The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 13-02-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Caught a glimpse of Fit Lily. Have to say she quite well maintained. Her ads really power~
Old 14-02-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros here tried yoyo at the back of level 1? Same room as Sam. Tried her a couple of times. Her service level seems to be depending on her mood.
Old 14-02-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kcs6723 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Any bros here tried yoyo at the back of level 1? Same room as Sam. Tried her a couple of times. Her service level seems to be depending on her mood.
Level 1 service is worst in OT, rushing and attitude problem
Old 14-02-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amychean View Post
Went to reccee OT today and saw Fit Lily in a red outfit I immediately got a boner she is really damn sexy. She tried calling me over but I no cash so politely declined. Looks alone I think anyone in the area should go try. She is on my list
what time ya went to visit fit lily ?
Old 14-02-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
i have pm you the three thai mls contacts, by the way orchard towers level 3 thai girl anna gives the best bbbj at level 3 unit 031x
bro, can pm the thai ladies at orchard tower ?
Old 14-02-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcs6723 View Post
Level 1 service is worst in OT, rushing and attitude problem
There’s a blue hair lady right beside the sex toy shop very aggressive and rude. Level 3 beware of monica and annie. Both transitioning into GILF state super grouchy and attitude problem. Have stopped visiting them and when they see u visiting fit lily or better mls they will be jelly as f.

No point having so much money, ya can tell they are living an unhappy life, those grouchy ones. Haha
Old 14-02-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil~ View Post
bro, can pm the thai ladies at orchard tower ?
Level one stella thai day shift...level 3 anna 0311 night shift...just go there..you dun need appt..lol
Old 14-02-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Level one stella thai day shift...level 3 anna 0311 night shift...just go there..you dun need appt..lol
kumxia boss
Old 15-02-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
gone in seconds, early bird hv a preview already
Can share the video.
Old 16-02-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 17
TitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post

At lvl 1, right at the back entrance. She will bring you to another private room to nego. Once ok, close down and start the action.

Had her once. Really not bad. Worth a try. Tits a bit hard but nicely shaped. Talks dirty when she is in the mood. Can’t really remember the name, a Chinese name.
Old 16-02-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitsWarlord View Post
At lvl 1, right at the back entrance. She will bring you to another private room to nego. Once ok, close down and start the action.

Had her once. Really not bad. Worth a try. Tits a bit hard but nicely shaped. Talks dirty when she is in the mood. Can’t really remember the name, a Chinese name.
How much did you pay and did she rush you?
Old 16-02-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 3
Gudilo is one of the Best!Gudilo is one of the Best!Gudilo is one of the Best!Gudilo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingDD View Post
Today was quiet and went for a level 3 viet Helen as she seemed young and tight.

Was able to nego for all $100 and was left disappointed as after about 10 mins, she pushed me off to tell me the full thing is $150.

Bros be careful of this one. Opposite from Fit Lily at the other corner
Agreed, she is always so nice and looks damn pretty (maybe one of the prettiest in OT)…once behind closed doors her service is terrible.
Old 16-02-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudilo View Post
Agreed, she is always so nice and looks damn pretty (maybe one of the prettiest in OT)…once behind closed doors her service is terrible.
Been chiong-ing for a while. Most of OT, ML at parlor are rush service and unlikely for you to hit 30 mins or even 1 hour.
Recent experience in parlor, the girl allow u to sit for 1 hour but after session she will stay with u but keep using phone, so also damn sienzz so pay and leave
Old 16-02-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 17
TitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohwj View Post
How much did you pay and did she rush you?
$120. For me, her service is good. Did not rush me.
Old 16-02-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Went OT on Tues. slightly before 12pm. Saw the $50 budget which some bros were talking about near level 3 toilet beside hair salon shop. Not to my liking.. starting quote $150..then $100 then final price $50 LOL. In the end walked around and went for this girl who says she is a taiwanese. Kena mesmerised already forgot to ask all in price n ask massage price only LOL. Went into room she told me $200 all in and told me cuz she taiwanese. Nego to $150. Nothing much to shout about.. small boobs but overall she looks not bad and besides i nv bonked a taiwanese girl before. Lick nipples , HJ and started riding. Enjoyed the riding cuz i pumped for quite a while. The part that she is taiwanese and a bit pretty turned me on lol.

RTF? No for sure cuz too exp. Told me $200 got better service n will slowly service me 1 hour at the start. Name was you you or “u u”. Go up level 3 from escalator at right hand corner 1/2pm shop near the “bridge” glass door there. Directly opposite cici. Saw level 2 some buay pai might go try cici, fit vivi and level 2 the horny girl some bros mentioned about when vitamin M allows again.

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1