The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 04-10-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 8
Avanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud of
Re: 🍒 💕Your Princessica, Ava Naomi💕 🍒

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Retired from cheonging scene since all the usual health centres are gone. Keeping a low profile lifestyle now and playing with numbers and UP points

Ava is a gem to protect and support
Thanks for your support. You make me sound like a lao caiz at Botanic Garden that needs to be protected 😂🤣.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 1
Earnestball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! PM for you!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-11-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PickMe90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Ava this week.

She's a nice local lady who will take care of you during your session with her.

I'm not going to rate using numbers as one experience might be different, but if you are looking for a someone with GFE she's the one.

She has super cute nipples and she's definitely not a time watcher. I overshot my session cause we shared some conversation.

I took Package E and her BJ did not disappoint me at all.

See you around Ava All the best for your up-coming coursework
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 23-11-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Avanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickMe90 View Post
Met Ava this week.

She's a nice local lady who will take care of you during your session with her.

I'm not going to rate using numbers as one experience might be different, but if you are looking for a someone with GFE she's the one.

She has super cute nipples and she's definitely not a time watcher. I overshot my session cause we shared some conversation.

I took Package E and her BJ did not disappoint me at all.

See you around Ava All the best for your up-coming coursework

Thanks for your humble FR. Ya still struggling with my coursework 😫😞. Just wanna get it done and over. Nevertheless, thanks for coming and see ya 🤗!
Old 25-11-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2573 / Power: 10
number32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to meet Ava 2 days ago. She is really like what other bros have said - super chatty and friendly. We chatted non stop upon stepping into the huge room. Literally talked about everything under the sun.

Fast forward, we had some bathtub fun and proceeded to bed (and chatted again haha). Action-wise, I took the initiative and explored her body. She’s one slim lady! Gave her a super long painting as I want her to enjoy too. Think she achieved climax after some time of painting. She then blew me and we did a couple of positions. Love her moanings throughout the process. Ended off with her riding me.

I would say my experience with her is like meeting a FB - not transactional at all. We chatted, we had sex, like what u will do with your FB. See you around soon and all the best for your studies!

Up me if you like my contributions. Thank you

Pm me if you need me to remove any pics.
Old 26-11-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by number32 View Post
Went to meet Ava 2 days ago. She is really like what other bros have said - super chatty and friendly. We chatted non stop upon stepping into the huge room. Literally talked about everything under the sun.

Fast forward, we had some bathtub fun and proceeded to bed (and chatted again haha). Action-wise, I took the initiative and explored her body. She’s one slim lady! Gave her a super long painting as I want her to enjoy too. Think she achieved climax after some time of painting. She then blew me and we did a couple of positions. Love her moanings throughout the process. Ended off with her riding me.

I would say my experience with her is like meeting a FB - not transactional at all. We chatted, we had sex, like what u will do with your FB. See you around soon and all the best for your studies!

Hey, thanks for dropping by and hope u enjoyed urself that day (birthday's eve). Thanks for the FR too. See ya 🤗!
Old 27-04-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 27
figure11 is one of the Best!figure11 is one of the Best!figure11 is one of the Best!figure11 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: 🍒 💕Your Princessica, Ava Naomi💕 🍒

Catch up with Ava for dinner and a passionate evening about a month ago. She has been busy with her coursework and personal matters. Glad to be able to meet up with this local gem. Her service was as solid as before and fellow SBF members can read her past positive reviews for consideration.
Old 28-04-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Shadesofgrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Longggggg time no see babe and welcome back! Too bad I am still stuck in overseas and unable to support you. Brothers here, do support this gem. Real character and genuine lady that those who have met her will agree to it. Jiayou in whatever you want to pursue in life and stay safe babe!
Old 28-04-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure11 View Post
Catch up with Ava for dinner and a passionate evening about a month ago. She has been busy with her coursework and personal matters. Glad to be able to meet up with this local gem. Her service was as solid as before and fellow SBF members can read her past positive reviews for consideration.
Thanks for your humble FR! See ya when u see me 😘😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadesofgrey View Post
Longggggg time no see babe and welcome back! Too bad I am still stuck in overseas and unable to support you. Brothers here, do support this gem. Real character and genuine lady that those who have met her will agree to it. Jiayou in whatever you want to pursue in life and stay safe babe!
Hello! Yes, it been a long time since we last met. Nvm, absence makes the heart grows fonder 🤣. U take care ya and stay safe and caution from CV-19.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cocwarking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For verification
Old 04-05-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
lleoj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Ava today at a nice hotel after her interview. Chat and watch some movies while she rest. My experience is very similar to many bros.

Fast forward, we had some bathtub fun and proceeded to bed. She’s one slim lady! Action-wise, we did 69 and a couple of positions. Love her moaning throughout the process. Ended off with missionary.

She is chatty, friendly and she's definitely not a time watcher. I overshot my session cause we shared some conversation. See you around and hope you pass the interview!
Old 04-05-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ulysisy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi it's me Daniel here
Old 05-05-2021, 02:30 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lleoj View Post
Met Ava today at a nice hotel after her interview. Chat and watch some movies while she rest. My experience is very similar to many bros.

Fast forward, we had some bathtub fun and proceeded to bed. She’s one slim lady! Action-wise, we did 69 and a couple of positions. Love her moaning throughout the process. Ended off with missionary.

She is chatty, friendly and she's definitely not a time watcher. I overshot my session cause we shared some conversation. See you around and hope you pass the interview!
Thanks for your well wishes & humble FR! See ya around 😘!
Old 07-05-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1191 / Power: 20
Sentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud of

Made an advanced appt with Ava earlier this week after she opened her slots for Thur/Fri.

Followed the instructions in her post, made a deposit quickly and secured a booking. Very straightforward, no fuss booking.

Ava is born and bred Singaporean, so very easy to chat with, which made me felt very comfortable during the session.

Told her how i liked my BJ, and she was happy to oblige. Also reconfirmed she was OK to CIM, and she did it the way it should be done, allowing me time to do a full release in her mouth.

Left a happy man.
Old 08-05-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentguy View Post
Made an advanced appt with Ava earlier this week after she opened her slots for Thur/Fri.

Followed the instructions in her post, made a deposit quickly and secured a booking. Very straightforward, no fuss booking.

Ava is born and bred Singaporean, so very easy to chat with, which made me felt very comfortable during the session.

Told her how i liked my BJ, and she was happy to oblige. Also reconfirmed she was OK to CIM, and she did it the way it should be done, allowing me time to do a full release in her mouth.

Left a happy man.
Hey, thanks for your FR! Shall see ya soon ya 😉
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1