The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?
NO - I will not take the vaccine 41 23.56%
YES - I will take any brand of vaccine given by government 67 38.51%
YES - I will take Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine 56 32.18%
YES - I will take Moderna COVID-19 vaccine 6 3.45%
Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine - DISQUALIFIED DUE CLONES VOTES 1 0.57%
YES - I will take AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine 3 1.72%
YES - I will take J&J COVID-19 vaccine 0 0%
YES - I will take Sputnik-V COVID-19 vaccine 0 0%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2021, 11:20 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Before you take any Covid vaccine check out the contents of these Telegram groups first.

There could be a lot happening behind the scenes that the public is not being informed about.

https://t.me/SGCovidDiscussion

https://t.me/SGVaxInjuries

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 03-05-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 7
fallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud of

Am surprised that this govt not being transparent about vaccine related deaths / serious side effects.
It may just backfire.
After getting to know these, i'm having second thoughts about getting vaccinated.
I want to help by going for vaccination. But who's going to help me if i get any of these serious side effects / death?
No doctor dare to sign that any of the issues are related to vaccination because they cant find evidence to proof. It almost like "cannot be proven".
Govt should just cover all medical expense and insurance payouts if someone died / serious side effects for up to 4 weeks after vaccination. I'm certain this would increase the vaccination takeup rate.
a few hundred thousand $ cost per case, with the incidence being quite rare, would not amount to a high cost for the govt.
Be transparent, so people know the risks and can decide better if they want to take it.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 03-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 03-05-2021, 01:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Old 03-05-2021, 01:46 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

I am not anti vax. However the decision has to be an informed choice.

No vaccine is risk free. It's a matter of weighing the risk of Covid vs the risk of the vaccine.

It is also necessary to note that being vaccinated does not prevent infection. Nor does it protect your loved ones from being infected by you should you happen to catch Covid despite being vaccinated.

It's a difficult choice to make and one where only hindsight can determine whether the right decision was made.

Old 03-05-2021, 02:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Old 03-05-2021, 04:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

France Covid: Mass vaccination centre forced to close due to lack of demand
Peter Allen, Chris Pleasance
5-6 minutes

French teachers in the city of Nice have overwhelmingly rejected AstraZeneca's Covid jab after just 58 out of a possible 3,000 signed up to be vaccinated.

The jabs were being offered at a mass vaccination centre in Nice's Palais des Expositions this weekend, with 4,000 available to those aged over 55 in high-risk occupations, meaning 3,000 teachers eligible to take part.

But the centre was forced to close after just four hours on Saturday due to lack of demand with just 58 appointments registered, and did not reopen today despite being scheduled to do so.

That means the take-up rate among eligible teachers was just 2 per cent, with one local official blaming vaccine hesitancy caused by scaremongering around the British-made jab.

Anne Frackowiak-Jacobs, sub-prefect of nearby Grasse, said people had 'turned around' when they learned they would be given AstraZeneca.

A mass vaccination centre at the Palais des Expositions in Nice was forced to close yesterday after just 58 people turned up for 4,000 available jabs

The Palais des Expositions opened at 9am on Saturday and was due to administer jabs all weekend, but closed at 1pm and will not reopen on Sunday due to lack of demand

Macron previously described the AstraZeneca jab as 'quasi-ineffective' in older people and limited its use to the young, before flip-flopping after data suggested a link to very rare blood clots in the young, restricting it to older people instead.

That has led to 'vaccine hesitancy' among French people - already Europe's biggest vaccine-skeptics - with a survey last month showing 61 per cent of people now think the AstraZeneca jab is 'unsafe.'

Local officials tried to claim that vaccines had been advertised late and restrictions on age and occupation were also to blame for appointments going un-used.

But Ms Frackowiak-Jacobs said it actually shows that French people have 'no confidence' in the British-made jab, despite world health authorities and Europe's own regulator saying the benefits far outweigh the risks.

The vaccination centre in Nice is now due to reopen on Monday and will instead offer Pfizer and Moderna jabs in the hopes of attracting more interest.

The AstraZeneca jabs will instead be sent to a nearby fire station to be used by government employees on the priority list, Nice Martin reported.

The scenes of empty vaccination centres played out in Nice even as France reports rising Covid cases with infections almost back to their second wave peak, despite a nationwide lockdown.

On Saturday, the country reported another 35,000 new cases, bringing the overall total to 5.2million, and another 189 deaths.

Officials attempted to blame late advertisement and age restrictions for the disinterest, but one said people had actually 'turned around' after learning they would be given AstraZeneca

Surveys show a majority of French people, already the biggest vaccines skeptics in Europe, now believe AstraZeneca's vaccine is unsafe due to scaremongering led by Macron

France's Covid death toll now stands at more than 100,000, a grim benchmark that it passed on Thursday.

France is currently in lockdown, and Mr Macron has been severely criticised for the slowness of vaccine roll-out, compared to neighbours including the UK.

Some 12million people have so far received at least a first dose of vaccine against Coronavirus in France, or 18.4 per cent of the population.

This compares to around 4.5million people, or 6.6 per cent of France's population, who have received a second dose.

Despite this, thousands of doses of the Anglo-Swedish developed Oxford AstraZeneca are being wasted following panic created by President Macron.

Political opponents suggested the notoriously anti-Brexit president had partly questioned its safety and effectiveness so as to attack the UK.

Natacha Bouchart, the Mayor of Calais, is among those who have referred to a 'wave of panic' created by Mr Macron, saying: 'There really has to be a national campaign to explain that this vaccine has no more negative consequences than the ones from Pfizer or Moderna.'

Mr Macron announced that the use of AstraZeneca was being suspended last month 'as a precaution'.

He at first said it was dangerous for people aged over 65, and then reviewed this to say that those under 55 should avoid it.

This was around the time that Mr Macron's own prime minister, Jean Castex, was having an AstraZeneca jab.

EMA confirms benefits of AstraZeneca overall outweigh side effects

Old 03-05-2021, 04:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

April 25, 2021 at 6:34 pm EDT
By Jillian Hartmann, WPXI-TV

BETHEL PARK, Pa. — There have been some negative side effects reported worldwide from the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines, but a Bethel Park woman told Channel 11 she has been affected by something that hadn’t been seen at all yet: paralysis.

Doctors at Allegheny General Hospital ran a bunch of tests but then Rachael Cecere, 33, from Bethel Park was moved to the Cleveland Clinic a few days ago.

She spoke exclusively with Channel 11 from her hospital bed at the clinic. She received her first shot of the Pfizer vaccine last week at Rite Aid in Caste Village.

Twelve hours later, Cecere said almost her entire body was paralyzed.

[Here is how to stay informed about coronavirus updates from WPXI]

“It was the scariest thing in the world to go to sleep completely fine (and walking), to wake up 1:30 in the morning and not be able to move at all,” the woman said. “I’m literally counting on my daughter to hand me my phone to call to get help.”

Paramedics came and rushed her to Jefferson Hospital. In the coming days, she was moved to Allegheny General Hospital in the Northside and then the Cleveland Clinic -- as doctors ran a multitude of tests to figure out how and why this happened. An MRI and spinal tap were clear, and her blood work all came back negative, ruling out any rare diseases or disorders.

“There is just nothing they can find wrong with me. No underlying conditions, I have nothing in my history and they are basically telling me, ‘You’re healthy and we can’t figure out why this is going on,’” the woman told Channel 11.

She has been able to regain most of the feeling and strength back to her arms, but her legs are still a point of concern for doctors.

“The Cleveland Clinic doctors believe the nervous system had a reaction to the shot which caused stress in my nervous system and caused the paralysis from my neck down,” Cecere explained. “Which is now just lingering in my hips, down.”

She has also been told that she is healthy, with no underlying conditions.

“So, they were able to rule out any inflammation in the spine. They were able to rule out this is not a Guillain Barre Syndrome that some people do get as a reaction to vaccines flu vaccines for example,” Cecere detailed.

Dr. Dave Weber, an infectious disease doctor with UPMC, said he has not heard of anything like this happening anywhere in the world with the Pfizer vaccine.

“I’m sure there is more than one explanation, and it would be premature for me to judge if it’s one of the side effects of the vaccine or not,” Weber said. “I think it definitely needs to be looked into and be reported.”

Pfizer’s director of global media relations issued the following statement regarding this woman’s mysterious paralysis:

“We take adverse events that are potentially associated with our COVID-19 vaccine, BNT162b2, very seriously. We closely monitor all such events and collect relevant information to share with global regulatory authorities. At this time, our ongoing review has not identified any safety signals with paralysis and the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine. To date, more than 2001 million people around the world have been vaccinated with our vaccine. It is important to note that serious adverse events that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population.”

Cecere’s family stated that her case was reported to Pfizer, but that they haven’t been contacted by the company yet.

It sounds like Cecere is going to make a full recovery. Here is what she is looking forward to the most.

“I just can’t wait to pick my daughter up and spin her around and hug and just hold her.”

Old 03-05-2021, 04:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Old 03-05-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I am not anti vax. However the decision has to be an informed choice.

No vaccine is risk free. It's a matter of weighing the risk of Covid vs the risk of the vaccine.
I think the vaccine "acted" in some ways similar to the real wuhan virus. Thats why in news or reports, we always read they say the person died of "complication" etc. For example the person had a stroke, heart attack or some failure etc which they will indicate that as the main cause of death.

I could be wrong but maybe some people already have certain hidden illness in them and waiting for "something" to trigger it. One can be seen as healthy never sick but maybe inside having a time bomb. I like to think that the real virus other than attacking lungs of people it also causes serious "fatigue" to the human body. So having a vaccine that trigger the body immunity maybe also can cause such "fatigue"?

Using factory or machinery as example. Maybe the machines overworked to meet production and break down or malfunction.

Its really a very difficult choice.

Just like the recent Thai comedian Kom, he kana covid and when leave his house time, he still can walk and say bye to family. But when he reaches hospital very fast all the "complications" comes in and he died. After he died, many said why the country don't have vaccine? Maybe if he taken it, he won't die.

But on the other side, we have people after taking the vaccine suddenly pass away.

Some people waited for their similar age friends/relatives/family members go take the vaccine first then they decide if to go or not. There's indeed a worry among people.

Don't take vaccine, there's a risk. Take the vaccine, there's also a risk. Am pretty sure there are Asymptomatic cases around us. No one can be certain if the virus will kill us or not. No one can also be certain if the vaccine can kill us or not.

So its really a "gamble" on individual life. One can only pray everything goes smoothly whether vaccinated or not till the pandemic is over.

Make your choice because its your life. Adjust your expectation and live your life.

Sg now still pretty "safe" because border is very much close/restricted. If Sg just fully open up to Msia only, we also can't be sure if our daily cases will shoot up.

Like it or not, vaccinated or not, one thing I learn from this pandemic is, its destined that certain percentages of the people likely to die direct/indirectly due to this wuhan virus pandemic.

Lets not forget this once in a life time lesson that China lock itself up, hide the truth about the virus and allow the virus be spread to the world. They used the lives of other people in the world to buy time for themselves. WHO also have failed the world by not giving proper accurate best advice. Lives of people are often at mercy of the govt of the day and authorities.

For those who died because of the virus or vaccine. RIP.

Last edited by funboi; 03-05-2021 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-05-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-05-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Old 05-05-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 6
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...riant-of-virus

Despite calls by the public to close our boarders, the government still continue to allow flights from India coming in, resulting in the situation to worsen.
Old 06-05-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Old 06-05-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ation-14755780

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1