The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2005, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Golden Mile complex DISCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexcapades
Take your time to patronise the 2 discos and explore the entire complex... maybe some will enjoy the place while some maynot.

There are also many saloons where you can get your hair cut and head massage by bu yings.. the other head i have not done before... hahaha

There are aplenty of FL inside the discos... the troublesome part here is you need to approach them.. they are unlike those making their trade at orchard towers. I remember there are few occassions where i sat drinking at the snack bar insde the comples when bu yings approached me.. Think must be the boss of the snack bar called them.. hahaha well.. i have tried twice only in my entire history there. I paid for hotels and service $50 for overnight. As for contacts.. I have lost contacts of them for a long time. Sorry to those brothers who requested.. apologies.

Till now my day spent there are mostly on weekdays after work... go after work... scout around for familiar faces to acknowledge... head to the Singapore Pools at 2nd floor try abit luck 1st.. haha.. then go to Saloon to relax..wash hair and head and some shoulder massage.. then for dinner with tomyam and beer... stomach full and shiok head to the preferred disco.. normally the thai bu ying live show starts at abt 9-10pm cos i seldom look at time when inside... order beer.. and njoys.. as for FL ...well... each to his own likings cheers.

i am just a simple man who njoy simple things.. may not sound interesting to some.. but as long u njoys.. who cares.. hahahaha
Thanks for the nice report/info.
Dunno why u got -2 for rep but dun worry i up ur points for u ok !

Cheers !
Old 13-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sexcapades is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks to bros who up my rep. Thanks once again. Really din knw how it goes to negative? hahaha

If I can recall.. last time there is cover charge for the disco at 2nd level on Saturdays.. unless if you are a regular and when u bring ur friends in, the bounce won't stop u. As I have been patronising the basement level disco for sometime already... there is one particular minus point for the basement disco is that u have to buy flowers at least $10 for the pretty dancers performing on the stage if u want them to come over to seat with you. And when the bu yings come over, they will tend to order drinks so thats another $10.. haha.. and as far as I knw most of these dancers arem't FL from the discos cos I found out that they are bonded by contracts to perform and not do FL. Pity that they don't have off days too. So come here work for a very very short period then flew back to Thailand then flew back again... correct me if i am wrong for bro who have sexplored them before.. hahaha

However, i am not really tempted by the dancers because personally i would rather spent on live firing then drinks and flowers... hahaha.. of cos if $ is not the importance then nothing else really matters..

I remember there is one or two massage parlours at the Golden Mile Towers (GMT) which is linked by a passageway from Golden Mile Complex (GMC) at the basement where the disco is located. 2 years back i went to one of the massage parlour which is also located at the basement level of GMT... hahaha.. went in ... specifically ask for a thai masseuse who can 'song kun', our so call jua gen aka massage dicky... recep recommend me one... tink cover charge is probably $32 (long time never go massage there) haha.. in came a fair and short thai lady, pretty old about late 30s. Massage body only for about 10-15 mins then the rest are spent on my dicky.. awhilw pain awhile shiok... overall still pain and it is supposed to be pain.. then finished off with a smooth and powerful ejaculation... cost me $50...

Not sure now still have such service there... since this tread revokes back my old memories... hahaha.. i will go there sexplore again..
Old 13-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1700 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

anyone wanna check out this place today(13/06)?
Old 14-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Samster

Generally I believed alot of people would not fancy hanging out at the GMC unless you are working there. There is not much in terms of commercial sex aspect as compared to Orchard Towers (OT). Feedbacks from most of my kakis whom I brought there, they do not like the 'Thai' smell especially... hahaha.. what the hack.. of cos they do not have the so call 'Thai blood' flowing inside their bodies whereby I believed the bros who cares to visit regularly to GMC are all sexmerised by Thai-culture

Nonetheless any old bird bros do care to spend a few minutes of your time to update any info/report of the place if you have found that mine are all outdated or not up to date.. hahaha.. things changes very quickly nowadays...

Cheers to all Thai lovers...
Old 14-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

sounds interesting esp for thai lover like me.... so is it recommended to go there alone since most of my kaki wont like that place..
Old 14-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 19
spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity
sounds interesting esp for thai lover like me.... so is it recommended to go there alone since most of my kaki wont like that place..
den jio some bros here to go cheong with you lor..u start the ball rolling la..im behind u...keke
Old 15-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Samster

Happen to drop by for lunch from office during lunch hours and jalan jalan along the 1st and 2nd level... its early afternoon hours so nothing much to see except for some siam bu hanging inside a pinkish lighting enclosed drinking house at 1st level.. saw one quite fair with big boobs and in a one piece skirt revealing her sexy legs. thought of going over for a drink but walked on to behind and saw someother siam bu.. think is still early.. the real gems not out yet. hahaha...

Remember one ocassion where i and my buddy were drinking at a snack bar when 2 young siam bu were sitting opposite us having their dinner..having make eye contacts and smiling at them... we are ready to approach.. however before we done so they left and make their way to another corner and out of sight.. After a while. we proceed to go find them and to our surprise we found them drinking at a corner shop and surprising they smile and called us over.. hahaha.. during our drink they told us that they are expecting us to look for them.. well true enough.. these siam bu are really smart indeed
Old 16-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Sleazy_Raider

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

haha my first post shall be delicated to this tread

after reading so much about this place, i've decided to gif this place a visit yesterday nite wif my friend......... reach there around 9.20pm.......... was rather dead! thought siao liao kanna dua........ but since here liao so decided to get at least a beer to cool down. HOwever i m soon left amazed by the SUPERB performace from the live band. WAH LAO eh....... pretty sexy good vocal etc..... oh man!!! they are beauties and their skin is PERFECT.... guess if someone put an ant on their skin i guess the ant would slide down ..... TOFU skin !!!! except for 1.......hahahaha but its always gd to add some leaves and grass beside the flowers so as to show the beauty of the flowers right? hahaha.......then was mesmerized by 1 of the singers with curly hair........... oh man she is a angel desecend from heaven but me not handsome enff lar ....... tried to gif her undivided eye contact but she never recipocrate my LOVE....... or maybe URGE hehehe then around 10pm .... i spotted a group of 4 Chio BUs walking into the disco... bunch of devils !!! pretty sexy, sweet, hot, bitchy, slutty hahaha wondering who they are??? soon to realised they are dancers cum PRs.... tried to use my eye to lure them here, but once again left with loads of disappointments...... as a bunch of jap old man use the most lethal weapon to get them to sit with them whole night!!! MONEY...... DAMNIT!!!!!!!! but i shall not alter my Golden Policies in my book of Sleazy rules and regulations "NO TIPS TO GET GALS" and another policy "WILL NOT PAY FOR PROSITUTION AT PUBS OR DISCO........MUZ GET IT FOR FOC" so i target other fishes hehee
As the chinese have a saying "you zhi ze shi jing cheng" hahaha my eyes finally hooked a thai gal hehehe still quite pretty sia ..... but abit small in size ..........little devil! wahaha then chit chat a while feel her tender skin hehehe

anyway the entire trip was fantastic

total damage: 60 bucks for 3 jugs beer (package price)
Old 16-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!

this place sure gonna see an influx of new blur faces over the next couple of weeks!!

paging all bonkster and cheong kakis.
anyone wanna recce????

Work, like you don't need the money;
Dance, like no one is watching;
Sing, like no one is listening;
Love, like you've never been hurt; and
Live Life every day as if it were your last.
Old 16-06-2005, 02:27 PM
Samster

The dancers really solid lah... see already mouth also become watery.. birdy also become active abit.. hahaha.... the discos dancers are all commissioned by tips through flowers and drinks... i think sometimes if you fancied a dancer and buy her just one flower or one drink.. she will come to u and after that may remember you.. hahaha.. sort of luck thing right..
Well correct to say that going that to relax after work maynot be a bad thing.. esp $60 for 3 jugs (package) seems reasonable... To get FOC from dancers... i personally dun have the charisma to do that... $$$ may definitely do all things. However, if you been there regularly or long enough, there are some groups of bu yings who are working elsewhere in Singapore who do visits the discos often in their own small group of bu yings.. If managed to spot them, tried get close and make eye contacts and then slowly drink with them and chit chat.. actually thai ppl are friendly and easily approachable.. especially if you can speak a few words if thai... it can do many wonders ;p
Old 17-06-2005, 12:42 AM
Samster

unlimited is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleazy_Raider
haha my first post shall be delicated to this tread

As the chinese have a saying "you zhi ze shi jing cheng" hahaha my eyes finally hooked a thai gal hehehe still quite pretty sia ..... but abit small in size ..........little devil! wahaha then chit chat a while feel her tender skin hehehe

anyway the entire trip was fantastic

total damage: 60 bucks for 3 jugs beer (package price)
which level r u in. what is the name of this place.
Old 17-06-2005, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The dancers really solid lah... see already mouth also become watery.. birdy also become active abit.. hahaha.... the discos dancers are all commissioned by tips through flowers and drinks... i think sometimes if you fancied a dancer and buy her just one flower or one drink.. she will come to u and after that may remember you.. hahaha.. sort of luck thing right..
Well correct to say that going that to relax after work maynot be a bad thing.. esp $60 for 3 jugs (package) seems reasonable... To get FOC from dancers... i personally dun have the charisma to do that... $$$ may definitely do all things. However, if you been there regularly or long enough, there are some groups of bu yings who are working elsewhere in Singapore who do visits the discos often in their own small group of bu yings.. If managed to spot them, tried get close and make eye contacts and then slowly drink with them and chit chat.. actually thai ppl are friendly and easily approachable.. especially if you can speak a few words if thai... it can do many wonders ;p

Not to waste so much time unless one has alot of cash to throw.

Another plus point is if you are handsome

Alot uncle had lost their CPF savings to the siam bu ....

feel free to ask around
Old 17-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Sleazy_Raider

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited
which level r u in. what is the name of this place.
2nd level

and oh yar , always have the habit to say KUAN SUAY MAK MAK!!!!! (you are very pretty) hehe

Old 17-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHEAD
Not to waste so much time unless one has alot of cash to throw.

Another plus point is if you are handsome

Alot uncle had lost their CPF savings to the siam bu ....

feel free to ask around
Absolutely correct.. alot of old uncles had lost their CPF savings to the siam bu... as I personally knew a few of them there.. one of them actually use his CPF to sponsor her to set up a shop.. nonetheless I shdn't say lost lah.. hahaha.. maybe willingly donated out of good heart
Handsome has it plus point but $$$ is the best...
I remember I got a buddy who once frequent there 8 days continuous in a row.. cos he has a tirak working there.. finally it took its tool on his health and pocket... haha however he never regret.. correct never regret for wat you chose to do... hey wat the hack... i am drifting out of topic... hahahaha.. pardon me.

Cheers
Old 28-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 22
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks to bros who up my rep. Thanks once again. Really din knw how it goes to negative? hahaha

If I can recall.. last time there is cover charge for the disco at 2nd level on Saturdays.. unless if you are a regular and when u bring ur friends in, the bounce won't stop u. As I have been patronising the basement level disco for sometime already... there is one particular minus point for the basement disco is that u have to buy flowers at least $10 for the pretty dancers performing on the stage if u want them to come over to seat with you. And when the bu yings come over, they will tend to order drinks so thats another $10.. haha.. and as far as I knw most of these dancers arem't FL from the discos cos I found out that they are bonded by contracts to perform and not do FL. Pity that they don't have off days too. So come here work for a very very short period then flew back to Thailand then flew back again... correct me if i am wrong for bro who have sexplored them before.. hahaha

However, i am not really tempted by the dancers because personally i would rather spent on live firing then drinks and flowers... hahaha.. of cos if $ is not the importance then nothing else really matters..

I remember there is one or two massage parlours at the Golden Mile Towers (GMT) which is linked by a passageway from Golden Mile Complex (GMC) at the basement where the disco is located. 2 years back i went to one of the massage parlour which is also located at the basement level of GMT... hahaha.. went in ... specifically ask for a thai masseuse who can 'song kun', our so call jua gen aka massage dicky... recep recommend me one... tink cover charge is probably $32 (long time never go massage there) haha.. in came a fair and short thai lady, pretty old about late 30s. Massage body only for about 10-15 mins then the rest are spent on my dicky.. awhilw pain awhile shiok... overall still pain and it is supposed to be pain.. then finished off with a smooth and powerful ejaculation... cost me $50...

Not sure now still have such service there... since this tread revokes back my old memories... hahaha.. i will go there sexplore again..
went yesterday ard 8plus with a friend just to luk c luk c, 1st impression was the place is smaller than i thought, band not yet started with a few not so young siam bUs sitting around, immediately reminded me of those massage palours i went in batam, actually want to find a seat, but my friend didnt feel like staying, so just left and walked around the complex, find that those in the coffee shops looked prettier, later my friend commended that it seemed we are the only 2 young CHINESE chaps walking around the complex, other than those ah peks, i agreed...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1