The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 3
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Replied to all bros.
Old 25-10-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Everywhere all can go for JG just do not go the one at blk 529 amk ling ling jie place. Go on your own risk, place on AV radar.
Old 25-10-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JANSEN4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by teokc278 View Post
Everywhere all can go for JG just do not go the one at blk 529 amk ling ling jie place. Go on your own risk, place on AV radar.
better avoid that place.
Old 26-10-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Teevee21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact?
Old 27-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
arbuden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarbuden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teokc278 View Post
A little bird told me the place has closed / no longer operating.
Old 27-10-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbuden View Post
A little bird told me the place has closed / no longer operating.
I think still open and still advertising in various platform
Old 28-10-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Just to let everyone know, if you want a decent slim petite looking girl in early 30s but look late 20s, not SYT, not too old, not drop dead gorgeous, but good positive attitude, never ask for more tips, good cracking massage with decent juagen with hot stone therapy thrown in, and prostrate massage, she is the one. She also throw in cupping, guasha and ear digging, just choose one. Very value for money for this hardworking gem who do not cut short timing. Always smiling for sure.

If any bros still want a BJ or FJ, and ask to strip naked, please skip. It’s not the correct place.

Happy weekend ahead.
rather average looking, but hardworking and nice to talk to, jg and massage not bad, though i've had better jg elsewhere (but all gone - eg ina spa, Fiona (no longer doing it), demi (yf group, rtc) )

and to answer the topic: Does Juagen really work?, i don't really know as i always get auto release (by ml) after for every jg (supposed to hold it for several hours to take effect), for me it's the feel of sensual massage around the area by some good looking mls that matters most
Old 28-10-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 11
MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!

Quote:
Replied to all bros.
Hi,

Can share contact?

Thank you
Old 29-10-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
formatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have never try before. Can share contact? Hopefully someone decent and not old auntie? Don't feel good letting auntie touch.. hahaha
Old 29-10-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Juliest is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Just sent brothers, check ur inbox

I just came back from a session. Sometimes, it is not about the prettiest SYT but the effort that a ML puts in. Sincerity also counts.

Some of u may have heard of hot stone therapy and the price it costs. Some places selling at $78 ot $88. She is doing hot stone therapy for the prostrate area whereby the hot stones are left on your stomach, inner thigh and prostate area. If you want, she can also do prostrate care by inserting into your anus. And she then went ahead to do the usual juagen with all the hot stones on the acupoints. Not withstanding her backstepping is already cracking good. And for this hot stone therapy, she is not upselling in any manner.

I do believe that with her unique juagen, backstepping massage, and cupping thrown in, plus she never push for signing packages, this is really a gem not to miss.

Still missing the hot stone therapy as I used to do it but at some atas spa. Now, I do not need to break an arm or leg to do so.

Hi Brother ! Would you mind sharing the contact? Thanks !
Old 30-10-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 3
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliest View Post
Hi Brother ! Would you mind sharing the contact? Thanks !
Quote:
Originally Posted by formatboy View Post
I have never try before. Can share contact? Hopefully someone decent and not old auntie? Don't feel good letting auntie touch.. hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPSpecialNoob View Post
Hi,

Can share contact?

Thank you

All sent...enjoy bros
Old 30-10-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
icarus78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
All sent...enjoy bros
Hi Bro,

Able to share contact.

Thanks
Old 31-10-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
langkeyun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I just came back from a session. Sometimes, it is not about the prettiest SYT but the effort that a ML puts in. Sincerity also counts.

Some of u may have heard of hot stone therapy and the price it costs. Some places selling at $78 ot $88. She is doing hot stone therapy for the prostrate area whereby the hot stones are left on your stomach, inner thigh and prostate area. If you want, she can also do prostrate care by inserting into your anus. And she then went ahead to do the usual juagen with all the hot stones on the acupoints. Not withstanding her backstepping is already cracking good. And for this hot stone therapy, she is not upselling in any manner.

I do believe that with her unique juagen, backstepping massage, and cupping thrown in, plus she never push for signing packages, this is really a gem not to miss.

Still missing the hot stone therapy as I used to do it but at some atas spa. Now, I do not need to break an arm or leg to do so.
Bro can share ? Thanks
Old 31-10-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone got good legit juagen contact?

I have been a regular of bro Haba contact for the past 6 months but i don't think her JG is very effective. I only kept going back cause of her massage, service

So now actually looking for good and legit JG. Pls share if you have any. Thanks!
Old 31-10-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Zivoscar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Can pm the contact and place? Thx u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread