The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sembawang MP

Jiao jiao I also find her before. Bobbs too small.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
Jiao jiao I also find her before. Bobbs too small.
her strong point is her slutty teh personality. which makes me not want to rtm cos i don't want to end up a robert.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 5
DBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow , didn't know that ,
and in China ShangHai they start at 4000RMB ( then again this was in a 5 star hotel massage ) siao. but the massage was damn good!

then Beijing one in an MP all in was 1800RMB. but quality is bad lah..
but damn exp!.. went thru just to try.. dissapointed..
800RMB paid for the MP then 1000RMB to her.. negotiated from 1500RMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
No wor. I finger her and it is wet. I ask her why so wet she say she kind of horny. when she quoted 350 I say too expensive then she open her friend website working as a FL in lavender area. She say you see this price, it is this price for FJ. She say her friend charges so around these price and every day too busy with too many customer....So her friend tell her FJ in SG is about 250 - 350....Also in China, the price there is about 1200 - 1500 RMB now...Market not the same liao...I just smile and let her finish her job. My last visit. Her business went very bad before covid and she want to go home. I causally chat and she agree 250 min for FJ. I feel her quality not valid for this price and never go for it.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 5
DBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes!.. oh ok... wont go then..
T.T sad..
thanks Bro

Quote:
W spa you mean. New batch of ml already, first batch better but all left already. Hj 50 no roaming and 80 roaming with bra off. Expensive hj
Old 07-07-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
her strong point is her slutty teh personality. which makes me not want to rtm cos i don't want to end up a robert.
Yes agreed her slutty teh. But not wroth it to waste money on her
Old 09-07-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

She is fair and teh but a bit too old for my liking and she charges too high. Angela is good although not the most pleasant looking around but wasted tried her once only and she dissappear
Old 10-07-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lorenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss the Thai massage shop at sembawang road. The rest all carrot
Old 11-07-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kimmypewpew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
MM small boobs but cute nipples. Very small nipples and aerola but dark in color. HJ is 50 with roaming is 80. Expensive wor...Nn I saw her and looks not good so I never will want to try. On my way out I saw Lady V. Wah the neh neh looks big from the outside. Will spent again 80 dollars to explore and squeeze her neh neh for my next and will be last visit. This shop no BBBJ or FJ and only HJ with grabbing of boobs at $80..
Bro can pm and share? Thanks in advance
Old 11-07-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post
Miss the Thai massage shop at sembawang road. The rest all carrot
I went there and see either under reno or close down liao. Ho come you miss the place? All GILF...CMI, the old ML kelly is like the only one there. Go 3 times all kana her....sian 1/2. Keep pestering for HJ even willing to HJ at 20...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 11-07-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lorenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I went there and see either under reno or close down liao. Ho come you miss the place? All GILF...CMI, the old ML kelly is like the only one there. Go 3 times all kana her....sian 1/2. Keep pestering for HJ even willing to HJ at 20...
The massage is very good, authentic. Usually got free full service there.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:36 AM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post
The massage is very good, authentic. Usually got free full service there.
Wah lan. The ml there usually 60+. U want full service....the body size all like hippo..

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 12-07-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah lan. The ml there usually 60+. U want full service....the body size all like hippo..
Have you tried opp SSC? There is a Malaysian Malay gal advertising on Michat. I haven't tried her or the joint, maybe you want to.
Old 12-07-2020, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Have you tried opp SSC? There is a Malaysian Malay gal advertising on Michat. I haven't tried her or the joint, maybe you want to.
You mean w** or q****? W** is carrot head shop better avoid. Q**** never try before

Old 12-07-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You mean w** or q****? W** is carrot head shop better avoid. Q**** never try before
Queen got no gq but massage is good. Also tried a jiao2 there too lol
Old 13-07-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jzeroel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, any FR for N*N* over in J* Spa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1