The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

i had another colleague called Audrey Lim a decade ago. we worked together for two and a half years before she quit to follow her husband and moved to England for work after their wedding. three weeks prior to her wedding, she tendered her resignation, so our colleagues click organized a farewell dinner + "hen's night" for her. had dinner, then went for ktv. we ordered beers, she sat beside me, sat quite close. a lot of shoulder rubs and all. at 9.30pm, people all said they had to go back... was just left with me, her and 2 more colleagues. i suggested to come to my place and drink and celebrate further. cab to my condo, drank and chat until 11 pm. they wanted to leave, so went out to get cabs. first cab came , Audrey let the other two colleagues have it first as they lived near to each other. once they were gone, i chat with her.

me: sorry dree.. (that's my nickname for her) lame hen's night for you ...

audrey: it's was ok la. thanks for it anyway!

me: no la.. it's lame.. not a true hen's night at all.. schedule too tight to plan... no stripper for you...

audrey: stripper??? singapore have meh??

me: haha yes.. not easy to find, but yes..... actually wanted to ask but was afraid you might get angry.

audrey: why angry??

me: cos it's a male stripper.....

audrey: oh.. i'm not really sure how that works.....

me: haha you are too vanilla la.. but it would have been a fun experience with us all colleagues group, a nice and wild memory to have before you get hitched forever... do you even have a single wild memory??

audrey: haha.. no la.. boring girl la.

me: how can??? don't tell me, he's your first boyfriend ??

audrey: yup.. met in church quite long ago...

me: how can?? you not curious meh.. to have at least one wild night...

audrey giggled.. obviously tipsy from the alcohol as she isn't like that usually...

audrey: you organise another hen's night for me lo..

me: i wish i could but tonight was the only one i could squeeze out of everyone already... hmmm... wait.... do you have to go home early tonight?

audrey: nope.. why, what do you have in mind?

me: follow me then...

i led her back to my condo.
Old 22-07-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
timekiller2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

set up my tent already, waiting for your next episode
Old 22-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
binhudong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, camping here
Old 22-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

reached my place.

me: i got surprise for you

Audrey: so what's the surprise..

me: i'm saving it for later. cos it's quite wild. before we get there, start with something mild first...

i sat her down on the sofa and poured her alcohol...

me: let's start off by playing a typical hen night's game called drink or else. you played it before?

i bs a game out of nothing..

audrey: no never play before. how to play?

me: ok i teach you. simple. first we play guessing game....... ok i lose.. so you can either ask me to drink or ask me to do a dare, and for hen's night, usually is strip a bit... bigger group more fun more people to divert the dares around, you can pick who to 'punish' but with hen's night, usually is more hunks to play la. so more fun for the hen... so now how.. what you want me to do? drink or unbutton one?

audrey: drink lo..

me: you sure?? i won't choose that option when i win you know?

audrey: ok ok . strip then. strip then..
Old 22-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Copital369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more
Old 22-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
goodkarima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue...
Old 22-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another camper here.
Old 22-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
wantanbeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 22-07-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Redbull888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here 🍿️🍿️🍿️
Old 23-07-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

me: come on.. you have to play it.. for the fun of it... after marriage life is going to be very dull you know...

we had just gone a few rounds, she chose to drink instead of unbuttoning down her dress which she was wearing..

audrey: cannot la.. so embarrassing..

me: don't worry.. the limit is set at underwear... so won't go all the way naked..

she relented and unbuttoned one down.. i lost the next few games on purpose until my shirt was all unbuttoned down and my jeans taken off. i was just in my shirt and boxers. she looked at my bulge and stared a little, she looked shocked.. i took the next few games, got her to strip down one button by one button until she had nothing left on but her lacey red bra and matching panties...

when she finally took the dress off... FUCK.... Her cups were so tender and firm... C cup breasts... her waist wasn't perfect, but thin enough...

audrey: so now how? i can't drink anymore also..

me: haha, now we have some wild fun. simple dares la, that doesn't last for more than 5 seconds. ok? whatever happens in my house stays in my house... your last night to experience some wild fun before your boring marriage life forever...

i kept stressing on that.. could see that she felt it too..there's a naughty side in her, released especially after the alcohol consumption. she was still reserved, but she seemed curious as well.

audrey: ok.. just this once..

she planted a kiss on my cheek..

the game went on..

i fed her small shots of alcohol..

she kissed my lip once.

i asked to kiss her on her neck once.

i french her in another dare..

dared her to lick my nipple

dared her to cup her breasts together..

dared her to show me her nipple in a quick flash.. needed a lot of persuasion but she did it..

finally, to the grand finale..

me: time for the big surprise of your hen's night... let me do a strip tease for you.. ok?

she giggled and laughed, sit back like she wants to enjoy the show.. i thought she'd say no.. glad she didn't..

me: give me a minute..

i went into my bed room and applied lotion oil all over, hoping it'd make me more seductive.. when i came out... she sat there waiting for me.. i turned on the music, danced and teased her..

me: you have to relax ok... don't be shy...

i passed her some dollar notes..

audrey: what is this for?

me: you will know later...

i teased her further by pulling my boxers up, slightly revealed my testicles and then released.. i got closer to her, stroked her hair... then pulled head closer, i moved my hips and moved my crotch to her face.. she was giggling...

audrey: why so big, you stuff tissue is it...

me: put the money in if you want to see the real goods........ don't be shy... come on.. try it... it's your hen's night! have some fun!

at first she very carefully pulled on the band of my boxers and stuffed a note in.. she looked away... i tempted her more... she put another note in...

me: go on.. take a look... see for yourself if it's real...

she looked in and gasped...

me: why... not big enough ah?

audrey: no no.. it's big..

she bit her lips, realizing she shouldn't have said that..

me: nvm la.. we won't see each other anymore pretty soon.. maybe for the rest of our lives... come on.. take a good look at it...

she put another note in this time, and really looked inside...

audrey: wow.. it's really big...

she commented..

i took her hand.. guided it close enough to my boxers...

me: you can touch it.. it's free...

she was reluctant at first, but touched my boxers and felt my stick.. she took her hand away... at that moment, i lifted my boxers sideways and released my little monster right in front of her face... she was a little shocked.. i shook my hips and dangled my thing in front of her..

me: go on.. give it a kiss....

she looked up at me with innocent eyes...

me: don't be shy... whatever happens tonight stays between us...

i thought i need to persuade her more....
Old 23-07-2017, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
violetpoppies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

Damn, that sexual tension! Waiting for your next update!
Old 23-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

me: come on.. give it a good kiss... like a french or something.. with tongue..

she had given a peck on my erected penis, much to my surprise.. i was stroking her hair, encouraging her to turn her face to give my cock a good suck once more.. she was hesitant, but luckily i was prepared...

me: give me a min.. i've got your favorite coming up...

i walked away to the kitchen and came back with a can and bottle from the fridge.. she looked at the items in my hands and kind of made slurp sound..

audrey: wow.. what are those for?

very carefully, i sprayed some whip cream on my erected cock and then poured some maple syrup over it.. it was her favorite combination on waffles, she'd always crave for it and go high over it...

audrey: oh my.. you ah...

me: come on.. enjoy la.. i won't tell anyone...

i brought my penis directly to in front of her lips... she looked at me, pouting, hesitating... very tempted... pouting again... looked away, then looked at it again.. then.... FINALLY... she opened her mouth !!!
Old 23-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

YewTube deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS!!
Old 23-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
amazingknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, Please continue your story. It's making me so steam right now
Old 23-07-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

wantanbeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1