The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 19
bernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: what Is the most beautiful pussy you ever saw?

Prettiest was a 19 yo from Belarus (saw her passport =P). Pink and just one slit and clean shaved. White pussy look good when young... they don't age well.
Old 28-10-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
My own! Lol
Welcome back babe ...thanks for showing us yr v own notti pussy again

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-10-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Nice! Thanks for sharing sis!

Quote:
My own! Lol
Old 28-10-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishingtree View Post
As for me, it is 100% my wife's. Her pussy lips are so sexy and her pussy is perfectly pink plus her pussy is hairy and she has a gorgeous bush which turns me on even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
A certain influencer known for going commando. Met her at a party and I was sitting on the floor next to everyone's bags. Turns out the bag nearest to me was hers. At one point she came over and took her bag, and squatted down in front of me and started touching up her makeup. She was wearing a short dress that day. For the whole 5 mins I could see her clean shaven pussy. Such a clear slit between two smooth lips. Almost wanted to take out my phone and take a selfie with it
Sharing is caring.
Old 28-10-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

I Luv Pink Pussies

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 28-10-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Most beautiful one was the first one I ever saw. My first gf in sec2. First overnight at friend's holiday house. The first time we petted so heavily in the nude. I spread her with both hands and looked at her in all its naked glistening glory. It smelt like heavenly, looked petite, pink and pure. It tasted like nothing else and I didn't want to stop eating it.She kept pulling n pushing my head. Her thighs would clamp and go limp at multiple intervals. Her moaning and sharp breaths powered my tongue to do more n faster. I didn't know she came until she pushed me away to give me my first blowjob. But as soon as she had me in her mouth, she stopped n said it's disgusting and so I had my first blue balls. Dam buay swee knn ptui!
Old 28-10-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Sharing is caring.
Hahaha it's quite common knowledge alrdy I'm sure people will know
Old 28-10-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Veranto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
I Luv Pink Pussies
So does Pinky
Old 29-10-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard23 View Post
Prettiest was a 19 yo from Belarus (saw her passport =P). Pink and just one slit and clean shaved. White pussy look good when young... they don't age well.
Yes, white pussies are awesome. Pale white exterior with strawberry pink flesh. I'm always down for painting for white pussies, although experienced some with fishy smell, sian.
Old 29-10-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
sidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
My own! Lol
Wow. Much appreciated. If with the lips parted, I would be licking my screen
Old 30-10-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
bigjade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My own! Lol
Very nice pussy you have, sis!
Old 31-10-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: what Is the most beautiful pussy you ever saw?

Quote:
My own! Lol

Wow,very nice ,zoo bad see pic only
Old 31-10-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Those models in Hegre art almost all have clean shaven pussies. Only some still have pubic hair and some of those with bushes looks well maintained and looks erotic.

But many of the models are clean shaven below. Same with their male models who have no pubic hair.

There is this model named Dominika C or something and her labia is those that really stick out.

Go chk it out at Hegre but it’s a paid website. But you cld also go to other websites featuring these models and enjoy the view.
haha reminds me of this

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 31-10-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Huntsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The most beautiful pussy that I have seen and tasted is my first gf's.. Thinking back still makes me... Really unforgettable.
Old 31-10-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1