The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2021, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 28-10-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me and always a pleasure communicating with you bro

Don't want to hog a United thread but let me end by saying this.

If United just returned to their counter attacking style of play than they at least stand a chance of top 4, maybe even more.

With luxury players like CR7, Bruno and Pogba it is pure madness to try and continue playing a high press game.

Also Maguire needs to be dropped. Think your best CB combo at the moment is probably Varane and Bailly.

Must say I am happy you'll got CR7 instead of say Declan Rice. Because if it was the opposite, United would be a far stronger formidable compact side.

Let me leave you guys with what Sky's Martin Tyler said after the game which is so true (hopeful perhaps as well?) and I say this even though I hate Tyler who always seems so biased in favour of United. Tyler said United has Talent BUT is not a Team whereas Liverpool has Talent AND is also a Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks bro escobar for giving us yr input n pov...

yr post is a little bit chim but nevertheless let me try to answer yr questions the best i can hopefully it is to the point...>>

Q...is CR7 actually keeping Ole in a job?....Even though he was supposed to be the guaranteed winner who'd help them take "the next step"...but has apparently just left them with another high profile passenger who needs carrying...is he still somehow turning out as Ole's saviour?

Ans...The answer is yes n no...

yes, because he is the top goal scorer of the team scoring 6 goals so far n none of the others scored more than 2...take him out, n none of the rest would be able to score except maybe Bruno, Greenwood n Rashford (n Lingard if the knucklehead let him play - not sure why he is benching him n keeping the bench warm when he has shown that he can score goals more the rest of them)

no, because not long after his arrival, the team has been playing like dead ducks unable to score n worst unable to defend against goals...but outwardly it looks like so but i think in reality w/o him they would be worse off because essentially their problem now is their defence is atrocious like having no defenders like tat n any team could just walk in n score goals against them like nobody's business

Q...Surely that's a deal-breaker for your board? They've invested too much into what has now become "The Ronaldo Project" to back out now, no?

Ans...Not sure wat u really mean but yes they cannot back out now but given a little time, the Board or the new manager will re-organise the team n see if there is still a place for him in the team...if there is he stays, if there is not then i think they would also ship him out just a matter of time...but 1st of all the knucklehead will hv to go 1st....

Q...As for ex United pundits, Neville and Rio have lost all credibility in continuing to support their mate Ole. Hated Scholes as a red devil but must say his latest punditry from the Atalanta match and now Sunday's game was pretty much spot on. Ince also calls it like he sees it. But the ex red devil I really wanted to see on Sunday was Roy Keane. Keane would have devoured Neville
Btw Bruce and Giggsy now available!! Sorry low blow but had to put that in somewhere!!

Ans...Yes, i think those of his ex-colleagues who supported him blindly hv lost their credibility...but how close they r to each other now n whether who is for him or against him, i m not sure as i do not follow them closely or know much abt them now....

I hope i hv answered yr questions satisfactorily bro...if not pls forgive me, don't punish me like they will be punishing the knucklehead and those previous managers b4 him
Old 28-10-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Hope the hoo-ha has subsided a bit by now.

Understandable that rumours intensified about Conte after a humiliating home defeat by the old enemy.

I believe there was no knee-jerk reaction to remove Solskjaer because frankly, they are in too deep into their club reboot and Conte doesn't fit in long term. And they haven't identified anyone else who ticks all the boxes.

Besides supporting Solskjaer in giving him the players he wants for his preferred formation, they have installed a football director and technical director to handle the scouting and transfer dealings.

If reports are to be believed, Conte wants to handle transfers himself. He fell out with Inter management over transfers and left the club. He was fired from Chelsea two years into a 3-year deal after getting fractious with top brass. His prior job with the Italian national team also lasted only two years. If pattern holds, Utd needs to look for a long-term successor even if they appoint Conte. He cannot be viewed as anything other than a 2-year interim manager.

Even if all that is accepted for a short-term fix, Conte's preferred style is 3-5-2.

3 x centre backs
2 x wing backs
2 x defensive mids
1 x attacking/box-to-box mid
2 x centre forwards

Likely first 11 with current squad:

De Gea
Lindelof, Varane, Maguire
Wan-Bissaka, Matic, Fernandes, McTominay, Shaw
Ronaldo, Cavani

Bailly might get some game time in rotation with the back three, as will Pogba with Fernandes, Fred and Van De Beek with Matic/McTominay and Greenwood/Martial with Ronaldo and Cavani. But pure wingers like Rashford and Sancho will struggle for game time, unless they are willing to take the route of Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia.

Conte's Inter has also registered less presses than Solskajer's Utd. Meaning a Conte Utd cannot be expected to pressure the opposition when out of possession. Conte chooses pragmatic (read 'boring') tactics over fast attacking football.

I don't think the prospects of the formation and sidelining of Rashford and Sancho, sit well with the Utd board. The past three years of rebuilding work will go down the drain if they attempt to accommodate Conte. Unless Conte has plans to redefine himself and come up with something new.

Conte, in summary, is not a no-brainer appointment. Obstacles abound to overcome.

If Utd do decide to replace Solskjaer, they have to look for the best possible manager. Not just the best jobless manager.

And now, Pochettino's name has surfaced again.... sigh. Just don't feel he is much of an upgrade to Solskjaer. Push comes to shove, I'd rather Conte on a 2-year deal, with Hansi Flick taking over after.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 28-10-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
True that...well said Pogba...but sad to say the Board still want to giv him 1 more chance i/o sacking him immediately
Not sure you reading the same news.

MU decided to stick with Ole for Spurs match. Seems that the board have no suitable manager to take Ole place. So is week by week.
Old 28-10-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Hope the hoo-ha has subsided a bit by now.

If reports are to be believed, Conte wants to handle transfers himself. He fell out with Inter management over transfers and left the club. He was fired from Chelsea two years into a 3-year deal after getting fractious with top brass. His prior job with the Italian national team also lasted only two years. If pattern holds, Utd needs to look for a long-term successor even if they appoint Conte. He cannot be viewed as anything other than a 2-year interim manager.

Even if all that is accepted for a short-term fix, Conte's preferred style is 3-5-2.

3 x centre backs
2 x wing backs
2 x defensive mids
1 x attacking/box-to-box mid
2 x centre forwards

Likely first 11 with current squad:

De Gea
Lindelof, Varane, Maguire
Wan-Bissaka, Matic, Fernandes, McTominay, Shaw
Ronaldo, Cavani

Bailly might get some game time in rotation with the back three, as will Pogba with Fernandes, Fred and Van De Beek with Matic/McTominay and Greenwood/Martial with Ronaldo and Cavani. But pure wingers like Rashford and Sancho will struggle for game time, unless they are willing to take the route of Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia.

Conte's Inter has also registered less presses than Solskajer's Utd. Meaning a Conte Utd cannot be expected to pressure the opposition when out of possession. Conte chooses pragmatic (read 'boring') tactics over fast attacking football.

I don't think the prospects of the formation and sidelining of Rashford and Sancho, sit well with the Utd board. The past three years of rebuilding work will go down the drain if they attempt to accommodate Conte. Unless Conte has plans to redefine himself and come up with something new.

Conte, in summary, is not a no-brainer appointment. Obstacles abound to overcome.

If Utd do decide to replace Solskjaer, they have to look for the best possible manager. Not just the best jobless manager.

And now, Pochettino's name has surfaced again.... sigh. Just don't feel he is much of an upgrade to Solskjaer. Push comes to shove, I'd rather Conte on a 2-year deal, with Hansi Flick taking over after.
Yes, u r right imom, Conte wants to be in sole charge of the team n essentially want to shoulder all the responsibilities n be judged alone if anything goes wrong...he doesnt want his hands to be tied by anyone when he really needs to do things his way to win...yes he is a 2 or 3 season type of interim manager n not for the long term...tis is good enough for us fans if he could help the team win at least a cup or even the league within the short time he will be here...the board or management shd in the meantime continue to search for a long term manager n part company with him once that man is found..

Whichever pattern or methods he wants to play to win is up to him as long as he makes sure they win like wat he did with Chelski, but he shd get rid of deadwoods like Fred, Pogba, the fat Capt Maguire, etc, etc...those who hv proven themselves by scoring goals like Lingard shd be kept...understand he wants to get a defender from one of the previous Italian club he was with whom he trusts can be a good defender...

Yes bro, i share the same sentiment as u that Poch is not much of a upgrade on OGS n that Conte succeeded later by another good manager shd be the way for them going forward

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-10-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
Not sure you reading the same news.

MU decided to stick with Ole for Spurs match. Seems that the board have no suitable manager to take Ole place. So is week by week.
We should be Paul ...yes, indeed the board hv decided at the last minute to grant him a stay of execution up to the game against Spurs next week n perhaps for another 3 games to give them time to get his successor as it appears they were totally unprepared for this sudden turn of bad results

Old 28-10-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Thank you for taking the time to reply to me and always a pleasure communicating with you bro

Don't want to hog a United thread but let me end by saying this.

If United just returned to their counter attacking style of play than they at least stand a chance of top 4, maybe even more.

With luxury players like CR7, Bruno and Pogba it is pure madness to try and continue playing a high press game.

Also Maguire needs to be dropped. Think your best CB combo at the moment is probably Varane and Bailly.

Must say I am happy you'll got CR7 instead of say Declan Rice. Because if it was the opposite, United would be a far stronger formidable compact side.

Let me leave you guys with what Sky's Martin Tyler said after the game which is so true (hopeful perhaps as well?) and I say this even though I hate Tyler who always seems so biased in favour of United. Tyler said United has Talent BUT is not a Team whereas Liverpool has Talent AND is also a Team
You r welcome bro escobar to help us assess the team players so we can confirm if our views of them r biased or not

Yes, agree with u if United can play attacking football again as they did in the past they shd be able to win Premier League or be at least in the top 4...that is the only way to be at the top but also need to be supported by a strong defence team that is miserly in letting goals in at their end when their attacks r broken up by the opposition defenders n the attack flow goes the other way round back to them...it is just like yr team now who r playing a attacking style trying to score as many goals as possible n also having at the same time a defence that don't let in goals easily to other teams

Yes, u r right bro, players like Maguire, Pogba, Fred etc, etc who always help the opposition to score goals against themselves by playing negligently shd be dropped n shipped out to other teams

Last edited by Rickey; 28-10-2021 at 11:03 PM.
Old 29-10-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Tottenham v Man Utd x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59069553
Old 29-10-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tottenham v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...t-at-liverpool

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 29-10-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Tottenham Hotspur 6:1 Man Utd

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 29-10-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Tottenham v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...t-at-liverpool
Ole is safe because no suitable manager to take over now. Ole is just living on luck. So pressure game.

I say 1-1

My Daily Star column
Old 29-10-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Think spurs will win the game 2-1… and it good bye ole

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 30-10-2021, 06:56 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Draw and he stays on, Win and he stays on, Lose and he stays on........

So why fucking bother...... Fans are being played for fools again

Spurs 3 - 1 United

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 30-10-2021, 07:00 AM
Samster

Last edited by asiancigar; 30-10-2021 at 07:27 AM.
Old 30-10-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-3
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1