cannot be zaogeng !
Old 14-04-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 16
SgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Malaysian Chen Lei has received pink IC in 2021. He is 1 who the people in charged of this country need him with reasons. Good for him. His age no longer need to service NS. There fore he is placed in 7 moon variety show. And anti gambling spoke man.

To me he is selected same with 128 Larry. Malaysian Chinese above 62 yrs old who choose to call this country home. As a matter of facts. They are hiding with the protection of the ruling party. Return to home towns? 1 fine day. That is many yrs from 2022.
Bro,

You meant Chen Lei or Wang Lei ?

Old 14-04-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 14
ACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgHornyDevil View Post
Like one bro mentioned, she always wear a black tube so that if too low cut her neh neh cannot be zaogeng !
Yes I watched alot of Pei Fen’s YouTube getai performance. She likes to wear a black tube to cover herself against zaogeng so that bros here cannot see & confirm that her neh neh is A cup … haha

In any case, despite her popularity, she’s still single … could it be she is being kept by some rich businessman ?

With covid-19, all bonk safely …
Old 14-04-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgHornyDevil View Post
Bro,

You meant Chen Lei or Wang Lei ?

Some people called him Chen Lei. Others called him Wang Lei. He is the spoke man of anti gambling. He is selected to gave message to Malaysian Chinese here. New citizens and residents. There are helps if this people are in debts.

My observation. This project failed.
Old 14-04-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
wowkesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Some people called him Chen Lei. Others called him Wang Lei. He is the spoke man of anti gambling. He is selected to gave message to Malaysian Chinese here. New citizens and residents. There are helps if this people are in debts.

He is also the one who keep asking people to vax - "pah chiam buey, pah chiam buey". Mouth piece for you-know-who.
Old 14-04-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thought they are two different people, Bro jacky43?

Chen Lei is a Taiwanese singer.

But Wang Lei is that guy selling things online.

Am I right? Or did I get it wrong?

They both look the same though.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 14-04-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Thought they are two different people, Bro jacky43?

( Click to show/hide )
Chen Lei is a Taiwanese singer.

But Wang Lei is that guy selling things online.

Am I right? Or did I get it wrong?

They both look the same though.
I thought this thread is to discuss actress to BONK.. how come suddenly change to discuss these 2 uncles?? 难道。。。
Old 14-04-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
I thought this thread is to discuss actress to BONK.. how come suddenly change to discuss these 2 uncles?? 难道。。。
Hence the second pic, Bro BushTracker. LOL

It's not an actress but I think she looks nice.

But on with the show.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 14-04-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
[COLOR]Wang Lei[/B] is that guy selling things online.

[/COLOR]
Who is the girl next to Wang Lei ?

Thanks
Old 14-04-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

I was 1 who followed 7 mths variety shows 8 yrs ago. Till some where that time I was disappointed because the hosts kept on asking for donation, and brains washing voters. If not for the ruling party there are no this red dot.

This could be the only reason 7 mths variety shows losing fans. By the way. Wang Lei is a copy cat of Chen Lai. Is a matter of Chinese languages. Chen Lei is a good singer in ROC and in Spore. In hokkien he is also called Tan Lei.

We must not get mixed up by this new citizen, and an experienced ROC singer.
Old 14-04-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
bowl69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Maybe these 2 uncles have lobang to engage actress bonk?
Old 14-04-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2218 / Power: 17
-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
B? Does it look like a pair of something when looking top down?
Interesting use of alphabets in place of visuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveIvanaWong View Post
Omg
Hazelle seems getting bolder, or maybe she is bold all this while

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Qman View Post

Does anyone know the name of the lady standing in the middle singing?
I am curious too, about the orange dress lady's name in the middle

Last edited by -|0|-; 14-04-2022 at 10:08 PM.
Old 15-04-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 14
BobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMV & Lift View Post
Yes I watched alot of Pei Fen’s YouTube getai performance. She likes to wear a black tube to cover herself against zaogeng so that bros here cannot see & confirm that her neh neh is A cup … haha
Yes Pei Fen is a careful girl, if can see her cleavage, you heng already !

Quote:
In any case, despite her popularity, she’s still single … could it be she is being kept by some rich businessman ?
My guess is either she’s secretly married or she’s being kept by a rich businessman … any other bro knows the reason ?

If got opportunity to bonk this Pei Feb, it would be amazing !
Old 15-04-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2155 / Power: 13
ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveIvanaWong View Post
Star award this weekend
Which day, bro ?

Thanks

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1