The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Amanwithculture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage places and their “special” services

Today I decided to try out the $88 massage scheme, and towards the end of the session the massage lady offered me a handjob for an extra $50, i managed to bargain with her and lowered it to $35.

I’m honestly having mixed feelings about my money spent, for one, the massage was good for sure, but the handjob was just out of the blue and I accepted it on a whim.

I need in put from more people who are more experienced in patronizing these kind of massage places, would you have done anything differently? Was it worth it? If you were in my position, would you still continue to support the massage lady?

Thanks for taking your time to read this!
Old 22-06-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
terrychuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage places and their “special” services

Hey bro.. I tried a few places with the $88 massage package but they never pop the GQ to me, even when I asked.. Where did you go? Mind sharing?? I tried a few and I'm not sure if it's because I'm not a regular, that's why they didn't dare to offer me?

Cheers!!
Old 22-06-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrychuan View Post
Hey bro.. I tried a few places with the $88 massage package but they never pop the GQ to me, even when I asked.. Where did you go? Mind sharing?? I tried a few and I'm not sure if it's because I'm not a regular, that's why they didn't dare to offer me?

Cheers!!
Hard to advise why you no GQ without any details. Could be you visiting wrong places, no chemistry with ML, or you just not the ML's type.
Old 22-06-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 8
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Quote:

Cheers!!
You need to show them the thick stack of cash in ur LV wallet. That should make them change their mind.
Old 22-06-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Thanks for the advice Baddecision bro.. I just went to one at Serangoon but left the place feeling sad.. Haha..

Tried one at Clementi but also nothing.. Chemistry wise, we were chatting throughout the massage, so it wasn't awkward.. but just don't have leh..
Old 22-06-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

bro, able to advise which one you went? can PM me pls? covid too long, i'm in need to a release.......
Old 22-06-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

bro, able to advise which one you went? can PM me pls? covid too long, i'm in need to a release.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanwithculture View Post
Today I decided to try out the $88 massage scheme, and towards the end of the session the massage lady offered me a handjob for an extra $50, i managed to bargain with her and lowered it to $35.

I’m honestly having mixed feelings about my money spent, for one, the massage was good for sure, but the handjob was just out of the blue and I accepted it on a whim.

I need in put from more people who are more experienced in patronizing these kind of massage places, would you have done anything differently? Was it worth it? If you were in my position, would you still continue to support the massage lady?

Old 22-06-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

let me give u better advice. if u see $88 prostrate menu, skip the spa altogether lol. there are other cheaper and better alternative spas (usually 50/hr) out there that also give good massage with hj at least too.
Old 22-06-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

value is up to individual. sometimes in the heat of the moment, we think using the small head instead of the big head. so its is entirely ok that u agreed HJ during a prostate massage. its very normal.

do u like her service? her touches, her massage etc? if yes, then u can rtm her. if u think she is not worth the money, then switch ML or change the spa entirely. will any bro do differently? yes and no.

Quote:

Old 23-06-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the advice Baddecision bro.. I just went to one at Serangoon but left the place feeling sad.. Haha..

Tried one at Clementi but also nothing.. Chemistry wise, we were chatting throughout the massage, so it wasn't awkward.. but just don't have leh..
Bro, when the ML ask you to turn around, your Didi got reaction or not? If erection most likely they will ask you whether you want to release
Old 23-06-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:

U forgot to take down your Police sunglasses
Old 23-06-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
Bro, when the ML ask you to turn around, your Didi got reaction or not? If erection most likely they will ask you whether you want to release
unfortunately no have bro.. I chiong quite a bit of MPs in BKK so my didi dont marikita easily.. unless they know how to arouse him.. hahaha..

but if it's just normal massage, cannot wake up one.. but nearing the end of the session, i will always pop the GQ to them but i got rejected.. shag sia...
Old 23-06-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
U forgot to take down your Police sunglasses
bro.. don't like that lah.. now everyday in SG raining like siao.. how to wear sunglass? later they think i is blind man going for massage sia.. hahaha
Old 23-06-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Cheers!!
Either wrong place or they suspect youre a policeman or something. Was the atmosphere awkward when she was massaging you?
Old 23-06-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 12
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Cheers!!
Maybe you are not regular. Especially now raid everywhere. Usually need second or third visit then will open the GQ. But some first visit will open GQ liao. Usually they will test you by asking you some question, depend on the way you answer to them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1