The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Quality vs Quantity

actually it's 2 sides on the same coin, it's a numbers game, you go for quantity and from there you will uncover quality, it's quite impossible to keep hitting quality without disappointments along the way ...
Old 27-10-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
If u were to have one of these option forever, which would u prefer:
1. Damn good sex but same partner
2. Average sex but alws diff partner
I prefer to have the best of both worlds

Why settle for average sex, when you can have damn good sex? And why not have damn good sex with a few good partners?

You can go fuck around and getting average sex without any satisfaction or fulfillment. You are just basically masturbating inside the gal. Wham, bam, thank you mdm. Even worse if you are fucking a dead fish.

I prefer to have 2 or 3 FBs whom I can have damn good sex with. I can choose to rotate between them to keep the freshness without compromising on quality
Old 27-10-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with u. I think the dilemma lies whether to give up 1 and go for 2. Might never found another 1 and might regret later. Then while holding on to 1, u not sure if u can find an even better 1.

Thanks for all the responses. But the question is just 1 or 2. Not 1a, 1b, 2a, 2b or 3. But thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
If you somehow manage to get option 1, let it last as long as possible, option 2 will always be there for you to explore when you decide to take it for granted.

If you have lots of option 2, finding option 1 may never happen.

Personally, I may have encountered option 1 some time ago.

Over time, option 2 (not that I have a lot of) eventually becomes empty and meaningless.. especially once you realise you've let the rare option 1 slip by.
Old 28-10-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
I agree with u. I think the dilemma lies whether to give up 1 and go for 2. Might never found another 1 and might regret later. Then while holding on to 1, u not sure if u can find an even better 1.

Thanks for all the responses. But the question is just 1 or 2. Not 1a, 1b, 2a, 2b or 3. But thanks
Apologies, I'm rather confused. the 1a ,1b etc is replying to me or everyone else in general?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1