The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Tourists can forget bout visiting thailand for at least the next 9 months and best pray and hope that Thailand don稚 have sudden surge in new cases, if have confirm will extend.
Old 28-08-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I hear news one of the request by the students is......... GOOD education.

But then i think about it, so what if all of them have degrees? Not all of them will have good jobs.
Better education , this i totally agree..
But when gov comes back and reply, gov education institutes are funded by gov from nursery to secondary(their high schools) and even some Uni are funded by Gov, there are budget restrain, there are limits to higher standards of educators for the students and even for the present teachers to upgrade themselves.
How about we start to charge students from nursery...just like Sg education systems...from start, all collect money till you wear the rode and sq hat..
What will the student say, what will the parent say...?

Better economy, better household income, better expenditure, better school, better education environment, better results, better grades, better job prospects, all are inter linked ...

Cant these student think of that when they claimed they know alot of the issue in society?
Most are self centered and everything is about themselves...only them and them..

Their ancestors and grandparents and parents has suffered more than them and still can get to what they are today, and now they only know how to cry over spilled milk...
All just know open mouth and shout, "freedom of speech and democracy" what else they can do...
when there is opposition who disagree with them and dispute their claims, and they cant reply, they start to call out names and verbally abuse or even physical attack...
only their thoughts are right, those not agree with them are all wrong...
Is that really democracy...?
They are rubbish, and will become the 2nd HKG if they dont stop it now...the sponsor for the protest are just using the same tactics as the HKG riots Sponsor, use the youth and student as shield...
Try asking the sponsor go to the front line and not sitting in circle behind the protest and telling them what to do...try asking their own children go to the front line too..

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-08-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
Tourists can forget bout visiting thailand for at least the next 9 months and best pray and hope that Thailand don稚 have sudden surge in new cases, if have confirm will extend.
They will open in early 2021, the dec 2020 will be their last bet...
the airlines and hoteliers cannot go beyond another 6 more mths...

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
What if vaccine finally comes out and followed by COVID 2020 or 2021... KNN never ending story leh...
it will not...if have just another bigger wave later this year and then it will ease and gone gradually...
another big pandemic will occur in another 10 years...

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-08-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

It is better Thailand remained as it is otherwise we'll have no place to travel to in future to have our holidays n fun.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
It is better Thailand remained as it is otherwise we'll have no place to travel to in future to have our holidays n fun.
It will ..has been for the past few decades...and still will

I'M CIM KING
Old 31-08-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
They will say we want FREE education all the way.
Free is no good
good has no free

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-09-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thai people won't die one lah... try going to tesco after 7pm, rice with pork mince only 15 baht per pack.

I'm a bit sadist nowadays... kinda of high to see them suffer. The majority thai people cannot be help and they will always blame others for their misfortune, never their own doings.

Don't believe me? Try this on any of your sao sao...

Step 1 - point out her mistakes She will immediately denied it's a mistake
Step 2 - show her a better way She will goes off topics like ask A answer B
Step 3 - bring her back to A to pin point the mistakes She will be angry

But they will never never admit it's a mistake or say sorry.

hahaha eh you are a very funny person
i like the way you think

i am really curious how come you have so much dislike for thai people
why you feel that they are stupid?
Old 13-09-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
hahaha eh you are a very funny person
i like the way you think

i am really curious how come you have so much dislike for thai people
why you feel that they are stupid?
Short answer is that I have to run a company here and need to manage them. Use to think that I'm just unlucky to meet a few idiots initially but after few years and changes dozen of employees, I have come to understand that it's their fundamental character that has a problem.

Everybody want to be with a smart person, but the problem started when a person is actually not smart but thought he's smart... he creates problem after problem and didn't even realize himself.

why dislike them? super short answer is: Khun Thai Ki Yi Cha
Old 13-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Short answer is that I have to run a company here and need to manage them. Use to think that I'm just unlucky to meet a few idiots initially but after few years and changes dozen of employees, I have come to understand that it's their fundamental character that has a problem.

Everybody want to be with a smart person, but the problem started when a person is actually not smart but thought he's smart... he creates problem after problem and didn't even realize himself.

why dislike them? super short answer is: Khun Thai Ki Yi Cha
55555 so true, but is bcos of their problem hence we come here like Superman going to planet earth with super power mah........many time cannot use our sg logic to manage business in Thai and Indo as well, which both countries I've business till now and I choose to retire and let the local run the daily business
Old 13-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
55555 so true, but is bcos of their problem hence we come here like Superman going to planet earth with super power mah........many time cannot use our sg logic to manage business in Thai and Indo as well, which both countries I've business till now and I choose to retire and let the local run the daily business
Yes... I learn it the hard way not to use our sg logic to manage business. The moment I stop caring for them and willing to cut employee anytime just for looking at me the wrong way, suddenly they became manageable. CB right? I care for them want them good want them improve their lives in the end not even 1 is thankful but just feel it's their birth right to take advantage.

Initially I also think like that... work hard 1-2 years teach them properly and when they can run it themselves I can just see see look look easy life liao... lan jiao, all end up try to gong money... supervisor join workers gong OT, manager jio supplier gong company... Steal spare part go sell as scrap... USD1-2k parts go sell for 7,000 baht whiskey money. WTF manager doing? check come check go manager involved himself.

Now I'm the Director cum manager cum supervisor... When you need to micro manage a company, you cannot run far and expand the company... that's why I said I regretted coming here...
Old 13-09-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now I'm the Director cum manager cum supervisor... When you need to micro manage a company, you cannot run far and expand the company... that's why I said I regretted coming here...
Still nice lah, always think of the positive side we're so lucky to be here and enjoying the cheap & value for money cost of living....can go agogo bar any time when u feel like seeing or touching a girl
Old 14-09-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes... I learn it the hard way not to use our sg l
They are like mud. No matter how high you throw them up, eventurally they still slide down from that wall.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 14-09-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
will employing one puying thai that loves suck your dick and take over your supervisor (bossy) role especially specialize in audit helps?
(in your office she sweet to you, outside your office she tigeress to employees)
Trust me, I had employed young girls as sales older woman as administrator... in the end all cai mai dai... especially the younger girls... no matter how you train them explain etc... work hard from the start, after few years I guarantee you sabai liao... even if you don't work for me anytime can work for our japanese competitors... with the skill, knowledge and customer based... anytime salary also 50k up plus commission...

All end up day dreaming that a white knight is coming to swept them up and change their life... ok ok... now white knight haven't appear right? work first lah... they all end up selling cream/bags/clothes in their FB. CB can do promotion also, free delivery within this province and use company car go send... and CB all play drama... this one buay gam that one, that one don't like this one... KNN

Now I fired all the sales balance only 1 xiao mei mei... very pretty... but I keep her not because pretty... it's because salary cheap and I have a few fussy client I hate to deal with all throw to her... tell her want work just work, don't want door is there...
Old 14-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes... I learn it the hard way not to use our sg logic to manage business. The moment I stop caring for them and willing to cut employee anytime just for looking at me the wrong way, suddenly they became manageable. CB right? I care for them want them good want them improve their lives in the end not even 1 is thankful but just feel it's their birth right to take advantage.

Initially I also think like that... work hard 1-2 years teach them properly and when they can run it themselves I can just see see look look easy life liao... lan jiao, all end up try to gong money... supervisor join workers gong OT, manager jio supplier gong company... Steal spare part go sell as scrap... USD1-2k parts go sell for 7,000 baht whiskey money. WTF manager doing? check come check go manager involved himself.

Your observation is pretty much accurate, RESPECT Bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1