The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Friends I've been masturbating to

Haha i guess she must be interested in the meetup, if not she won't agree. Lets see how it goes haha.
Old 24-11-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tanchowder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehneh View Post

fap fap fap
Nice one bro hehe
Old 24-11-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestan1 View Post
Haha i guess she must be interested in the meetup, if not she won't agree. Lets see how it goes haha.
Not necessary interested in you then agree to meet up. If she takes you as a friend, can meet up also. I would say proceed with caution and only only take actions after having many tests in the water. Else you might just lose this friendship
Old 24-11-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 3
BlackFalcon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFalcon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFalcon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice tits btw

Would prefer to meet to share instead of online
Old 26-11-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My Poly Friend. She was hot back then, and is still hot now. Every now and then she'll post her bikini pics, making me so hard. Enjoy guys

Old 26-11-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Old 26-11-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 3
BlackFalcon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFalcon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFalcon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanchowder View Post
Nice one bro hehe
Waaaaaaa, how u do that bro!!!

Would prefer to meet to share instead of online
Old 27-11-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!

the 40y milf when I first see her like so familiar. then I know why, coz friend wife, or should I say ex-wife. she's hotter over the years!
Old 27-11-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doompack View Post
the 40y milf when I first see her like so familiar. then I know why, coz friend wife, or should I say ex-wife. she's hotter over the years!
Haha so what's the reason they divorced? Husband cmi?
Old 30-11-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
luvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro can share her insta? PM me if not convenient to share openly
Old 03-12-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 12
Danevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud of

Old 06-12-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!

Old 06-12-2021, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!

image storage

Old 06-12-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamerZ007 View Post
Bro she's awesome! Got backstory? Haha
Old 08-12-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3662 / Power: 13
kkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Update: will be meeting her in 2 weeks time! More like get to know each other again after not seeing each other for a long time. Let's hope she opens up to me and feel comfortable!
Report back ts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1