The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
xixilili168 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Name: Ling
Origin: PRC
Face: 6/10 simple facial look with thick red lipstick
Boobs: 7/10 C cup enhance type but nice to hold and suits her body. Ml
Body: 7.5/10 Slim type a bit tummy, around 5.2' height. Ass ok, not those flat type, rose tattoo on the tummy.
Hygiene: 8/10 good, although she's a smoker, but smoke outside the room.
Pussy: 8/10 Trimmed, acceptable tightness. Said my thing big for her.
DATY: Did not try. Tired
DFK: Nope.
BBBJ: 3/10
FJ: 5/10 i do all the work mostly
Damage: 100/shot
WIR: Not for this one. Plenty of choices and her 1st impression not sticking on me.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakilima6811 View Post
My first FR

Name: Annie.
Race: PRC
Hygiene & Environment: 7/10 (Need to bathe at a common bathroom, away from her bedroom)
GFE: 8/10 Friendly
Boobs: 8/10 (Larger than normal boob size, with pointy nipples which are fantastic!)
Body: 8/10
Pussy: Trimmed
Massage: 9/10 (inclusive of catbath)
Kiss: Not allowed by her
CBJ: 7/10
DATY: Not allowed by her
FJ: 8/10
Rush: No rush, and not a timekeeper.
Overall Score: 9/10
Damage: RM180
WIR: Yes
Which port did you bonked.. ACE or OS.. Too expensive 180..or you posting wrong tread..
Old 07-05-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
xixilili168 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I think market price be;pw RM100
Old 07-05-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Still have RM80. Don't agree immediately to the price they ask.

I was quoted RM200.. I just smile and walk away. Big head must control small head
Old 08-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xixilili168 View Post
Pussy: 8/10 Trimmed, acceptable tightness. Said my thing big for her.
prc's classic used phrase...
Old 11-05-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hmpb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
normally they will do traffic control if too many people, in case got raid easier for the girls to run

yes that's why i always avoid going on public holiday time because that's the only time all the bangla free to come out and play. also the girls that made enough money will go vacation in langkawi etc so that's why the good stock will be less

i normally stand at the railing (turn right after coming up from escalator) towards the front (around the first wall fan). this spot is good because can see all the girls on this right side lorong from the toilet all the way to the behind seating, also can see the staircase area where they go up and come down, also can see the opposite left side lorong and the girls that sit down at front seating

to find SYT at ace is you just need to keep going there until everytime you go you become familiar with all the girls faces. this one unfortunately no shortcut, just need to 'keep doing homework'. last time i go 1-2 times a week, everytime stand there 3-4 hours. so it will take alot of time, it depends whether you see this as time wasted or time gained so that you don't waste money
Hello old timer! I was reading up on this thread and really enjoy your feedback and tips. Funny too. While I really want to experience ACE, I’m also afraid that it’s infested with AIDS. Is it safe there?
Old 11-05-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmpb View Post
Hello old timer! I was reading up on this thread and really enjoy your feedback and tips. Funny too. While I really want to experience ACE, I’m also afraid that it’s infested with AIDS. Is it safe there?
Not just AIDS. Lots of other STDs as well. If you are scared, then don't play. Want to play dont be scared. Having said that, nobody ask you to go raw..
Old 12-05-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

Enervia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Name/Nick:Nana

Boobs: 7/10 (Solid Cs but not round or enhanced like the way I like)

Body: 6.5/10 (Ass too small but I'm more of a boobs lover)

Skin: 8/10 (Fair, smooth, smells clean and nice)

AR: N/A

BJ: 10/10

FJ Rating: 8/10 (Fake moans a bit loud but she tries her best)

Damage: RM 80 + RM70 (1st shot cum in condom, 2nd shot CIM)

RTF: Definitely yes

Extras: Flew to KL for a few days trip. Went to ACE after I checked in my hotel. Sat there for a good hour or two. Very few stock as it was around noon time. Spotted a decent looking lady and she was very polite when she talked to me. Not pushy at all. Rejected the 1st time because was hoping to see SYTs. When I didn't see any, decided to go up with her. Didn't regret it one bit. Her room was small but clean and comfortable (she kept the AC running when she was downstairs hunting for customers). 1st shot was RM80. Her BJ was AMAZING (like vacuum with slurp sounds lol). Came pretty quick after a few minutes of missionary. Then she offered a 2nd shot for RM70 because she said she wanted to stay in the room. Dick was limp as a taugeh so she offered a massage. Fairly normal massage, nothing special. When dick up again, she blew me till I came in her mouth (I asked if she was okay with it, she didn't say anything, just kept blowing faster and moaning harder, damn syokkkk). After that went for a quick shower with her (she gave me a clean dry towel, which is a major plus point for me). Thought of doing a 3rd shot but ended up going down to get maggi goreng cause was hungry lol. Will definitely look for her again when I'm in KL next.
Good info. Thanks.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

Enervia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
Which port did you bonked.. ACE or OS.. Too expensive 180..or you posting wrong tread..
Yeah, I want to know if this is in OS too?
Old 13-05-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
hmpb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enervia View Post
Yeah, I want to know if this is in OS too?
Where’s OS?
Old 14-05-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
asapwrath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
bro i recommend you try going for urut batin (not massage with HJ, urut batin is proper manhood massage that will train you to tahan longer before cum), some places they do it topless or even full naked. or even better will be B2B massage. then you will get used to beautiful naked female bodies. but nowadays not cheap, before covid i regular go B2B around 120 can get, now mostly 170-250
Bro can PM Place or contact ?
Old 15-05-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Clementzali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Name/Nick:Nana

Boobs: 7/10 (Solid Cs but not round or enhanced like the way I like)

Body: 6.5/10 (Ass too small but I'm more of a boobs lover)

Skin: 8/10 (Fair, smooth, smells clean and nice)

AR: N/A

BJ: 10/10

FJ Rating: 8/10 (Fake moans a bit loud but she tries her best)

Damage: RM 80 + RM70 (1st shot cum in condom, 2nd shot CIM)

RTF: Definitely yes

Extras: Flew to KL for a few days trip. Went to ACE after I checked in my hotel. Sat there for a good hour or two. Very few stock as it was around noon time. Spotted a decent looking lady and she was very polite when she talked to me. Not pushy at all. Rejected the 1st time because was hoping to see SYTs. When I didn't see any, decided to go up with her. Didn't regret it one bit. Her room was small but clean and comfortable (she kept the AC running when she was downstairs hunting for customers). 1st shot was RM80. Her BJ was AMAZING (like vacuum with slurp sounds lol). Came pretty quick after a few minutes of missionary. Then she offered a 2nd shot for RM70 because she said she wanted to stay in the room. Dick was limp as a taugeh so she offered a massage. Fairly normal massage, nothing special. When dick up again, she blew me till I came in her mouth (I asked if she was okay with it, she didn't say anything, just kept blowing faster and moaning harder, damn syokkkk). After that went for a quick shower with her (she gave me a clean dry towel, which is a major plus point for me). Thought of doing a 3rd shot but ended up going down to get maggi goreng cause was hungry lol. Will definitely look for her again when I'm in KL next.
What place bro?
Old 17-05-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
For me, I will just buy a can of drinks or a bottle of beer and sit down. No specific place, just a place that can sit down and observe.

Getting chased by the bouncer is not a nice feeling, so just spend that few ringgit and can sit there a few hours.

Got a few syt that day I went..But then syt is relative to your age. Young man, will find very few syt.. middle aged man will find quite a few syt.. old man will find a lot of syt

Yoyoyo...bro.
Today only manage to login my Nick.
Nice of you to whatapps me...
But unfortunately cannot make it as i still at kampung even now.

If not, we could have party like crazy bugger and we will call out Expert Professor and others.....

Yes, ACE if your eye lock on your "SYT".....just bulldozer them once in the room.
I done few time at ACE....mostly Viet...the last Viet i bonk, i bonk like crazy horse because was given BBBJ....doggy..missonary...whatever.....and yes RM80 only or RM100..

Suprisingly at SOS, mostly PRC....i had one regular PRC who really give me Raw Blow Job......Boob not A but B entry level...wearing spectacle...and if my intel is correct, married a local guy, maybe Chinese but still work here because she have a children here at Malaysia.
Her room behind SOS.

saas<----Next!
Old 18-05-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

tailo konkam... when wanna bring me out bio bio...
Old 18-05-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Yoyoyo...bro.
Today only manage to login my Nick.
Nice of you to whatapps me...
But unfortunately cannot make it as i still at kampung even now.

If not, we could have party like crazy bugger and we will call out Expert Professor and others.....
:
Of course la.. you are the tai Lou of Ace. Must pay respect if go Ace.
Must be getting old.. miss those days..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1