The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 26-06-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Anyone saw tang Li
Since the start of CB, didnt see her there already
Old 26-06-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
Motorboating69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Anyone saw tang Li
Ya she was there last night in black dress. At least 10 shops were opened but poor business
Old 26-06-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Tang Li was working yesterday. Had to try to escape form her clutches. When there are too many girls but Not enough customers , they become very hankering. Went yesterday night but returned without any action. Sianz.
Anyone knows who the girl in white that is level 3 left of escalator . Night shift .

So paiseh to check in and out once . Then you want to check in and the security guard see you again. Hahah
Old 26-06-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
Tang Li was working yesterday. Had to try to escape form her clutches. When there are too many girls but Not enough customers , they become very hankering. Went yesterday night but returned without any action. Sianz.
Anyone knows who the girl in white that is level 3 left of escalator . Night shift .

So paiseh to check in and out once . Then you want to check in and the security guard see you again. Hahah
There now if you want to do also consider 2 times unless you damm horny need a quick release if not there the service is very rushing. Go in, strip and fxxk nothing else. 20mins done
Old 26-06-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
There now if you want to do also consider 2 times unless you damm horny need a quick release if not there the service is very rushing. Go in, strip and fxxk nothing else. 20mins done
Went reccee..hahaha feel weird when all ml wearing mask waving at u. Paris is there many shop open today
Old 26-06-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Went reccee..hahaha feel weird when all ml wearing mask waving at u. Paris is there many shop open today
The other time I reach there around this time also same. 4th floor yuki, Paris, 2nd floor Yuki, Tina and Cindy, Jasmine, Jiajia, Lina and alot more
Old 26-06-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
The other time I reach there around this time also same. 4th floor yuki, Paris, 2nd floor Yuki, Tina and Cindy, Jasmine, Jiajia, Lina and alot more
Which Cindy bro..Cindy aka Bella?
Old 26-06-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Saw one not bad with perm hair OPP Paris shop..bro which shop is Tina located
Old 26-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
just saw 2 night shift wls on level 3. thai milf alia and ex level 2 cozy dream lisa in her current shop on level 3 near the carpark.
Rtf Lisa last night, still as good as my last rtf before cny. Love her big melons.
Old 26-06-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Rtf Lisa last night, still as good as my last rtf before cny. Love her big melons.
Hahaa..all natural melons..I bonk a too many times Liao..will only go for her once in a while
Old 26-06-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
honevo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Bella back at work?
Which is her shop?
Old 26-06-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Haha when the small didi is confused when see so many masks. Cannot make up mind
Old 26-06-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tissues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

Intending to make my virgin trip to OT this weekend. Any big tits ones to recommend? So far from my research the ones that keep coming up are Mary at level 1, Lisa at level 3 and tang li at level 2(?). Is the info correct? These ladies usually work at what time?

Appreciate any other tips from the pros. Thanks in advance!
Old 26-06-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Saw one not bad with perm hair OPP Paris shop..bro which shop is Tina located
Ya that is Tina and beside her shop that's Cindy. That's what she told me. Remember if you pick Tina bang her hard and furious
Old 26-06-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Made a trip back today. Want to look for the same girl at level 3 left front of escalator that I missed yesterday . But it was another lady milf . The tall lanky one. Sianz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1