The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Aiyo Indonesian fuck her few time many years back. She still around
Lucky I check with you guys here. Thanks for the info
Old 12-09-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=goodu;20823180]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post

Inez.

Had her $100 per pop. Cip inside my car.
Just added her.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Chatted a DH for about 2weeks, she has a bf here and still ready to meet me but she off in Sundays only. Convince her to ask her boss for Saturday off. Cool she got it yesterday, booked a day use hotel for 6 hours n bonked 4 times, not good in bj but action is wild.had wonderful time with this petit small boobs girl.
Now she says want to dump her bf. So sorry for one of our bros here..
Sounds like one of my gf... Please take her, she grows on me, can get really needy and bitching about everything... I just keep dodging her because I see my other GFs.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Bros, wondering is there's a market rate for maids, I believe some Bros here got for free..
I had a few, all for free, never asked for money
Old 12-09-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Lucky I check with you guys here. Thanks for the info
Bro this girl got white knight here, last time I post her photo and some more without face white knight also know and report to her
Old 12-09-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro this girl got white knight here, last time I post her photo and some more without face white knight also know and report to her
Quote:
Thanks bro for the heads up. Ya her name is rossa. Didn't know she's so different in person and demanding (and has big breasts &#128514 she does look like a man in her fotos. But she didn't ask for any money leh, just say meet nia.
Prince Devitt upped
Old 12-09-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha if you mention Japan ex bf, then I think we are referring to the same girl. Face pretty in pic but so so in person. Her bj skill quite good. Up her 3 weeks ago.
Met up with her a few weeks ago for a few hours, after that keep calling me till I scare. So just asking fellow bros whether encounter it like this.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post
Met up with her a few weeks ago for a few hours, after that keep calling me till I scare. So just asking fellow bros whether encounter it like this.
Ya she quite clingy. Even walk on streets want to hold hands. Hosayliao didn't know she up so many bros here already hahahah now I feel like victim. Gg liao. But she didn't call me just occasionally text me and update her off day.
Old 12-09-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Pineapplexpress;20832414]
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

Just added her.
On what?
Old 12-09-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya she quite clingy. Even walk on streets want to hold hands. Hosayliao didn't know she up so many bros here already hahahah now I feel like victim. Gg liao. But she didn't call me just occasionally text me and update her off day.
Hahaha, now I also don bothered with her already, alway say she single n no bf. Hahaha lucky I check over here
Old 13-09-2021, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
xTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyxTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anyone up her before?
Old 13-09-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Chatted a DH for about 2weeks, she has a bf here and still ready to meet me but she off in Sundays only. Convince her to ask her boss for Saturday off. Cool she got it yesterday, booked a day use hotel for 6 hours n bonked 4 times, not good in bj but action is wild.had wonderful time with this petit small boobs girl.
Now she says want to dump her bf. So sorry for one of our bros here..
well done bro, this DH from indonesia?
Old 13-09-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DesTlnY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last edited by DesTlnY; 22-09-2021 at 11:30 AM.
Old 13-09-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTlnY View Post

Look 90% same as photo, but my ball is too small to ask her go hotel.. Will try harder next week..
Ask u will get, don’t ask u masterbute yrself
Old 13-09-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think that you are the only bro that is intending to up her...and she could be also testing or interviewing all her other potential candidates...

Just like in an interview, once you missed the opportunity to impress when given, and another bro takes initiative, can impress, then you can say bye bye liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTlnY View Post

Look 90% same as photo, but my ball is too small to ask her go hotel.. Will try harder next week..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1