The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2021, 07:19 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My lovely wife cheat on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhat75 View Post
We been married for 15 years. We got two boys. We are still very loving but I don’t understand why ?
My ex-wife cheated on me several times too, she did not even want the kids and walked away - I have since moved on with my life with my 2 kids and my only regret was probably not kicking out this cheating ass earlier in life.

No explanation will ever be adequate for you. Just learn to move on, and let her bear the shame of having to explain to her sons later in life why she did what she did.

Karma is a bitch
Old 27-10-2021, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=Greenhat75;20906065]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
I also Don know why as I am same situation here,Don wan divorce n still hang around,kids stay with my family n ignore her , I found her going thru Facebook seeing ex, damn tulan,confront her still yaya, married 18 yrs, Now searching for my own FB as girlfriend,just move on , we find our own activities[/QUOTE

She don’t know i knew about her affair. i am just hurt.
The easiest way to explain it is the days of being in the same job for 40 years is over.

Last time our parents stay in the same job for 40 years also partly because finding another job is difficult.

Now, want to job hop is much easier.

I'm not endorsing it. But just saying times have also changed esp 15-20 years ago, I remember Internet for some people still very new.

Now, we all know how to find things on our phones.

Take care bro.
Old 27-10-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Didn't know school holidays come so early this year.

Your parents know you frequenting this forum?
Does your other bangla dorm dwellers know you frequent this forum?
Old 27-10-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Will not do stupid stuff. thanks u
You already did a stupid thing by posting your marital problems here. No one wants to hear it. We are here to discuss sex matters. You can just pm us her FB nick and after we play with her, we will report back to you why she cheats.
Old 27-10-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays ladies r more financially independent n more open mostly will prefer NSA meet to kill their urge indeed married or non married
U r very lucky if u find 1 of these This cat is the best

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 27-10-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Does your other bangla dorm dwellers know you frequent this forum?
Maybe you missed my previous reply. Let me put it in simple words again for you.

Grow up.

Trolling is just pathetic.
Old 27-10-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
We been married for 15 years. We got two boys. We are still very loving but I don’t understand why ?
Coincidentally, my current FB is facing the similar issue like you. So just sharing what I’d told him as well. If you choose to hang on to your marriage for your children’s sake or whatsoever then don’t think so much already. If you keep on dwelling on this, life isn’t going to go well. Just focus on taking care of your boys and be a good father. There are successful marriages of course, but for me I don’t really believe there are many. Maybe it just happens, but for my circle of friends, most of them male and female does cheat outside of their marriages ya. Whether or not their partner knows about it, I am not very sure, but many still carry on being ‘married’. As for why your wife cheated after 15 years of marriage, don’t need to find our ya, there are more than 101 reasons, and knowing would unlikely to make you feel any better, and you might not believe it even if you know it. Sorry ya if I sounded weird or harsh.
Old 28-10-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: My lovely wife cheat on me

Quote:
Hi Bro TS,

No need to ask why. Married women are THE easiest to fxxk. I have been told that by many older men.

Google Mark Cunningham and married women. Mark must have fxxked hundreds, perhaps thousands, of married women.

Almost all women are hypergamous.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 28-10-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I love to bang married woman, both party find it thrilling to have something fresh. Since your lovely wife cheated on you, still call "lovely"?
Old 28-10-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Try marriage helper
There are tons of video on YouTube to help you
Good luck
Old 28-10-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Give me ur wife contact? Let me find out the reason for you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1