The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I fucked my Wife's Best Friend True Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
No need to envy him. You want i can intro to you also
Sis, you misunderstood, he referred to your hubby for having such an open minded wife, not about the ladyboy to provide him a hj and bj.
Think it takes a man who is quite perverted to let a ladyboy to perform those act, worst, if this ladyboy still has a ggj.
Old 21-11-2022, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

correct… years ago was in bali and had a couple massage. gf had girl masseuse and i had make.. only during halfway through the massage i realised he was slightly queer.. keep fiddling with my groin area.. from then on my stand is strictly lady masseuse attending to me.
Old 21-11-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
correct… years ago was in bali and had a couple massage. gf had girl masseuse and i had make.. only during halfway through the massage i realised he was slightly queer.. keep fiddling with my groin area.. from then on my stand is strictly lady masseuse attending to me.
Haha! I purposely let the lady boy massage him. Lol! I don’t know whether it is “he” or “she”. What I can see is the Adam apple and the big boobs. My husband totally freak out and hide behind me. Really useless. 😆!
Old 21-11-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Sis, you misunderstood, he referred to your hubby for having such an open minded wife, not about the ladyboy to provide him a hj and bj.
Think it takes a man who is quite perverted to let a ladyboy to perform those act, worst, if this ladyboy still has a ggj.
Alamak! That is to play a prank on him. So far I didn’t introduce any hot girls to him or let him have sex with other women.

I usually frighten him by saying if one day I found out about his affair, I will snipe off his penis. Haha! That freak him out. This move confirm frighten every guy. 😆! Don’t anyhow show me your penis ok? Lately I snipe them off. 😆
Old 21-11-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don’t anyhow show me your penis ok? Lately I snipe them off. 😆
You mean you blow half way then bite off?
Old 22-11-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
You mean you blow half way then bite off?
Haha! Why do u want to know?
Old 22-11-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Haha! I purposely let the lady boy massage him. Lol! I don’t know whether it is “he” or “she”. What I can see is the Adam apple and the big boobs. My husband totally freak out and hide behind me. Really useless. 😆!
if i was your hubby since you disturb me i will open your leg on the massage bed and attack u with the ladyboy haha.

Last edited by curious11; 22-11-2022 at 10:34 AM.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You so evil and risk taking. Your might let your husband find his dark, gay side after trying the lady boy.
That's how Rolling Stones lead singer's ex wife found him in bed with a man.
He's indeed useless, just reject and ask for a female masseuse lah, why hid behind you?
Old 22-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
You so evil and risk taking. Your might let your husband find his dark, gay side after trying the lady boy.
That's how Rolling Stones lead singer's ex wife found him in bed with a man.
He's indeed useless, just reject and ask for a female masseuse lah, why hid behind you?
Not possible. My husband confirm is straight. lol! I think he will pick a lady to give him hand or mouth. Men is the last time he will consider
Old 22-11-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
if i was your hubby since you disturb me i will open your leg on the massage bed and attack u with the ladyboy haha.
Open my leg for what? 2 person sandwiching me? He can’t beat to do things that will hurt me.

Any couple massage in SG where the women can do something naughty to him? I will try to act as if I don’t know…hahahaha
Old 23-11-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Open my leg for what? 2 person sandwiching me? He can’t beat to do things that will hurt me.

Any couple massage in SG where the women can do something naughty to him? I will try to act as if I don’t know…hahahaha
so many in the massage thread sis.. can find those in spa and have special arrangement with the masseuse u want to do something to your husband haha.
Old 23-11-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
so many in the massage thread sis.. can find those in spa and have special arrangement with the masseuse u want to do something to your husband haha.
Haha! I don’t know any. Maybe give him a treat on his birthday.
Old 24-11-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
vanilqanache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS. Do continue soon!
Old 12-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 15
fabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continue pls
Old 12-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
greenspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, any more updates?
Advert Space Available