The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

The very last pic in her as on the website shows that she is rather big sized.
150 all-in ...
People don't be naive and simply try to click on the URL ... Replace $$$$$ with some letters and numbers. If not, just do a quick Google search like what I just did. Answer pops out within 30 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhr8080 View Post
There is one Lin Lin, young, tall and good GFE. Just came here for 3 months and very accommodating. She let u finger her and her mourning makes u wild. Please take good care of her.

https://$$$$$-10.net/model/linlin-2561/
Old 14-11-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

Haha no milk la bro..her child already 4-5 years old
Both xxzii and xx have pregnant lines but Yuki one more disgusting..and meinazi boobs more beautiful then xx

Last edited by izerkudie; 27-11-2021 at 08:57 PM.
Old 14-11-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
Both Meinazi and Yuki have pregnant lines but Yuki one more disgusting..and meinazi boobs more beautiful then Yuki
Is it the Yuki = Linda? Same shop with Meinazi?

I know that area there is a Yuki but not the one u said at 69
Old 14-11-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Is it the Yuki = Linda? Same shop with Meinazi?

I know that area there is a Yxxx but not the one u said at 69
Typo error bro, Yxxx is 67 different shop from meinazi
Linda same shop as meixxxxx, 62 a lot milf

Last edited by izerkudie; 27-11-2021 at 09:03 PM.
Old 14-11-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Typo error bro, Yuki is 67 different shop from meinazi
Linda same shop as meinazi, 62 a lot milf
Wah! You tried the Yuki at 67? She is really big boobs, but you said she has a scarring at her tummy? Did she provide fj for you? I find her 2 times at morning time but she only offer me Hj instead. What time you find her?
Old 14-11-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
covidevil is a Helpful and Caring Samstercovidevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.xvideos.com/video6650212...esar_singapore
Old 14-11-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Wah! You tried the Yuki at 67? She is really big boobs, but you said she has a scarring at her tummy? Did she provide fj for you? I find her 2 times at morning time but she only offer me Hj instead. What time you find her?
Yes bro, Yxxx is baby elephant..her boobs is big and very saggy. Couldn’t tell when she was wearing all black attire until she took it off. I was very turn off with the pregnant lines, big tummy and nipple Color btw her neck and butt has alot of acne or rosacea, not sure what caused it? She was blaming Singapore weather lol. Went in the morning on weekdays, park my car just in front of the shop..wanted to get CC but xx held my hand and lure me in the room beside the toilet. Pai seh to reject so took xx. She was enjoying the sex more than me
Will try CC within this week.

Try meinaxxx if u want jelly legs bro, body good and smell nice..after fj she provide cold hot treatment

Last edited by izerkudie; 27-11-2021 at 09:04 PM.
Old 14-11-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro, Yuki is baby elephant..her boobs is big and very saggy. Couldn’t tell when she was wearing all black attire until she took it off. I was very turn off with the pregnant lines, big tummy and nipple Color btw her neck and butt has alot of acne or rosacea, not sure what caused it? She was blaming Singapore weather lol. Went in the morning on weekdays, park my car just in front of the shop..wanted to get Cici but Yuki held my hand and lure me in the room beside the toilet. Pai seh to reject so took Yuki. She was enjoying the sex more than me
Will try Cici within this week.

Try meinazi if u want jelly legs bro, body good and smell nice..after fj she provide cold hot treatment
You are very lucky man, I think you are damn handsome. Are you first time visit her? I saw the room beside the toilet, but she never bring me inside the room. Are you direct ask for full service before enter the shop? I’m also visit her in the morning on weekday, she bring me to the curtain area, after the massage I have try to ask her for fj but she claim that no condom and ask me come at night time. I’m really felt sien on that time. I know few of bros here has tested fj from her. I’m really don’t understand why she keep give me excuses…Sigh 😭
Old 14-11-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro, Yuki is baby elephant..her boobs is big and very saggy. Couldn’t tell when she was wearing all black attire until she took it off. I was very turn off with the pregnant lines, big tummy and nipple Color btw her neck and butt has alot of acne or rosacea, not sure what caused it? She was blaming Singapore weather lol. Went in the morning on weekdays, park my car just in front of the shop..wanted to get Cici but Yuki held my hand and lure me in the room beside the toilet. Pai seh to reject so took Yuki. She was enjoying the sex more than me
Will try Cici within this week.

Try meinazi if u want jelly legs bro, body good and smell nice..after fj she provide cold hot treatment
How much the damage?
Old 15-11-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
Fjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Wa... Wa... Seems like I'm missing a lot of actions Simi rose and you you.... Read until I blur.

Anyway recently I passby this shop at North Bridge road. Signboard also haven't up. Saw I girl not bad sitting on the chair press hp so decided to go in test test.

Curtain shop means Cat 3 license. Massage $55 for 1 hour. So I though should be only hj shop. End up the girl offer me fj and it was a very passionate one She scream until her colleague have to leave the shop to leave us alone. LOL!

I'm should be going back to try her colleague. After that I will share the contact. Hehee..
Bro, mind sharing contact? Can exchange ctc if you dont mind
Old 15-11-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Both Meinazi and Yuki have pregnant lines but Yuki one more disgusting..and meinazi boobs more beautiful then Yuki
Yuki boobs bigger or meina Zi bigger
Old 15-11-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster

Fjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I've tried 2 of them, R**e and L***y.

R**e charged my $200 the first time I went there (was during Apr). She was very friendly throughout the session. During extra, she was responsive and eager to please. Did finger and painting before capping. Enjoyed the session with her and left a happy man!

Tried L***y recently. She has a baby face, small frame, but big boobs. Though she was slightly plump, but it was acceptable. High GFE as we were talking throughout the session. She was passionate during the extra, frenched and went down on me with 69 action. Not sure if it was acting, but moans were heard while bonking. She is my type of girl, will definitely RTM.
Old 15-11-2021, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjohn View Post
I've tried 2 of them, R**e and L***y.

R**e charged my $200 the first time I went there (was during Apr). She was very friendly throughout the session. During extra, she was responsive and eager to please. Did finger and painting before capping. Enjoyed the session with her and left a happy man!

Tried L***y recently. She has a baby face, small frame, but big boobs. Though she was slightly plump, but it was acceptable. High GFE as we were talking throughout the session. She was passionate during the extra, frenched and went down on me with 69 action. Not sure if it was acting, but moans were heard while bonking. She is my type of girl, will definitely RTM.

Who is L***y ??? Can intro ? I only try someone call L*L* but not to my expectation in term of look .. small frame .. but masssge very good
Old 15-11-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Who is L***y ??? Can intro ? I only try someone call L*L* but not to my expectation in term of look .. small frame .. but masssge very good
Bro, PMed you the details
Old 15-11-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjohn View Post
Bro, PMed you the details
hi bro, can pm me too. tks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1