The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Considered, Bro mrhobbit!

Sis = sibling = relative
Godsis = friend whom you treat as a relative

You covered two out of three categories

So, please share!

TIA. Heh heh!
For the story i shared in the other thread however for this thread's benefit i copy paste here again.

A share of mine. Real encounter.

A godsis of mine. Shes my buddy's stead. Know her thru my buddy eventually became god bro god sis. Knew her for 6-7 years from 1997. she changed about 2 stead around that time, always hang out together often. Go swimming, go sentosa walk walk. She belongs to the not so tall kind, cute cute, meaty plump plump type, Big Boobs ( . ) ( . ) C Cup at that time, very kind, very understanding, sweet voice, friendly. During my enlist around BMT period, she fetched me from camp some weekends, last time we book out on sat. She would wait at Ferry Terminal outside before we go home or wait at my home den we go out chill.

One fatal sat afternoon, she was waiting in my room when i got back. I could sense that she has been dumped by current bf. I brought her for a drink, we came back to my house, my room. During my sleep, i feel a very strong sensation. She was blowing my cock, i asked her what happen, she say kor me very hurt. I just want revenge can? I hugged my dear godsis & stripped her. Its not the first time i saw her naked to be frank, she tried to have sex with me before. This time, i fucked her. We had a very good fuck. She was so wet, so tight, moans so sweet like jav. She didnt moan very loud for the fear of waking my parents. She told me a request, shoot on her boobs. She knew i love big boobs gals.

After that day, we didnt contact each other anymore. Until i saw her again at NEX shopping center, she was working there. She recognise me while i didnt. We smiled at one another.

The above is my story with her......

I saw her naked body way before that. She often sleep over at my house many times. Esp the part/ period she broke up with my buddy. Many times she sleep she will take out her bra & hang behind my door hanger. I will let her sleep on my bed while i take the floor. Many times in her sleep she fely hot and will often flip her tee exposing her big fair ( . ) ( . ) i also many times scold her for that. Many times also she go shower den wrapped in my towel wait in my room, whenever i am back from work or book out day i will bound on her naked body.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
For the story i shared in the other thread however for this thread's benefit i copy paste here again.

A share of mine. Real encounter.

A godsis of mine. Shes my buddy's stead. Know her thru my buddy eventually became god bro god sis. Knew her for 6-7 years from 1997. she changed about 2 stead around that time, always hang out together often. Go swimming, go sentosa walk walk. She belongs to the not so tall kind, cute cute, meaty plump plump type, Big Boobs ( . ) ( . ) C Cup at that time, very kind, very understanding, sweet voice, friendly. During my enlist around BMT period, she fetched me from camp some weekends, last time we book out on sat. She would wait at Ferry Terminal outside before we go home or wait at my home den we go out chill.

One fatal sat afternoon, she was waiting in my room when i got back. I could sense that she has been dumped by current bf. I brought her for a drink, we came back to my house, my room. During my sleep, i feel a very strong sensation. She was blowing my cock, i asked her what happen, she say kor me very hurt. I just want revenge can? I hugged my dear godsis & stripped her. Its not the first time i saw her naked to be frank, she tried to have sex with me before. This time, i fucked her. We had a very good fuck. She was so wet, so tight, moans so sweet like jav. She didnt moan very loud for the fear of waking my parents. She told me a request, shoot on her boobs. She knew i love big boobs gals.

After that day, we didnt contact each other anymore. Until i saw her again at NEX shopping center, she was working there. She recognise me while i didnt. We smiled at one another.

The above is my story with her......

I saw her naked body way before that. She often sleep over at my house many times. Esp the part/ period she broke up with my buddy. Many times she sleep she will take out her bra & hang behind my door hanger. I will let her sleep on my bed while i take the floor. Many times in her sleep she fely hot and will often flip her tee exposing her big fair ( . ) ( . ) i also many times scold her for that. Many times also she go shower den wrapped in my towel wait in my room, whenever i am back from work or book out day i will bound on her naked body.
This is the second time I am reading this, Bro mrhobbit.

And this is also the second time I think I need to shut down the PC and go to the toilet. Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 22-07-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

So sad maybe I give u a I very poor vibe u never offer me but I still offer u my PMD to bounce on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Nice try

Why don’t you prove it with screenshots from your inbox instead of editing it on the quotes?
Old 22-07-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
BigDaddyJohnson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigDaddyJohnson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sorry you get to see this. they’re just trying to stir shit hahas. I won’t respond to them anymore.. hope this thread can get back to its original purpose
Although i am not involved in anything, i just want to say it seems that it was you that started the fights from what i see around the forum, with your incessant spamming, if anything you destroyed TS's thread, had you not spammed the forum this would not have happened, you caused this to happen
Old 22-07-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
So sad maybe I give u a I very poor vibe u never offer me but I still offer u my PMD to bounce on
I need change my name to yusof ishak le 😀
Old 22-07-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Lol need to go ica change Liao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Old 22-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
If you convert can bapak perform the sunak for you, bapak promise bapak will not miss, if yes bapak will have a big kenduri you in Indon
Old 22-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Lol need to go ica change Liao
1 blue yusof ishak picture to do that
Old 22-07-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
If you convert can bapak perform the sunak for you, bapak promise bapak will not miss, if yes bapak will have a big kenduri you in Indon
wah very chim.. can some bro explain?
Old 22-07-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry you get to see this. they’re just trying to stir shit hahas. I won’t respond to them anymore.. hope this thread can get back to its original purpose
just my 2cents worth.
i don't think Jasee is spamming the forum. she did say she is new to the forum and just started reading up. So i guess, as she starts to catch up on more threads in the forum, she will tend to reply and share her thoughts on more threads. Thus it may seems like she is spamming but i think not.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Thank you for standing up for me

Tho some might not appreciate it. Somehow I just felt excited being in a different world. I’m sure after awhile, this excitement will die off.. so I’m just going to be my usual self and post away (:

Thanks again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
just my 2cents worth.
i don't think Jasee is spamming the forum. she did say she is new to the forum and just started reading up. So i guess, as she starts to catch up on more threads in the forum, she will tend to reply and share her thoughts on more threads. Thus it may seems like she is spamming but i think not.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
BigDaddyJohnson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigDaddyJohnson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
just my 2cents worth.
Agreed this could be what is happening, but then again 40 to 50 posts a day on a particular section is too much just like someone mention before that almost every thread you open she is there, so it becomes a discomfort for some of us.

Quote:
so I’m just going to be my usual self and post away
If you continue this way, its very likely the fights will get larger, control your posts, its making most of us uncomfortable already as its too much posts from a single person, at the rate you are going you will make users who have been friends for years start fighting
Old 22-07-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
This is the second time I am reading this, Bro mrhobbit.

And this is also the second time I think I need to shut down the PC and go to the toilet. Heh heh!
Wa brother serious huh? To be frank, my cock also did the pokemon move 'HARDEN' when i type this story/ encounter cause all the memories came back & my memories are very good in this field.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Bro if u don't want to see her post click ignore la I do that to some spammer also for her I see her acct as new and her very 1st post say something she chance upon sbf thru her bf . So it sound to be like a newborn baby chances upon a big toy and is engross in the new world abit believe it will eventually tone down once the freshness wear out
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyJohnson View Post
Agreed this could be what is happening, but then again 40 to 50 posts a day on a particular section is too much just like someone mention before that almost every thread you open she is there, so it becomes a discomfort for some of us.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
Wa brother serious huh? To be frank, my cock also did the pokemon move 'HARDEN' when i type this story/ encounter cause all the memories came back & my memories are very good in this field.
I hope you are not in the same office building as me, Bro mrhobbit. If you are, just avoid the handicapped toilet. Heh heh.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1