The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-10-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

There are some toilets, normal or handicap which is located with a little engress from the main corridor...so once you turn in, can't tell whether you've entered left or right. I can think of Taka and Tangs but don't quote me...Gotta find and confirm yourself...

Anyway, your luck also a bit suay, so many CCTV to monitor in the control room and yet you kena spot... Probably the guys in the CCTV room already spotted you two earlier and perhaps thinking you guys are planning for a quickie...

So perhaps the trick is to pretend you two are total strangers when entering the mall...rendezvous in the toilet and come out happy...They cant do anything by then and you'd have your 15/20 minutes of fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlolale View Post
Handicap toilet is fun but they usually have camera pointing to the entrance. Once brought my fwb to the suntec handicap toilet. Within less than 5 minutes a security came knocking at our door asking us to get out.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 28-10-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Handicap toilet is fun but they usually have camera pointing to the entrance. Once brought my fwb to the suntec handicap toilet. Within less than 5 minutes a security came knocking at our door asking us to get out.
You should tell the security guard to "GET IN" instead..... LOL
Old 28-10-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Wah this one sure thrilling sia... Share ley what happened while in there till the end.. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Upped ur points...
Old 28-10-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha bro well share ! i have Saw few times teenager going , out from handicap toilets at Sentosa , East coast area ! to them hard to go hotel ...
maybe you can try , hopefully still not yet install CCTV 😁

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 28-10-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 6
redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post
Wah this one sure thrilling sia... Share ley what happened while in there till the end.. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Upped ur points...
This was when I just met her not long ago. She was from China and after a few drinks, she will be damn horny and aggressive. So after that just sent her back and she just blow me in the back of the taxi. Told the uncle that she was drunk so lying on my lap. Don't know if he buys it but I did not really care anyway. Miss her so much after she went back.
Old 28-10-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 6
redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sadly she went back to China else I would be banging her now. My previous catch was an Indo maid who had a bagning hot body but she broke off with me after discovering my gf.
Old 28-10-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plushiro View Post
hahahah I also agree but not many DH dare to do at mall.
Upped +11 for exchange
Old 28-10-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbylol99 View Post
anyone up her before?
Her name starts with A?
Ends with A?
Old 28-10-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Coming weekend conquer. Is hotel at geylang hotspot now? Cannot book dayroom sadly. No good timing slot

How come unable to load image uploaded
Old 28-10-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post

Coming weekend conquer. Is hotel at geylang hotspot now? Cannot book dayroom sadly. No good timing slot

How come unable to load image uploaded
Nice nip to suck, lol up you
Old 29-10-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Bros here, how you guys handle 2 maids at the same time on a Sunday without them knowing you have ,2 of them to entertain. Im a bit lost now, both also want to go out on Sunday. If they find out I have 2 , I might lose both of them. One of them want go hiking. One want to go movie, at any one time with one of them, the other one wl keep texting, jialat now
Old 29-10-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Is not pay sex by the way.
Old 29-10-2021, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
This was when I just met her not long ago. She was from China and after a few drinks, she will be damn horny and aggressive. So after that just sent her back and she just blow me in the back of the taxi. Told the uncle that she was drunk so lying on my lap. Don't know if he buys it but I did not really care anyway. Miss her so much after she went back.
I meant share the incident abt u getting caught by the security guard... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Old 29-10-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
newbieatwork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbieatwork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

new trailer
Old 29-10-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Bros here, how you guys handle 2 maids at the same time on a Sunday without them knowing you have ,2 of them to entertain. Im a bit lost now, both also want to go out on Sunday. If they find out I have 2 , I might lose both of them. One of them want go hiking. One want to go movie, at any one time with one of them, the other one wl keep texting, jialat now
Why you so greedy you need 2 on Sun? You only have one cock. It better you let go one of them before you lose both. There are alot of bro here who don't even have one. PM me their contact. I will help you to take care one of them 😁😜
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1