The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JB scene?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
Seriously dude, i didn't got through the conspiracy theory of yours and just want to focus on the first paragraph…

You seems to justity your friend action saying that he cant afford to lose the chance and as such he booked 2 tickets. I said this is just some selfish bullshit. There is only that few tickets, and there are more than 300k.ppl waiting to travel. The action of jammong up the tickets simply means someone else lose that chance to be back with his family. There is just selfosh and cruel. Amd by dpuble booking, he denied ppl like me who after going bk to Malaysia and waiting to come back a chance for vtl. He only lose 20 dollars for a ticket, i lose 7 days of freedom. Thats just plain bullshit. Seriously i would ban this type of ppl.from applying any vtl in future if 8 were a policy maker
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Last edited by subidowa; 06-02-2022 at 10:20 AM.
Old 06-02-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
Seriously dude, i didn't got through the conspiracy theory of yours and just want to focus on the first paragraph…

You seems to justity your friend action saying that he cant afford to lose the chance and as such he booked 2 tickets. I said this is just some selfish bullshit. There is only that few tickets, and there are more than 300k.ppl waiting to travel. The action of jammong up the tickets simply means someone else lose that chance to be back with his family. There is just selfosh and cruel. Amd by dpuble booking, he denied ppl like me who after going bk to Malaysia and waiting to come back a chance for vtl. He only lose 20 dollars for a ticket, i lose 7 days of freedom. Thats just plain bullshit. Seriously i would ban this type of ppl.from applying any vtl in future if 8 were a policy maker
Actually, never mind. I hope this situation carries on and keeps on overbooking and overbooking. So people like you cannot go over to Malaysia easily and keep on quarantine and quarantine haha. Make sure you suffer gao gao. Why not happy ah. Go screw the government la instead of KPKB here. Here you only keyboard warrior go outside u lost ur guts. Since you are so dulan why are u not doing anything? Don't say people selfish la yourself also think about your own benefits to not have quarantine only. I seriously hope the policies screw u deep deep and cause u long pain and suffering. To make matters even better for you, they should even increase the ticket to 2000 dollars to ensure those that really want to go back really think hard before paying. With the increase in prices then your problem is solved, right? There will be lesser people going in and out. Since you think u so rich. U can afford it and help our nation be richer then.
Old 07-02-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking at your post i found nothing to do with the thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1