The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hengmann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
awkward and nice experience (like a mother love)

Went to this house at lorong 18. I oso like shy shy cos i virgin and then virgin straight go this kind of place without experience. Then i totally never kiss girl or hold girl hand before.. (SERIOUS! Dun laugh me pls..) Then i look and i choose one girl around 30 plus because she quite sweet looking (she all the way behind the glass keep say 'come come i want you') then i think ok la since her boobs quite big oso quite satisfied cos i like those hot mom/ housewife type. Then my friend like cb why u so lucky. Then before i go in room i told her i virgin n i dunno what to do thn she answer in a very soft and seducing way that she virgin oso, so dun worry. Once i in room, she straight away hold my hands and say ‘I will take care you ok? Dun scare huh, come baby, woah i was like fucking hard that moment.. Then went for shower, when shower she ask me to lift up my little bro skin, i lifted out and she make me fucking horny by teasing it, saliva and soap all. Then i really buay tahan there like let out some stupid sound. thn she keep smiling and play with my ball. Got out, she put oil on me and condom. Then started bj, i would say bj was not that good. After bj, she use her boobs keep rub me, this one very shiok, she was on oil and her skin was smooth n warm.. wtf, I dunno wat to say but the sensation really very very good, mayb becos I virgin.. After massage, she went on top of me, when I went into her, I was like fucking pain sia, thn feel some warmth. She then continue up and down, but my little bro damn pain, then she moan, I oso moan.. then she asked me ‘pain? pain must tell me huh’’ thn she got off thn let down my skin, lift up and change condom again. Then continue with doggy which was awkward cos I dunno how to put it in, thn she had to self service. She was very active, like never tired, then when i fucking her, she moan out ‘ huh huh uh, why not hard, why soft BABYY!’ I really tired then got some part really become abit soft sia, thn I like force myself, but her voice make me regain some energy hehe.. Her moaning was a great turn on, very charming voice. After that change position to riding but when change position that time, she abit angry say ‘why u soft?’ then I realised she nearly squirt durin doggy but during her climax, I soft then she instant lost the feel… But did some weird stuffs she demanded thn she became very horny. Again did some riding and finished off with handjob. Got another round of body massage after I came. Throughout the session she was treating me like her son or brother. A lot of things she say, was like making me fucking hard and feeling shiok ahh. (LOL, bros here, pls forgive me cos I really got some weird fetish.) But I love this kind of situation, feel very pampered and loved. When left that time still hold my hand all the way till the door. Oh ya, she is a thai btw. Mayb MILF addiction already. Overall 8/10.
Old 26-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
vk33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: awkward and nice experience (like a mother love)

Hi Bro, I am glad that you enjoyed the first act of sex with a pro. I would rather give my virginity to my girl friend and have a fond memory for the rest of my life. It was what I did years ago.
Old 26-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
miloboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengmann View Post
Went to this house at lorong 18. I oso like shy shy cos i virgin and then virgin straight go this kind of place without experience. Then i totally never kiss girl or hold girl hand before.. (SERIOUS! Dun laugh me pls..) Then i look and i choose one girl around 30 plus because she quite sweet looking (she all the way behind the glass keep say 'come come i want you') then i think ok la since her boobs quite big oso quite satisfied cos i like those hot mom/ housewife type. Then my friend like cb why u so lucky. Then before i go in room i told her i virgin n i dunno what to do thn she answer in a very soft and seducing way that she virgin oso, so dun worry. Once i in room, she straight away hold my hands and say ‘I will take care you ok? Dun scare huh, come baby, woah i was like fucking hard that moment.. Then went for shower, when shower she ask me to lift up my little bro skin, i lifted out and she make me fucking horny by teasing it, saliva and soap all. Then i really buay tahan there like let out some stupid sound. thn she keep smiling and play with my ball. Got out, she put oil on me and condom. Then started bj, i would say bj was not that good. After bj, she use her boobs keep rub me, this one very shiok, she was on oil and her skin was smooth n warm.. wtf, I dunno wat to say but the sensation really very very good, mayb becos I virgin.. After massage, she went on top of me, when I went into her, I was like fucking pain sia, thn feel some warmth. She then continue up and down, but my little bro damn pain, then she moan, I oso moan.. then she asked me ‘pain? pain must tell me huh’’ thn she got off thn let down my skin, lift up and change condom again. Then continue with doggy which was awkward cos I dunno how to put it in, thn she had to self service. She was very active, like never tired, then when i fucking her, she moan out ‘ huh huh uh, why not hard, why soft BABYY!’ I really tired then got some part really become abit soft sia, thn I like force myself, but her voice make me regain some energy hehe.. Her moaning was a great turn on, very charming voice. After that change position to riding but when change position that time, she abit angry say ‘why u soft?’ then I realised she nearly squirt durin doggy but during her climax, I soft then she instant lost the feel… But did some weird stuffs she demanded thn she became very horny. Again did some riding and finished off with handjob. Got another round of body massage after I came. Throughout the session she was treating me like her son or brother. A lot of things she say, was like making me fucking hard and feeling shiok ahh. (LOL, bros here, pls forgive me cos I really got some weird fetish.) But I love this kind of situation, feel very pampered and loved. When left that time still hold my hand all the way till the door. Oh ya, she is a thai btw. Mayb MILF addiction already. Overall 8/10.
bro which hse? what girl number?
Old 26-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stone08 is Cool - loads of Potential
Welcome to the whoremongers club! U jialat liao, u will never retire from the club..
Old 26-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone08 View Post
Welcome to the whoremongers club! U jialat liao, u will never retire from the club..
Once a whoremonger , always a .....
Old 26-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
blacktadpole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better start saving..........and 'fire' away
Old 27-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haiz ts, gotta work harder lo...coz u will soon realise ur savings will nvr be enuf to keep up with the incessant spending on whores
Old 27-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
kksh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As someone who walked the same path, i am sorry you did not do with a gf first. Unless you are horribly disadvantaged in anyway, i would suggest you get a gf first... although you will forever see it differently... always will not put in 100% into rs because you know you can always get sex with money... the experience is very different. Once again, i am sorry.

On side note, the pros chio or not? Cup size?

Twins

Feel free to intro
Old 28-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: awkward and nice experience (like a mother love)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kksh View Post
As someone who walked the same path, i am sorry you did not do with a gf first. Unless you are horribly disadvantaged in anyway, i would suggest you get a gf first... although you will forever see it differently... always will not put in 100% into rs because you know you can always get sex with money... the experience is very different. Once again, i am sorry.

On side note, the pros chio or not? Cup size?
The foreplay may be different but when cumming it all feel the same

Sex can be bought for money but this type of sex is definitely cheaper than those got it through ROM heh my two cents worth..
Old 28-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Zhun boh, virgin can tahan so long. Especially difficult to believe is that a virgin can make a prostitute cum & squirt ? If virgin, when she soap your dicky, you release oredi lah ...
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 28-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

To all the bros, ya thanks. I mean i never got girlfriend becos i was always the shy type who cannot speak that well. Thanks for the welcome! (:
Old 28-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

Hi Bro, opposite coffeeshop the road First house. The house is painted pink and all the girl wear pink. Girl number i really forget. But the girl name i still remember.
Old 28-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

Ya, the girl was chio (imo) like what i say i like that kind of woman. Like what the bros here always say, a man's meat mayb another man's poison haha.. The cup size i dunno how sayy.. but is average lo, her boob is not the attracting part i feel. As for why i can last so long, i dunno, i think i nervous plus she like control tempo, thn whn i goin cum she always make me stop and make me wanna do even harder.. so shiok. thn when she soap me i never cum i tink is becuz i feel pain and fucking itchy when she touch n soap me thn my cum like shoot back inside. Hell, typing the post makes me feel horny oso z.
Old 28-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabil0 View Post
Zhun boh, virgin can tahan so long. Especially difficult to believe is that a virgin can make a prostitute cum & squirt ? If virgin, when she soap your dicky, you release oredi lah ...

Bro well said, old cock like me kena L8H45G45 pussy rubbing my prick in the shower I already almost shootout, virgin can make a pros squirt=wonderful
Old 29-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
beowulf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengmann View Post
...Then before i go in room i told her i virgin n i dunno what to do thn she answer in a very soft and seducing way that she virgin oso, so dun worry.
55555555+++ Bro you must tell her you really virgin then she will wrap one big fat ang bao for you. In future no chance liao unless you bluff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabil0 View Post
Remind me of an experience last time with a PRC. After we finish she said why I virgin can tahan so long and sex pattern so many. I told her I PCC many times before screwing her and also watched alot of JAV. To my surprise she actually believed and wrap one big ang bao for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1