The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2021, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!
Re: My SYT Colleague

I haven't dated like for a verrrrry long time....now it seems like i m going thru the dating process again. you know, get to know the girl, ask her out for dinner to "show your interest" and then of cos you try to get into their pants.

i have dated a few girls in the past but usually I didn't have to do much and the girls were not coy when it comes to being physical. But then they were not exactly very young nor inexperience compared to what I am dealing with now.

i have made further in road....step by step...the other day i thought she went braless cos she was wearing a backless top and i just went straight and touch her boobs and jokingly commented on it. she didn't get angry or anything but just tried to block me .

I made a few more attempts to touch her boobs but she just tried to cover and occasionally let me touch them. maybe she likes the teasing. she obviously knew what i was trying to do.

now i can just kiss her neck and nibble on her ear while we were talking.

some girls will just let you do stuff like this while you are just "dating" . but i thought what i was doing was already past the "dating' or courtship phase.

she was probably confuse if she should let me go further since she has a bf. it's "morally" wrong or she could be just acting coy and likes the teasing. guess i just have to wait and try a few more times.
Old 28-10-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Go for it the next time you have chance. No need to boil porridge for so long bro. Can eat liao la 😋
Old 28-10-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BroPebble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Go for it the next time you have chance. No need to boil porridge for so long bro. Can eat liao la 😋
True, don't wait too long
Old 28-10-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Porridge cannot eat liao lah. Cooked for too long, now everything dry up. Just like his SYT's pussy- now as dry as the Sahara desert because waited for too long.
Old 29-10-2021, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, I think this is just fantasy on the OP's part.
Old 29-10-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lalaland696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think OP gotta strike soon in order to stand a legitimate chance.
Old 30-10-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

The other day we went to have a few drinks ...when we got back to our car she said she felt sleepy so we got into the back seat to have a "rest". I turned on the mood lighting and she said its making her even more sleepy . I said we can rest first before going back cos my alcohol level also a bit high , cannot drive. I just side hug her while she really sleep.

I didn't really sleep lah, syt beside you how to sleep ? So I just look at her and play with her hair and caress her neck like previous time. She didn't show any reaction...maybe really slept.

Then I start planting kisses on her neck and shoulders and my hands slowly went up to her small A cup. She was hugging a pillow so access a bit difficult. Can't pass up the chance to feel her tiny boobs as she was braless. Then she was awake...but in drowsy state. She seems to be having a headache. So I massage her head and she went back to sleep again.

I continue kissing her neck and hands managed to reach her boobs. Omg so small but it's OK....I tried massaging her boobs but still no reaction from her...knn...I just continue then tune her cute tiny nips. .also no reaction....thought she will at least let out some soft moans or what......I just enjoy myself massaging her boobs...

I wanted to kiss her the last time but didn't try, so I thought I should do it this time. I believe we are familiar enough now that if she caught me doing it, she won't blow up . ....

Last edited by AaronKwok123; 31-10-2021 at 01:32 PM.
Old 31-10-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
veryslowdancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
The other day we went to have a few drinks ...when we got back to our car she said she felt sleepy so we got into the back seat to have a "rest". I turned on the mood lighting and she said its making her even more sleepy . I said we can rest first before going back cos my alcohol level also a bit high , cannot drive. I just side hug her while she really sleep.

I didn't really sleep lah, syt beside you how to sleep ? So I just look at her and play with her hair and caress her neck like previous time. She didn't show any reaction...maybe really slept.

Then I start planting kisses on her neck and shoulders and my hands slowly went up to her small A cup. She was hugging a pillow so access a bit difficult. Can't pass up the chance to feel her tiny boobs as she was braless. Then she was awake...but in drowsy state. She seems to be having a headache. So I massage her head and she went back to sleep again.

I continue kissing her neck and hands managed to reach her boobs. Omg so small but it's OK....I tried massaging her boobs but still no reaction from her...knn...I just continue then tune her cute tiny nips. .also no reaction....thought she will at least let out so w soft moans or what......I just enjoy myself massaging her boobs...

I wanted to kiss her the last time but didn't try, so I thought I should do it this time. I believe we are familiar enough now that if she caught me doing it, she won't blow up . ....
So anything else happened? Did you explore further?
Old 31-10-2021, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maddof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story TS, please keep going!
Old 31-10-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
i use my fingers to touch her face sensously....then used my fingers to touch her lips...seems like still no reaction.

the last time she was "asleep", i planted a kiss on her lips....she didn't seem to remember it when she woke up. so this time, i gave her a peck on the lips...she did't react.....I was thinking, maybe she was pretending to be asleep and see what I would do.

I then use my mouth to explore her lips , licking, nibbling , frenching...still no reaction but i can see that she parted her lips. maybe she dreaming of kissing someone lol.... my hands then went south and kena block by pads....KNN she on period.

I remembered doing the same thing to a girl sleeping beside me last time. we didn't kiss but i just feel her boobs and finger her pussy. sibeh shiok making them wet.

But this SYT, i think she really drunk or something. cos when she woke up, she didn't say anything. she didn't seem that drunk too...

i remember last time i was kind of drunk, i can still hear my friend fucking a girl beside me while I was lying face down.

after touching and kissing her with no reaction. i gave up. not really into dead fish lol I tried to kiss and hug her when she woke up...she back to herself, trying to resist. so was she really drunk?
Old 31-10-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 7
2Spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy2Spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Perhaps she really is a dead fish LOL
Old 01-11-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mlksh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
i use my fingers to touch her face sensously....then used my fingers to touch her lips...seems like still no reaction.

the last time she was "asleep", i planted a kiss on her lips....she didn't seem to remember it when she woke up. so this time, i gave her a peck on the lips...she did't react.....I was thinking, maybe she was pretending to be asleep and see what I would do.

I then use my mouth to explore her lips , licking, nibbling , frenching...still no reaction but i can see that she parted her lips. maybe she dreaming of kissing someone lol.... my hands then went south and kena block by pads....KNN she on period.

I remembered doing the same thing to a girl sleeping beside me last time. we didn't kiss but i just feel her boobs and finger her pussy. sibeh shiok making them wet.

But this SYT, i think she really drunk or something. cos when she woke up, she didn't say anything. she didn't seem that drunk too...

i remember last time i was kind of drunk, i can still hear my friend fucking a girl beside me while I was lying face down.

after touching and kissing her with no reaction. i gave up. not really into dead fish lol I tried to kiss and hug her when she woke up...she back to herself, trying to resist. so was she really drunk?
Just fuck lar
Old 01-11-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Maybe she had given up on you.

But maybe not. She's probably not drunk. She would be puking in your car if she was. Its good news for you that she is on period. You can shoot your cum deep inside her during this safe period.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 01-11-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
5p4p deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope can read more update.
Old 03-11-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully the next meetup can score.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1