The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Recently?
No, a number of years back.
Old 27-10-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysians are good Sugarbaby candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Recently?
Upped u bro
Old 27-10-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
i dont get it
at all

why wud anyone pay 4k a month.
speechless
My personal experience:
1. If you're foreigner in their land, much easier. Singaporean in indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia, your hit rate can be 5/10 and most don't need to pay. So if you know how to mess click with lots of girls on dating apps, can easily amass 40 in a month.
2. If free, you can't choose. If you pay $4000, you can decide and choose the 10/10. For me, free ones, 2/10, I also fuck. Cuz beggars can't be choosers.
3. For me, I feel though you're right that Malaysian girls are sweet and easy to get along to be SB, if rank them, I prefer indo girls.
But my nationality sample not big. Viet, cambo, pinay, indo, malay, Chinese and sg girls. I find indo are the best actually.
4. If you're in sg, sg girls cmi and most girls want to be paid cuz everything expensive esp if they are 10/10 or 9/10. If you're in their land, easier to fuck for free, cuz you're foreigner.
Old 28-10-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Your wealth aside. One dun need to be rich to pick up Malaysians lady. For a fact most of these ladies are really open minded and very kinky when comes to sex and even conversation with you about it. I had my share of Malaysian lady working in Singapore. One even staying with bf but she seems not to have enough pleasure. Will meet me on her off day to have happy hour, sending me her notti pics and videos to make me horny.

If you can't even afford a decent hotel, food for 2 etc. Please exit this forum, go work hard.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 21
lustyz is one of the Best!lustyz is one of the Best!lustyz is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Malaysians are good Sugarbaby candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Your wealth aside. One dun need to be rich to pick up Malaysians lady. For a fact most of these ladies are really open minded and very kinky when comes to sex and even conversation with you about it. I had my share of Malaysian lady working in Singapore. One even staying with bf but she seems not to have enough pleasure. Will meet me on her off day to have happy hour, sending me her notti pics and videos to make me horny.

If you can't even afford a decent hotel, food for 2 etc. Please exit this forum, go work hard.
Well said, I like your encouragement about exiting this forum and go work hard.
Old 01-11-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyz View Post
Well said, I like your encouragement about exiting this forum and go work hard.
Cheers, facts. But i know it won't register well with everyone who wants a free F, no such thing as free without putting in the sweet effort.
Old 01-11-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:

I absolutely second this. I just find Malaysian-Chinese women more humble, bubbly and easy-going. I had my fair share of them as colleagues, and there never was any dull moment with them around.

There was one where I found from a dating website, we had a jolly good time fucking each other's brains out. Although we were just FBs, but she treated my like a real bf. I missed the cakes that she baked for me

Bros that are thinking about marriage, I strongly advice them to go for a Malaysian Chinese. But don't take my word for it. Go and ask your other guy friends who married local SG women, how did the marriage turn out?

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 01-11-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

you go sugarbook.live and you can get the answer
Old 01-11-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
I absolutely second this. I just find Malaysian-Chinese women more humble, bubbly and easy-going. I had my fair share of them as colleagues, and there never was any dull moment with them around.

There was one where I found from a dating website, we had a jolly good time fucking each other's brains out. Although we were just FBs, but she treated my like a real bf. I missed the cakes that she baked for me

Bros that are thinking about marriage, I strongly advice them to go for a Malaysian Chinese. But don't take my word for it. Go and ask your other guy friends who married local SG women, how did the marriage turn out?
Malaysian chinese is not so arrogant and easy going
Old 01-11-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sever View Post
can find good cannot find bo bian lo
then single forever? hahah
Old 01-11-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Vietnamese can be cute but not so good culturally. Malaysian professionals like auditor and young lawyers are good SB candidates
I do think these profession makes good as in SB, outside looks pro, inside so hot
Old 01-11-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

gentleman usually treats the girl well especially at the first date
Old 01-11-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Asian girl more on chinese type, looks fair is attractive
Old 01-11-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
I had 3 FB before
1) When I was in my 20s, colleague from SH.
2) in my 30s, colleague from MY
3) in my late 30s, Singaporean who became my business partner.

Yes, Malaysian is the best
SH is from where?
Old 01-11-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
first have to build some rapport, then have to mention it directly that you are looking for a sb. girl has to feel like she is not being treated like a FL so it's how you say it. most girls love the $ and being wanted, but it's how you present it plus the natural rapport you have with her.
yes we need to build confidence and good feeling on each other first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1