The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haroit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: The Tight-bodied Tuition Teacher

My possibly second or 3rd reread of this story.. do also update your latest status with Cheryl after the WhatsApp convo in 2013!
Old 24-10-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Nuon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, support!!
Old 27-10-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullcreator View Post

Me: thank you and yes free man now! celebrate it together with me at kap maybe? (;
Cheryl: i had an idea that you would probably reply something like this, you’re playful ah?
Me: no choice babe, can still call you that? you gave me a really unforgettable time that time
Cheryl: no need to study anymore why go kap then? let’s go somewhere else!
Me: my place is out, your place maybe? hahahaha
Cheryl: haha you crazy, let’s watch a movie? i’m free on Saturday
Saturday came by so quickly as it was all I was waiting for, and I arranged to meet Cheryl in Golden Village. Thoughts on how I wanted to devour Cheryl were all over me before I physically met her, but the moment I set eyes on her once more, all I could feel was awkwardness. She was in a printed t-shirt with a cardigan draped over her shoulders, and black shorts that accentuated her long legs as usual. I did not know whether to hug her or not, I did not know whether to call her babe or what else, I did not know if I should hold her hand or not. It was all too strange for me, and I had no idea how to react. Thankfully, Cheryl, being the older one, came right to me and gave me a friendly hug and said she had missed me. I reciprocated with my hands placed on her back, not knowing if it was appropriate to venture further down to her ass. To add on to the awkwardness, the whole outlet was filled with youngsters, and the crowd was a major turn off for me, as I had wanted a more private meeting with her. We proceeded to purchase our movie tickets (if I still remember correctly, it was Happy Feet lol) and waited for the doors to open. Cinemas, if empty, would have been quite an appropriate setting to do something funny; but this time, droves of people were also watching the same movie, with the seats on the side of us taken. I already felt quite sian knowing there would be no chance of doing anything in the theatre, and so did not pay any attention to the film that we were watching.

What made things worse was that in the middle of the movie, when I was gazing at her countenance instead of focusing on the movie, I tried holding her hand to which she did not resist; I then progressed to stroking her thighs but she did not react, and got slightly perturbed so I took her hand and put it on my pants where my dick was. Next thing I knew, she turned over and glared at me, mouthing the words “no” with a really stern look on her face. I could say that was the first time I ever was scared of Cheryl, and was taken aback by that expression. The remainder of the movie felt like an eternity as I missed the front part of it so it did not make sense for me to watch the rest, and also due to the fact that I was worried how things would go after the movie. Doubts started to form in my head, and I was so afraid that this would be the last time I got to meet Cheryl, and that it would be an unpleasant experience.

As credits began to roll, Cheryl stood up and I followed meekly behind her not knowing what to expect the moment we exit the theatre. I genuinely thought she was over me, and that my actions had sealed the fate of our thus-far undefined relationship. “Where shall we eat? I’m hungry”, claimed Cheryl, while the crowd dissipated around us. The fact that she did not choose to leave right after the movie seemed to bode well, but I could not figure out what she was thinking from her neutral tone that made it sound like she was speaking to a normal friend. I tried to elicit a reaction from her by saying anything other than McDonald’s, and she went ahead to another fast food outlet in Long John Silver’s, still not addressing the earlier situation in the cinema. I felt increasingly uneasy, and Cheryl could tell but did not say anything still. It was only after we sat down with our food she quipped, “So hungry for me just now but now don’t want to eat?

You could not imagine how relieved I felt when she asked that rhetorical question, maybe even more so than how I felt after my final paper. It was a complete weight off my shoulders as I thought I had fucked up big time with that move in the cinema. I came up with a weak smile and apologised to Cheryl for my behaviour earlier, and she mischievously commented, “Never see me for so long and all you could think about is sex is it?” It was bloody true, all I could think of with her was sex, but I did not know if that was a trick question. Before I could answer, she continued, “I thought about it too regularly, but did not want anything to screw you up so close to your exams. Now that it’s over, give me some time to warm up first ma, right? So many weeks never see you, I also will feel awkward one right.

This was when I knew it was not over.

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 27-10-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
sever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, looking forward to next one!
Old 27-10-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

gosh... awesome update TS... can't wait for the story to develop...
Old 28-10-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Always have a soft spot for the name Cheryl.
Old 28-10-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BroPebble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and camping for more updates
Old 30-10-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Reminds me of the Korean movie "Young Mother" (2013) in which the hero screws his tuition teacher, first while being a student, and later on when she became his colleague.
Eventually, he screws and marries his MIL.
The full movie used to be there on YouTube. Can't find it anymore.
Old 01-11-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
bigjade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, please continue bro
Old 04-11-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Quote:
I thought about it too regularly, but did not want anything to screw you up so close to your exams. Now that it’s over, give me some time to warm up first ma, right? So many weeks never see you, I also will feel awkward one right.

This was when I knew it was not over.
I did feel slightly apologetic when Cheryl said those words, as I had begun objectifying her the moment I saw her again. However, it was a difficult situation I was in, when she told me the last of her ground rules was to not fall in love with her. Had I not objectified her as a mere sex object, and invested my feelings in her, I would definitely have broken the final rule which would then mean the entire agreement would be off; but with her saying she needed time to warm up and get close again, being a boy with no real experience in dating nor being with a girl, I found it so damn hard to draw the line adequately.

Me: Sorry Cheryl, I was just too excited.
Cheryl: Silly (laughs), and what happened to you calling me babe? Don’t get too strange with me ah I tell you.
Me: Cos so long never see you, I really also not sure how to react.
Cheryl: Now that we’ve got the awkwardness out of the way, what shall we do next?
Me: We could watch another movie with a lesser crowd?
Cheryl: Aiya don’t want la so boring, since we’re quite near my campus, why not I take you around my uni? See after you graduate from JC next time whether you want to study here or not.

It sounded like quite a fun idea so I agreed right away, also because I had zero idea what to do and would just take anything and go. Thinking back, it was stupid to suggest watching another movie, and naivety was truly my specialty at that age, but I could feel it was also partly because of it that Cheryl felt I was different from other guys she had been with.

We arrived her campus by bus, and she took me to her faculty building, student canteen, entrances of auditoriums, each giving me anecdotes about her study life in university thus far. I would not say that it was an anti-climactic meeting, as I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with Cheryl walking along the pavements, listening to her stories, and basically just admiring her beauty whenever she narrated about her school life. This was the first time outside of home with her, that felt like a real date. The lust I had for her dissipated, and I sensed myself falling head over heels for her. Cheryl just felt like all I ever wanted, but I could never tell her that. I did not want this to end.

I was abruptly snapped out of my trance, as Cheryl brought me back from my deep thoughts. “This is where I spend a huge load of my time, up there on that bench,” Cheryl pointed at a corner while we were seated on a flight of stairs, “either rushing on my projects, finishing tutorials, taking power naps, or just listening to music and emo-ing about my breakup.” It was as though telling me that conjured up some bad memories, Cheryl lay her head on my shoulder and started sniffling. There and then, my heart ached sorely for her, even though I could not empathise with it, having not gone through any relationships. Instinctively, I patted her head softly and stroked her hair, trying to give her the kind of comfort I knew. We were there for around 15 minutes before Cheryl composed herself, stood up, and said “ga-ja” (let’s go in Korean – I think that year was when K-pop and K-dramas started gaining attention). She reached her hand out and held mine, before heading to the bus stop and going our separate ways home.

This meeting allowed us to connect even further emotionally, and I knew I had already violated the sanctity of our tacit agreement. On my way home, I struggled to think if I should even confess that my feelings for Cheryl were growing, that was when I received a text from her.

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 04-11-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 6
JordanHendo14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJordanHendo14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story TS. YNWA!
Old 09-11-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

This meeting allowed us to connect even further emotionally, and I knew I had already violated the sanctity of our tacit agreement. On my way home, I struggled to think if I should even confess that my feelings for Cheryl were growing, that was when I received a text from her.
Waiting eagerly for the message content and beyond!
Old 14-11-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cheryl: E, thank you for keeping me company today, I really appreciate it. I’ve missed you, and I know I said it before, but it’s not easy to not have feelings for someone I enjoy my time with. There is no more reason for us meeting up anymore since you no longer need any tuition, but to be honest, I’d still like to be able to see you once in a while to take my mind off things. It’s selfish maybe, but not sure how you feel about this whole thing

Just when I thought if I should confess, I was not sure if this was considered as a confession on Cheryl’s end. I felt that the feeling I had for her was mutual, and could not hide my delight after reading the text from her. One thing I did not know was whether to respond with enthusiasm which might scare her off, or if I should play it slightly cool so as not to make myself seem too desperate. Good thing texting in the past did not have the “typing…” prompt, as I took a hell lot of time drafting, deleting, and re-drafting my reply.

Me: babe you had given me the best times of my life, and as long as you want me around, I will be there for you. I look forward to every single meeting with you, ever since the first time we met. I was attracted to you from day 1, and what I had with you, I could never imagine in a million years. I will not take things for granted, and I’ll cherish whatever time I get to spend with you doing whatever thing you would like to do together. I’ve missed you too, and already missing you since we parted babe

I think it worked, and it not only did not push her away, it brought Cheryl closer to me.

Cheryl: where’re you now E? can I see you again like now, now? meet back at the bench area we were just now?

I alighted the bus instantly and dashed across the road to catch one back the fastest I could, and kept her updated where I was, with me checking on where she was as well. My heart was pumping so fast I could feel it in my ears, unsure whether it was due to me running or if it was Cheryl getting me excited, or both. She texted me that she had reached the same place we were just moments before, as I had boarded my bus earlier than her when I left. Two more stops for me but it felt like an eternity. I was flush with emotions, as this was considered my first real relationship with a girl, and damn was she a dream girl to me.

Just as my bus was stopping and me preparing to alight, I saw Cheryl was already waiting for me alone at the bus stop. She was beaming as she watched me get off the bus. A tight hug ensued and she gave me a light peck on my lips. I could hold it no longer and went for an extended smooch since we were the only two at the bus stop with no one else around within our sight. Halfway through getting embroiled in a passionate make-out session in the bus stop, Cheryl stopped and questioned, “did you really mean what you typed in your message just now, that you’ll cherish me?” “Of course babe, I meant it all, your name already kind of hints you should be cherished, no?” I replied, trying to word play with her name but she did not really get it until I explained it further. She gave me a playful pinch and whispered in my ear “I want you now baby,” which gave me goosebumps and palpitations simultaneously.

Old 14-11-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
AT3248 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share bro, please continue!
Old 15-11-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

Glad to see you are back! How have you been man?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1