The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
There are now several quotes about Arsenal going to invest heavily in the summer on new players. But as is often the case, if there is no departure, there will be no arrival.

I hope the players below will leave:

1. Almunia (not needed anymore)
2. Squillaci (flop)
3. Djourou (fail to develop)
4. Denilson (fail to develop)
5. Bendtner (no comment!)
6. Vela (fail to develop)
7. Arshavin (aging winger)
8. Diaby (injury prone)
9. Chamakh (our Torres, except he didn't cost 50 million pounds)
Agree with you but Djourou just signed a new contract so is unlikely to be sold so soon.
An aside, there was a report the Park was bought because we couldn't get a special talent visa for Joel Campbell.

Good news on Santos coming through a reserve win over WBA.

Cheers! Up the Arse!!
Old 16-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post
An aside, there was a report the Park was bought because we couldn't get a special talent visa for Joel Campbell.
I feel that Park deserve more appearances. He hasn't been given much chance by Wenger so far. Must be damn frustrating for him considering that he is going for his NS after next season. Ha ha ha, just like us, NS!!!!!! But deferred for many years. Serve for 21 months. When he finish NS, almost 30 years old.

But that aside, in those few appearances which I manage watch, I thought his link up play is quite good with the rest of the team. A very obvious team player.
Old 16-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
soccerfans88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys i'm new here.and i am a arsenal supporters..
Old 16-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

hi guys..i'm new here and i am a arsenal supporter..cheers
Old 16-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Agree with you but Djourou just signed a new contract so is unlikely to be sold so soon.
Update:
In case any bros, just like myself, were wondering why the hell Djourou got a new contract, John Cross at the Mirror said it was an extension that was activated by a clause in his contract for having appeared in stipulated number of games.

Else, I would be happy to see him gone as well.

Park does deserve more games but we can just continue to wonder why not as only Arsene knows. He has a decent left foot - his goal in the last reserve game vs WBA.

Cheers!
Old 17-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Samster

loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfans88 View Post
It is not often that newbies are given a warm welcome here.

Don't be mistaken, I am not saying the "oldies" do not welcome "newbies".

But let me just extend a very welcome to you, as well as others who have been patronizing this thread but have yet to reveal yourself. Please join us on a regular basis and make this a "HOT" thread.
Old 17-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9143 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome Bro!

Please accept my humble +5 points as a welcome gift from an Arsenal Fan...
Old 17-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Update:
In case any bros, just like myself, were wondering why the hell Djourou got a new contract, John Cross at the Mirror said it was an extension that was activated by a clause in his contract for having appeared in stipulated number of games.

Else, I would be happy to see him gone as well.

Cheers!
Knn, nowadays contract so complicated!

Berbatov contract suppose to end soon, but MU have option to extend, and of course they do so to avoid losing him on a free.
Old 18-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...l-move?cc=4716

Podolski hints at Arsenal U-turn
March 17, 2012

Doubts hv emerged over the expected transfer of Lukas Podolski 2 Arsenal, with the player revealing he would be tempted by a move 2 Lazio.

Podolski was strongly linked 2 a £10.9 million switch 2 Arsenal, with several British national newspapers even claiming the Germany 4ward had undergone a medical. It was expected tat the only issue left 2 resolve was a proposed 4-year £100,000-per-week deal.

However, Podolski recently moved 2 cool speculation, telling Sky Sports in Germany: "Contrary 2 reports fr the past few days, nothing has been decided yet. If there is something 2 report, then I'll do it."

Agent Kon Schramm also denied news of an imminent move, saying on Thursday: "He was @ no medical, neither in London nor elsewhere."

Now Italian sources Corriere Dello Sport & Calcio Mercato r reporting tat Lazio hv entered the equation, with Germany team-mate Miroslav Klose a major factor in a potential deal.

Klose joined Lazio in the summer & has scored 12 times tis season in Serie A, & when Podolski was quizzed over the prospect of joining up with his countrymen, he confessed he would be tempted.

"It would be great 2 play alongside him again, Miro has spoken well of Lazio & he's happy in Rome. My future has yet 2 be decided," Podolski told Corriere dello Sport.
Old 18-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

I have doubt Podoski will join arsenal as, he demands 100k per week .. a stingy team like Arsenal is diffcult to sign for such players is not possible. Because like players like Fabragas , Nasir and Henry left cause not enough salary to up them.

All I could say is in the end Van Persie will also leave, dont think he will sign new contract. Even talented youngster i believe even dont want go Arsenal anymore.

Players I believe youngster are talented are Marko Marin 11.75 million, Andrea Poli minimum 5 million , Hazard , latest rumour Gotze German sensation top youngster say may sign for Arsenal .. This guy confirm going to cost more than 15 million . Arsenal will not sign youngster more than 15 -18 million. In the end Gotze may be snap up by real madrid, barcelona or Man city.

Arsenal next season I see after the batman van Persie leave, they will drop out of top 4 , if they never sign top players.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 18-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Welcome Bro!

Please accept my humble +5 points as a welcome gift from an Arsenal Fan...
Thanks bro for your lovely points but don mind I ask why can't I give u point also..
Old 18-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for your lovely points but don mind I ask why can't I give u point also..
Me too Arsenal fans too. You must have last least 1 power then can up someone point also. Be patient man, sure one day you can up someone.
Old 19-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

Wishing Muamba a speedy recovery. Sad when such a thing occur.

Modern days footballer undergoes much strain on their bodies.

That is why they are so highly paid.
Old 20-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

http://arsenal-news.com/arsenal-forw...nish-club/3684

It has been reported late last night, tat a delegation has come over to London for talks at the Emirates between representatives of Arsenal forward Carlos Vela and Spanish side Real Sociedad as well as representatives from Arsenal, over a proposed move for the young forward to make his loan deal with the Spanish club a permanent deal.

Carlos Vela has impressed many at Real Sociedad that they would like to take him on permanently and I have to admit he certainly has started to shine there, whilst the Premier League was to physical for him, the Spanish La Liga has suited him well, and the young Mexican forward is now insistent on a deal being made and a full contract made with the Spanish club.

Vela has insisted already that he does not want to move back to Arsenal or England and is happy in Spain, so let’s hope he can get his wish as he is obviously enjoying his time there and good luck to hi if he does, I have to admit I liked the Mexican international but felt his style of play did not suit ours or the Premier League – adios Carlos

---
Hopefully this really goes through!
Can't stand his casual attitude & stupid grin when he misses, to me, it shows that he's not serious.

Up the Arse!!
Old 22-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

I have always felt that Vela is an excellent player, but unfortunately have never shown his potential at Arsenal.

He seems to do quite well in Spain during all his loan stints.

Of course speaking the same language help.

Perhaps he has never really wanted to stay in EPL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1