The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 31-08-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifreeze View Post
Oooo thanks bro, that’s very informative. Unfortunately they never put dateline to om3? I saw from vip thread u actually have polis friends? so ur infos quite zhun.
When target of 600K is reached
We forsee this Ops Mega 3.1 to be a veeerrry long operasi.
Old 31-08-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
When target of 600K is reached
We forsee this Ops Mega 3.1 to be a veeerrry long operasi.
600k!??? Sounds tough! sianz need to play hide and seek with them for sometime :/

Last edited by Antifreeze; 31-08-2018 at 09:19 PM.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
600k!??? Sounds tough! sianz need to play hide and seek with them for sometime :/
Immigrasi estimate there are about 2million illegals in the country. 600K is not even 30% of the estimate. In the past 3 weeks 160,000 have surrendered themselves to take advantage of the amnesty. Immigrasi are confident they can hit the 600K target inside 3 months.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Immigrasi estimate there are about 2million illegals in the country. 600K is not even 30% of the estimate. In the past 3 weeks 160,000 have surrendered themselves to take advantage of the amnesty. Immigrasi are confident they can hit the 600K target inside 3 months.
Ahhh, hopefully that 600k includes the 160k who have surrendered, then it shouldn’t take too Long

Last edited by Antifreeze; 01-09-2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just finish a session with no 20.Massage for 2 hrs.Service as usual good + some extra.No good mention here.Try yourself...cheers
Old 01-09-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
just finish a session with no 20.Massage for 2 hrs.Service as usual good + some extra.No good mention here.Try yourself...cheers
Oh wow! You must have been massaged by a spirit during this Hungry Ghost Festival.

FYI: my Friend booked her from 12:30- 1:30 and myself 2-4pm. How the fuck you get to have a 2 session with her? What’s your fucking agenda for providing fake FR?
Old 01-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
The deadline for IIs to surrender was 31 July..... and Ops Mega 3.0 proceeded. But the Gahmen announced amnesty extended to 31 August for those who surrender themselves..... and so many @ 160,000 came forward to turn themselves in... Ops Mega was then aborted and the personnel redeployed to deal with the crunch..

Ops Mega 3.1 is scheduled to commence from 1st Sept after the expiry of the amnesty. The Immigrasi Dept backed by 3 battalions of GOF are the lead agency ...... and local polis & rela personnel are expected to be involved too if the operation is in their district.

Immigrasi estimate still have @ 2m illegals in the country and has targetted to bring in 600,000 of them.
Thank u so much Bro.
If u all want to play at the playground,be safe.
Dont get,up the lorry.
The wind is gonna to be strong and windy.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh wow! You must have been massaged by a spirit during this Hungry Ghost Festival.

FYI: my Friend booked her from 12:30- 1:30 and myself 2-4pm. How the fuck you get to have a 2 session with her? What’s your fucking agenda for providing fake FR?
Switch n bait? One of you guys had a false no.20
Old 01-09-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
The deadline for IIs to surrender was 31 July..... and Ops Mega 3.0 proceeded. But the Gahmen announced amnesty extended to 31 August for those who surrender themselves..... and so many @ 160,000 came forward to turn themselves in... Ops Mega was then aborted and the personnel redeployed to deal with the crunch..

Ops Mega 3.1 is scheduled to commence from 1st Sept after the expiry of the amnesty. The Immigrasi Dept backed by 3 battalions of GOF are the lead agency ...... and local polis & rela personnel are expected to be involved too if the operation is in their district.

Immigrasi estimate still have @ 2m illegals in the country and has targetted to bring in 600,000 of them.
Thank u so much bro.
The wind is super strong and windy.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Switch n bait? One of you guys had a false no.20
Well, StahlAsia is well known in this thread for writing nonsense and fake FRs. Ur fake FRs doesn’t benefit us. Pls spare us from ur nonsense. Thank you very much.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

how u proof that u and your frenz booked her ? who given the fake FR.Only i write here then u say your frenz and u booked her.Does not make sense at all
Old 01-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, StahlAsia is well known in this thread for writing nonsense and fake FRs. Ur fake FRs doesn’t benefit us. Pls spare us from ur nonsense. Thank you very much.
i give fake FR i wont get any benefit.Believe or not is up to all bro here.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
nemoboy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a word of caution to others.

Take everything written here with a pinch of salt. Just as in the past weeks when we saw so many "revelations" about Saigon girls providing FJ, these may or may not be true. Fake FRs only serve to stir up emotions and heated debates. Of course there's no way to disprove unless there's evidence (screenshot of booking times, chats with girls, videos etc).

Bonus, I'll let you all on something which was meant to be a secret, again to believe this or not is up to individual discretion.

I had been a regular of this particular Saigon gal (not mentioning which number, or if she's still around/gone back to Vietnam). She might (not) be saying the truth, but I was once told that apparently another girl was recorded by boss to have provided FJ to a customer, and with this video evidence she was then punished and sent back to Vietnam. I found it hard to believe at first, however I never completely disregard her stories too. Was she lying to me? Perhaps yes, maybe no.

Thanks for reading, and oh another FR from me coming up next. Guess who?
Old 01-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kopigao17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well. I still have the screenshot of the fake FR that StahlAsia wrote about 39 allowing him to "accidentally slip" his dick into her. However I will not show it in this platform. It will expose his real identity.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
how u proof that u and your frenz booked her ? who given the fake FR.Only i write here then u say your frenz and u booked her.Does not make sense at all
Haha pls la, how am I supposed to give the exact time if I did not go? Plus u did not provide any time, how am I supposed to know what time to put to clash with urs? (Oh sorry! Forgot you don’t dare to put time, apart from u got no idea what time to put because it’s fake and also because you were exposed for writing a fake FR for 39 based on ur time of visit previously) Don’t be a joker trying to talk sense here. u don’t need to twist and turn anymore, u are just fucking sway that u anyhow FAKE on a day I went.

Last edited by Antifreeze; 01-09-2018 at 09:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1