The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-12-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 18
Quasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Already moving = soon, but not moved yet.

I just visited and really would prefer no/less publicity on a location i am visiting for ML. Especially if i decide to rtm before the move (though quite unlikely now).
Old 05-12-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
??? they're already moving. the location's already compromised. does it matter making it obvious?
Don't know details whether compromised or not, but there may be other circumstances that compel them to move. Just to share a common occurrence that many MLs, especially first-timers face.

Presently, due to the shortage of suitable places for MLs to operate, several unscrupulous middlemen are taking advantage of the situation to con the MLs. These middlemen will collect 7 or 10 days' rent from a ML, and will put on an act with co-conspirators pretending to be the apartment's owner who would visit the apartment to conduct a check. The wayang owner will chase the ML out. The unsuspecting ML will typically move to a hotel where she will operate temporarily from whilst awaiting for suitable apartments to be available. The ML will not be able to recover the partial rental from the middleman, and would incur additional cost putting up in hotels.

In the meanwhile, the middleman will offer the vacated room to his next victims, collecting another round of 7 or 10 days' rent from the new victims.

Worse, the unsuspecting ML working in the hotel will still be seeking the assistance of the middleman to seek new accommodation. In many cases, the MLs will be pressured into paying a new cycle of 7 or 10 days' rent. The unscrupulous middleman will insist on collecting the rent first before allowing the ML to take a look at the apartment/room, citing that there are many others who are also looking for rooms, and unless the ML pays up, someone else who pays first will get the room.

From what I've heard, these unscrupulous middlemen are all "ah tiong"s.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/qian-er-massage/

I think she came back again. Didn't tried her last time. Is she really great?
Old 05-12-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

thou not 1st timer but who once again tried xx https://sglonelyguy.org/xuan-xuan-massage/
Old 05-12-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamayuki View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/qian-er-massage/

I think she came back again. Didn't tried her last time. Is she really great?
Fake photos, same auntie as this auntie "Xiao Yue" whom I've commented previously. She is also known as Si Si elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-yue-massage/

Any review on her? Seems like she’s been here before.
Mentioned many times before - good massage, JG not as skilled as claimed, fake photos and add more than a decade (or two) to advertised age. Her only justification for fake advertising is "混口饭吃". She should be catering to the old taxi uncle demographic, charging $60-$80, instead of trying to scam people of their hard earned money charging $100. For $100, you are better advised to visit YF's Vera, and many other options.

P.S. to the person who's going to zap me for my (once again) truthful comments about this scammer, let me repeat myself, IDGAF.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Please lah, see account history before making up stories in your head about people talking nonsense.

ddae44 is a long time cheongster with posts from as early as 2015, with more actual MRs than you.

They are probably going through all the contacts in the phone to fish out the webmaster or payment runner. If just a normal customer, remember that finding prostitutes in Singapore is not a crime, and the police cannot force you to be a prosecution witness if you are not willing to stand in court, that is unless they subpoena you, then you lan lan have to go.

They have so many customers to go through, unless you're the type of customer bo liao always help the ML/FL out with moving/logistics/take photo, nothing much will happen.

If you are the type eat liao bo sai bang, help ML/FL with this, and that, then good luck getting out of that mess proving you are not part of the syndicate.
So true. I guess one had to kanna in the situation to understand the fact.
Living in denial can be a fantasy actually.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yungandthirsty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad... I'm somewhat new but I visited 2 MLs before but somehow when I contacted Bella she said I'm a bait number and I'm not in the database.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 8
Thetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Who tried xby and baobao tarma.
Me. Refer to my ratings posted previously. Altogether, not too bad.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
jordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Heard big wind now. Many have stop. Especially those good ones
Old 06-12-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Don't know details whether compromised or not, but there may be other circumstances that compel them to move. Just to share a common occurrence that many MLs, especially first-timers face.

From what I've heard, these unscrupulous middlemen are all "ah tiong"s.
You're a vault of information bro. From the industry's dirty secrets to intel on MLs. Thanks
Old 06-12-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
thou not 1st timer but who once again tried xx https://sglonelyguy.org/xuan-xuan-massage/
I was interested when she was around many months ago but didn't pull the trigger. Noticed that this stint she removed BJ. All the more unlikely I will try anymore.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I was interested when she was around many months ago but didn't pull the trigger. Noticed that this stint she removed BJ. All the more unlikely I will try anymore.
Yep, MLs now are convinced that they can get away offering less without adjusting rates. Because it has been shown that our expectation bar very low. Sg guys easily satisfied with conversation and a simple HJ. Lol.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, MLs now are convinced that they can get away offering less without adjusting rates. Because it has been shown that our expectation bar very low. Sg guys easily satisfied with conversation and a simple HJ. Lol.
....cos SG guys too stress and lonely
Old 06-12-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxue-massage/
Anyone tried?
Old 06-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
....cos SG guys too stress and lonely
I think no need to be lonely anymore.... The number of SN MLs with limited playability is increasing more and more and more each day. So no need to waste time raba tits and raba pussy. Now can just focus on having conversation! Woohoo!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1