The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-06-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Question - for bros with many maids, how do you juggle with so many? Do multiple sessions on Sundays? Or do you have a fixed dates planned in advanced for each maid? What are best excuses/explanation if they ask to meet on same day?
Old 20-06-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Question - for bros with many maids, how do you juggle with so many? Do multiple sessions on Sundays? Or do you have a fixed dates planned in advanced for each maid? What are best excuses/explanation if they ask to meet on same day?
+10 for you
Old 20-06-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

I sharing some experience of mine.

For me, DH was very sticky, want to meet every sunday but i don't think possible. No need to work and also have other commitment too.

Even when meet, want sex. Dont seem to be happy to give, like a dead fish.

Lastly, want money, treat you like ATM, a while said $300 then a while said $500 that you i dumped mine.
Old 21-06-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post
start with 8401. maybe she got 2 phone...but okie. i had seem her without make up in shower room and look natural. so fr almost same as photo in michat...
Hmmm .. does she has a mole on her right bottom mouth and on her nose also has 1 too if im not wroong
Old 21-06-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Hmmm .. does she has a mole on her right bottom mouth and on her nose also has 1 too if im not wroong

I didn't see any mole. I think the one u mention with mole on her bottom mouth...I know is who...stay Hougang also

[sammyboyimyage]384988[/sammyboyimage]
Old 21-06-2021, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
You are referring to maids from The Philippines and Indonesia?
Who have experienced or successful story to share about those from Myanmar or India?

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 21-06-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
You are referring to maids from The Philippines and Indonesia?
Who have experienced or successful story to share about those from Myanmar or India?

Currently got a indian maid fb and a new myanmar maid fb which she give me her virginity 2 weeks ago.. but of course isnt free lah..
Old 21-06-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 3
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Currently got a indian maid fb and a new myanmar maid fb which she give me her virginity 2 weeks ago.. but of course isnt free lah..
The Indon & Pinoy maids are getting smarter now and they know how to ask for more money.

Bro Ahwolf.
What about the rate for Indian and Myanmar maid now ?
Roughly what are the amount you offering to your Indian maid FB and the Myanmar maid FB ?

Can enlighten us on your experience ?
Old 21-06-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Spoil market
Old 21-06-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Spoil market

The guy is not local.. who will say give $500 dear friend? Quite sure is a bangla man, at least a supervisor level in construction side who has better salary..
Old 21-06-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the gal not money minded leh...

Quote:
The guy is not local.. who will say give $500 dear friend? Quite sure is a bangla man, at least a supervisor level in construction side who has better salary..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-06-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so? Is doesn’t matter local or not, got people give this price. That why I said spoil market.
Old 21-06-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Maybe the gal not money minded leh...
Even maid also know the 500 is not easy to earn one , worst may have trapped
In order to ask girl out they will quote very high price to attract you !
20 years ago my maid told me have people quote her 500

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 21-06-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
so? Is doesn’t matter local or not, got people give this price. That why I said spoil market.

Actually tbh, i dont see any spoil market. I can still hunt maids within my budget. If this girl cannot, then hunt another one lor. True some maids are hard to get, i got 1 who is indeed 10/10 rating maid but in the end lose to a local rich man who drove a bmw car, give her jewellery, phone and many more.
Old 21-06-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdhplayer View Post
The Indon & Pinoy maids are getting smarter now and they know how to ask for more money.

Bro Ahwolf.
What about the rate for Indian and Myanmar maid now ?
Roughly what are the amount you offering to your Indian maid FB and the Myanmar maid FB ?

Can enlighten us on your experience ?
All i can say is indian maid is quite easy to get as indo maid but its quite hard to find chio one with nice body.

On the other hand, maynmar indeed got alot chio, sexy maids in sg and alot of them still virgins if im not wrong. Last time, i upped a myanmar maid who give her virgin to a local sg man too.

My current rate with all my maids are within $100 up to max $180. Only popping the myanmar virgin spend alot.. i did 3 times for the price i pay and the feeling is damn shiok!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1