The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
parkson is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggplantooo View Post
So usually u do it on bra more often or panties
Both. Sniff and pcc with both and finishing off onto the panties. Heavenly feeling
Old 20-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
fun-la is Cool - loads of Potential
I am also excited by such
Old 20-02-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 12
OrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud of
Re: Laundry check

Quote:
This is from few days ago.also found in laundry basket of my sil.

Will upload more in future
Amazing stuff
Old 20-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

How the smell
Old 21-02-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
stryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud of

open to trades or buying

Last edited by stryker444; 21-02-2023 at 12:10 PM.
Old 21-02-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
parkson is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker444 View Post
open to trades or buying

Wah u just hang it back with your cum?
Old 21-02-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
New member here. Jus curious whether any members have the same fetish as i am.

I have a habit of checking out the laundry basket of my sil.have been doing these for quite some time. Realise my sil have some nice bra and panties in her collection.

Any bro who have this fetish and wanted to chat more can pm me. This may not be a glamour fetish, some may find it prevertish. Hope to find kaki who share the same hobby
I check every single laundry basket, behind the door hooks whenever i go to peoples house or to friends house... its exciting whenever someone organize gathering or party at their homes

for strangers (like carousell seller) if the deal is to collect from their place, i will usually ask to use their toilet/bathroom / for people i know, dont watse time --raid haha

i seldom do my deeds at on-site - i will try to bring it back home - if i cant bring it home (due to risk) i will take pics of them. I take only panties - bra are too big and risky
Old 21-02-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
hahab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are not alone here
Old 21-02-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
I check every single laundry basket, behind the door hooks whenever i go to peoples house or to friends house... its exciting whenever someone organize gathering or party at their homes

for strangers (like carousell seller) if the deal is to collect from their place, i will usually ask to use their toilet/bathroom / for people i know, dont watse time --raid haha

i seldom do my deeds at on-site - i will try to bring it back home - if i cant bring it home (due to risk) i will take pics of them. I take only panties - bra are too big and risky
this one a bit too much lah. besides it's a potential health hazard, when you don't know if the stranger carries a disease. I like to smell ppl whom i know, and have some affinity with.
Old 22-02-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

I think the thrill is always knowing what lingerie a woman wears. And especially so when it’s someone u know like SIL or frens wife/gf.
Old 22-02-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Eggplantooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The thrill for me is to smell their pussy snell, see their stains. Sometimes will be shocked to see their nasty stains on the panties. Totally diff side from the cover
Old 22-02-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
hahab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The thrill for me is to smell their pussy snell, see their stains. Sometimes will be shocked to see their nasty stains on the panties. Totally diff side from the cover
yes i will lick their stain feels so high , mastubate in the panty slit shiok man
Old 23-02-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Eggplantooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahab View Post
yes i will lick their stain feels so high , mastubate in the panty slit shiok man
Me will lick too, espwcially those white stains. But sometimes the stains are too nasty till no appetite hahaha
Old 23-02-2023, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8854 / Power: 19
Noobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me will lick too, espwcially those white stains. But sometimes the stains are too nasty till no appetite hahaha
I feel u bro, last time dig my classmate's mum stains panties n took a sniff. Nearly puke out

Min 3 points to trade, Pls Don't UP me if u are below 3

N Pls DO NOT up if your Power is 0 or below 3

Thanks

Old 23-02-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jessyy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

saw the laundry basket and went straight to dig for these. Smells like heaven. Made me stim. Bobian gota wrap around my cock and jerk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1