The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 04-05-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 3
Skyzfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Got a mixed Chinese/Vietnam with exotic looks now.
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4204

Who want to be the brave one and test run?

Niko looks hot as well though at a higher price range.
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4203
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-05-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11286 / Power: 22
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post

Vietnam girl
Old 04-05-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11286 / Power: 22
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
This one better
My childhood muse:
Old 04-05-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
you are well informed

heard they need to quarantine 28 days in PRC. 14 days at designated location and 14 days at own place.

will ss send her off at airport?
Nope XTT told me 21 days.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-05-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by divergent27878 View Post
SMS XTT but no response. is she still taking customers?
Shes only taking regulars now. I guess only those regulars who book her at least more than an hr she will more likely to accept the appointment.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 5
Kopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Nope XTT told me 21 days.
Yep, she will have to go through 2 weeks in a quarantine approved hotel, and one more week quarantine at home. Total 21 days.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4067 / Power: 14
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Sorry.. was referring to this one...
price drop to 160. maybe real person cannot compare like those charging 230.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
coco have c scar cum stretched marks
these are no no for me.

min points to trade: 10.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4067 / Power: 14
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
Hold up, so my case was not so serious but now we have an actual positive case for G?

My list of visit does not match yours. I recommend bros to avoid bbbj and do a checkup if you visited the list of FLs he provided.
thanks for sharing. ride Harley must wear helmet. period.

min points to trade: 10.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
overboard is a glorious beacon of lightoverboard is a glorious beacon of lightoverboard is a glorious beacon of lightoverboard is a glorious beacon of lightoverboard is a glorious beacon of lightoverboard is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by illkid View Post
Wow, very proud of you to declare openly here.
You got declare to your boss or work place a not?
Wonder you have wife a not? got declare with your wife a not?
I don't even know why u raised such a question. Answer is odvious
Old 04-05-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

overboard is a glorious beacon of lightoverboard is a glorious beacon of lightoverboard is a glorious beacon of lightoverboard is a glorious beacon of lightoverboard is a glorious beacon of lightoverboard is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
will you be declaring in this forum on your future subsequent FL visits, while you are still having and treating your positive G?
Dude.... A person with positive G is not supposed to go around visiting FL. I have stopped visiting FLs since the onset of symptoms, and intend to stop until I finish my antibiotics and the 2nd test proves that I am clear of the bacteria.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
masterbaker is a Helpful and Caring Samstermasterbaker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Did a full urinary test and the results is positive for gonorrhea. Rest of them is negative. Most likely spread by oral sex. I did STD test at DSC on 9 Mar 2021, when both C & G is negative.

With that, am declaring all WL/FL i visited between 10 Mar 2021 till date, with the most recent at the top of the list.
Do note that sympthoms of gonorrhea typically develop between 2 weeks of exposure, and in rare cases, sympthoms can appear 30days after exposure.

1) Thai FL Jenn (different name, but same lady). Sympthoms developed less than 1 week after visit
2) Cheryl (the lady used to be found in SBF HC forum). Sympthoms developed 1-2 weeks after visit
2) Dou Duo (the one at MW hotel, not found on impmm or sglonelyguy). Sympthoms developed 1-2 weeks after visit
3) You You (https://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3755). Sympthoms developed 2-3 weeks after visit
4) Lily (https://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3979). Sympthoms developed 3-4 weeks after visit.
5) CC (https://sglonelyguy-2.com/cc-massage/). Sympthoms developed 4-5 weeks after visit.
Bro thanks for being so open about it, helps many Bros on here. However given that G has an incubation period of up to 14 days, meaning that test on 9 Mar 2021 may not reflect an infection that could have occurred between 23 Feb 2021 to 9 Feb 2021 as well.

I would suggest that for best practices you include the FLs you met between 23 Feb 2021 to 9 Mar 2021 as well.

Full disclosure: I am not a doctor or an epidemiologist, I am just a concerned member of the community on here.

Last edited by masterbaker; 07-05-2021 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Request from guy I’m quoting
Old 04-05-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPredatorWolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dude.... A person with positive G is not supposed to go around visiting FL. I have stopped visiting FLs since the onset of symptoms, and intend to stop until I finish my antibiotics and the 2nd test proves that I am clear of the bacteria.
Thanks, do update us in the forum once you are clear.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 12
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post

Niko looks hot as well though at a higher price range.
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4203

this viet been around long time liao bro haha
Old 04-05-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Raul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Applause you for being such responsible cheongster!
Old 04-05-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
I would suggest that for best practices you include the FLs you met between 23 Feb 2021 to 9 Mar 2021 as well.

Full disclosure: I am not a doctor or an epidemiologist, I am just a concerned member of the community on here.
Updated the list. have added Liu Jia (but I highly doubt she is the one that passed to me)

Update: removed her as other bros who tested negative for STD visited her

Last edited by overboard; 05-05-2021 at 12:00 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1