The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
i saw her outside with a man that look like in his 40s before circuit break. holding hands should be bf
not sure if it's the same guy.

saw xq with her bf around parklane area few times, last yr once at ngee ann city and once at mbs shopping, always after her work hours at night and with the same guy.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Did last call with xiaoqian once, indeed more rushed. Just did a brief blow and started riding, never do her usual 69. She is in a hurry to leave and maybe tired after whole day being bonk by so many guys. Now I like to go around lunchtime when she just reach. Few times she was still in her cvs, have not change to her work clothes. She doesn't rush, blow and 69 longer than usual, wetter and more playful. After cumming, will not just jump out of bed to shower. She will cuddle and french with me still inside her.
No way I can go during lunch hours. I can only pay Xiaoqian a visit after work so high chance will be last call or she has already left for the day when I reach.

Last edited by JJMagic; 05-07-2020 at 09:26 AM.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Well should be that one then.

But I feel we should let them have their privacy ba. Not that anyone is stalking her. Just saying it’s common to see ML on the streets with their BF whom they likely either spend money on or get money from.

Not easy to be in this kind of relationship either ways.

I wish them the best and let’s continue to enjoy while she is still in the trade ba.

Somehow I feel that the good ones come and goes. They sparkle for that period of time only.

Soon there will be a next Ang pai to emerge.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Well should be that one then.

But I feel we should let them have their privacy ba. Not that anyone is stalking her. Just saying it’s common to see ML on the streets with their BF whom they likely either spend money on or get money from.

Not easy to be in this kind of relationship either ways.

I wish them the best and let’s continue to enjoy while she is still in the trade ba.

Somehow I feel that the good ones come and goes. They sparkle for that period of time only.

Soon there will be a next Ang pai to emerge.
Words of wisdom and truth from experience. Fully agree

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 04-07-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao Qian having a boyfriend is nothing surprising. Heard a few Parklane WLs gossip about it before, saying her boyfriend is her long time customer and an old bird in Parklane, that he's a married man with family.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Xiao Qian having a boyfriend is nothing surprising. Heard a few Parklane WLs gossip about it before, saying her boyfriend is her long time customer and an old bird in Parklane, that he's a married man with family.
Initially I was guessing if it was you bro😬😬😬

Joking ah.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for feedback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Appearance is subjective. Service is ok (definitely not XQ levels) though some others reported differently here.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Xiaoqian is more fresh and energetic at the start of the day. She even more fun and wild if no customer make her cum the previous day or the past few days, or the previous days she almost reaching climax but the customer cum first. Got her once in such a horny mood, it was lots of fun and unforgetable. Plenty of loud moans and non stop frenching.
Now it will be difficult to get first blood of the day for Xiao Qian after this post.

She just reach her shop, a bro pop out of nowhere and went in after her and the door closed. He must be waiting nearby for her to arrive.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Initially I was guessing if it was you bro😬😬😬

Joking ah.
I'm not loaded enough for Xiao Qian.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

visited xiaoqian short time ago, love the tiny black dress she wore today. planned to get her to keep it on throughout but she took all off before i could say anything.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
gelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samstergelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samstergelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Care to pm their contact thank
Old 05-07-2020, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share xiaoqian ctc. Tks
Old 05-07-2020, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
manu4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has contact for suddenly open door shop? Please pm. Thanks!
Old 05-07-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
The problem with parkland joint is that they doesn't have a place to shower inside. They only pass you wet tissue to wipe. Lol.
few mp have pails of water inside for washing on top of the wet n dry tissue.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu4life View Post
Anyone has contact for suddenly open door shop? Please pm. Thanks!
Wait in front of the doir..... dun just ask for contacts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread