The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

Notti TS, still egging Audrey to tease guys she comes into contact with...continues in the hotel room when the male hotel staff came to deliver room service to them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-11-2021 at 10:39 PM.
Old 29-10-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

I was suspicious that Audrey might show me a sign that it wouldn't be her first time with a malay man already.. that wasn't the case. She didn't change though, still not so directly saying out loud what she wants...

After eating and drinking some more, I could tell Audrey was avoiding talking about the past, about the relative and about who the mysterious someone who fucked her so hard that a relative can notice and suspect just by the way she walked…

me : how?

Audrey : how what?

me : have an experience with the malay staff?

Audrey : how?

me : just call back housekeeping, maybe say, he left something behind....

Audrey : and if he comes back... then??

me : well... you just drank right...

Audrey seemed deep in thought, I nudged her to the phone and told her I'd make it seem like she's alone by washing my wine glass and stuff.....

Audrey : ok done, they say will send someone over...

me : oh ok... erm what are you doing?

she went to change, but she was already in rather sexy silky black nightwear…

Audrey : changing lo… cannot make it too obvious la…

she wore a soft and thin white shirt over, and put on light pink panties, it was rather shiny though. I was wondering why she didn’t put on the worn but a lot sexier lingerie…….. the door finally rang at the living area door, I wanted her to answer through the bedroom to let him in but she refused…. she seemed confident though. I got her to take one more sip of wine so the scent in her breath was strong, then hid myself away.

Audrey checked, then opened the door, greeted him happily, then pulled him by his arm and brought him in… kept apologising along the way, he was puzzled as well… I couldn’t see, but could hear Audrey sitting him down on the sofa and told him to wait….

it was quiet for awhile, only the sound of the tv playing.. then I heard him turning her down…

hotel staff : no no madame… I can’t.. really cannot…

(starting a a new workplace. Sorry for short posts, hope you understand)
Old 29-10-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
I was suspicious that Audrey might show me a sign that it wouldn't be her first time with a malay man already.. that wasn't the case. She didn't change though, still not so directly saying out loud what she wants...

(starting a a new workplace. Sorry for short posts, hope you understand)
Bro, thank you for taking the time to write despite your busy schedule.
Old 30-10-2021, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
bigjade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, support!
Old 30-10-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Nice updates, camping for more.
Old 30-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

well, at least her was honest…

hotel staff : you’ve already tipped me just now madame, i think you forgot….. think you drunk already…

Audrey : really? you sure… hmmm… then that’s not the reason i phoned for you….. I can’t remember!

there was a long silence between them….

hotel staff : maybe you are done with this?

Audrey : oh ok… maybe……..

I heard the sounds of metal and ceramic, I assumed that he was helping to keep the room service…

hotel staff : you feeling ok madame?

Audrey : yup.. why not…

hotel staff : your eyes and face are very red…

Audrey : i feel quite hot… is the air con working?

hotel staff : yes madame…… i think you drank too much… you should get some rest…… ok i am done, anything else you need help with?

is it just me? or does he sound not exactly as reserved and professional as he probably should be?

Audrey : i think …. i feel like…….. MMMM! (she covered her mouth)……

hotel staff : you ok…. come….

Audrey : mmmmm… mmm….

hotel staff : oh ok…….

there was silence for a long time as I got bored in the powder room, trying my best to listen…… there were some voices… but couldn’t make out….. waited longer, then heard the trolley being pushed, door opened… trolley sounds… then door closed… Was pretty sure he’s gone but waited for Audrey to knock…

me : what happened ???

Audrey pretended to want to vomit, and he helped her to the bedroom toilet. She sat by the toilet bowl and he squat to help pat her back. Was surprised that he did so much, but perhaps being new to the industry and perhaps letting his penis take over his brain, he didn’t care too much about his job.. Her nightie was short, not much longer than the t - shirt, he definitely could see so much up her thighs…. he then helped her up and rinse her mouth, but didn’t touch her much… helped her back to the bed, where she asked for help to remove the t-shirt as she was too hot, after she had already pulled up the shirt and the nightie TOGETHER, all the way up to just beneath her breasts and slowed down by appearing weak… she could feel the cold hair on the bottom fifth of her breast before he intervened…

‘hey, wait wait…’

she felt him help her pull the nightie part down carefully, didn’t take his time either…. then removed the t-shirt for her. the admitted to giving him a tight hug…

after I probed more, she shared more (though i’m not sure if it’s true)..

Audrey sniffed his neck, told him that she liked his scent… He wasn’t tall, just slightly taller than her, perhaps 165cm or shorter… then planted her lips gently on his neck….. one slow peck… then told him that she found him really cute, and even pinched his cheek… he laughed, and continued to pat gently her on her back…. after 3 more soft pecks on his neck, she looked him in the eyes, ‘so cuteeeee’, and she planted two more pecks on his cheek, feeling his hot and heavy breathing on her cheeks…. she felt his hands on her waist….. she connected with his lips for one peck…. then the second…. he didn’t move reciprocate… then the third…. she felt his lips kiss back…. then the fourth…. then the fifth… together… together…. she leaned backwards and he followed her, placed her on the bed a bit clumsily, her legs spread and wrap around his waist, pulling him closer.. she locked lips madly with him for a minute or so….. then ….

‘MMM … MMM….”

she pretended to want to throw up again and pushed him away….. turned her body to the other side and hugged a pillow instead..

‘…. are you ok ?’

she nodded her head…. then felt him cover her with blanket.

before he walk out of the bedroom,

‘oh yeah…. tour guide…. you can help?’

He agreed and Audrey told him to leave his number down somewhere as she pretended to doze off… True enough, there was a piece of hotel stationery by the lamp with a number on it and his name… I suspected that he was mixed race when I saw his name, especially from the way Audrey described him to be so fair…

————————————

me : so what’s your plan?

Audrey : what plan?

me : with him la…

Audrey : nothing yet…. I want to take a nap first… by the way, we are meeting T (our indian ex colleague) for dinner later….
Old 31-10-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

dinner wasn't as pleasant, we went to chomp chomp after 7pm, the queuing for a table and then waiting for food was way too long. Audrey wore a thin and silky cream color buttoned top. Her black skirt was knee length but her firm and bubble butt lifted her hind higher......

The food was good, but the environment wasn't as good, it got smokey and warm, all 3 of us sweaty. It was already a turn on watching her sit close to T, who had gotten even chubbier than before, him taking up a lot of space and their arms were pressed on each other the whole time. As Audrey sweat more, her dark maroon simple bra became even more visible...

There was a moment after she had already unbuttoned further and used tissue to stick into her top and wipe the sweat on her chest, when she sat upright and tied her hair, both T and I stared at her lifted breast cups, and also noticed each other as well and giggled...

Audrey after she sniffed her armpits : sorry ah, unglam...

When I came back from ordering more beer and satay, I noticed T's arm was now behind Audrey's back on the bench, her butt was sort of sitting on his thumb, and maybe a few fingers more... The beer was already getting to them.... just a few more sips later, Audrey was already leaning on T's shoulder and he was clearly very delighted as he fed her the satay.. he noticed that I looked shocked and puzzled, and even though I was supposed to act, I wasn't acting... the way T wasn't that surprised with Audrey being so comfortable and close with him suggested something more. Especially when Audrey stood up to go to the bathroom, I noticed T's hand was on her back, and perhaps even grazed her butt when he adjusted her skirt as she moved away....

I gave T the very surprised and confused look : She's so different now hor?

T : yeah lo....

me : she's hot is it ?

T : haha you mean her dressing?

me : haha, yeah, that too... but i mean, she's hot from the drinking?

T : i guess married now, and we not colleagues anymore, she's more easy going...

me : easy going?

T : you know? like with guys... maybe after married... do already, she's not like last time.. you know?

me : goody goody you mean? last time...

T : yeah bro...

me : yeah maybe true... you've managed to keep in contact with her?

T : yup. you?

me : no leh.. after that lame hen's night dinner gathering at my place.... i think that was it.. didn't get to talk to her much at the wedding also.

T : oh yeah, how was the hen's night?

T couldn't make it...

me : lame la... just eat, sang and that's it... not like we can hire a stripper for her also, or play games... you know her pattern...

T : yeah last time surely can't...

me : You say it like you know now she can?

T : hahah. perhaps?

me : wow....... you've been having cyber sex with her ?

T : oh no la...... not like that...

me : eh she's coming back...

T : ok ok. tell you later...
Old 31-10-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
tnm69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue
Old 03-11-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

We headed to a ktv that was near but not too near. Got a nice spacious room after ordering a bottle and almost all the snacks on the menu.

Audrey went over to a hdb point block right beside the 'refurbished plaza' to drop a quick visit, me and T settled into the room, waited as the aunty in charge came in and out, setting up the drinks and the food... The journey was rather normal, I drove, T sat at the back with Audrey, who behaved soberly after she came back from the toilet, looking all primp and proper as well.. however, before going leaving, she bent forward and scrolled the ipad for the song selections on the table instead taking it to sit down... basically, her butt and her matching dark maroon silky panties were exposed to both of us.... to the extent that we gave each other looks of excitement mixed with surprise and 'you sure this is happening???'

me : so.... what happened between you two?

T : oh .. nothing much la.. just kept in contact...

me : oh.... but earlier.... at chomp, you were like hinting something else?

T : erm.... actually.. I guess you can be trusted la...... last year she asked me if I wanted to take over her husband's tickets for a trip to '??????'.. all I had to do was pay my plane ticket to her that's all

me : oh that trip. I saw photos on her facebook, thought she went alone? there was mention about her hubby backing out due to work...

T : haha who do you think took all the photos for her?

me : never thought about it...... tour guide I suppose, so didn't think so much... wow you two are good at keeping secrets... so you two roomed together?

T : yeah, no choice, that place isn't very flexible. it's a very nice suite though.

me : wow... how long was the trip?

T : ? nights... everything paid for man.. damn shoik..

me : wow.... so many nights together, any happening happened?

T : haha. actually, quite embarrassing, so much time spent together, but nothing much happened between me and her. demoralising la...

me : haha. were you hoping for something to happen? didn't know you've been attracted to her since before....

T : nice to work with yes, but attracted, last time at work? maybe not. her dressing wasn't that showy... never realised her figure...

me : yeah man. you remember her wedding?

'The cheongsam...'

we said it at the same time..... some bromance moment.

me : the waist... the curves.... all revealed sia... and the make up...

T : yeah man... all I could look at was just her boobs, even when we exit..... just imagine la, how excited I was, even started to work out to lose weight in the short days before the trip...

me : so any fun times there?

T : nothing much at first, on the plane about 8hours long, she fell asleep on my shoulder.... other than that nothing much.. a bit awkward at first, the first night, she was quite easy going, didn't even need to put a pillow between us. but the hiking and visiting, both of us shag out.. Was worried she ask me to sleep on the sofa but thankfully she didn't.

me : what she wore to sleep?

T : jersey and track pants, which were what she would wear for hiking.

me : oh, boring...

T : she was braless in the jersey though, it was already fucking hot, i had to hide my erection most of the time, not that mine that big la, but in shorts was obvious.... bro, I tell you when she woke, hugging a pillow, like smelling it, her eyes were so big and she smile... like heaven sia.. i almost wanted to pounce on her... she didn't sleep far from me either. and when she got up to wash up, saw her in normal black panties.. she removed the pants in the night, apologised that it was uncomfortable. but I acted all mature about it la, saying no big deal.... for subsequent nights, she admitted that she forgot to repack, basically brought what she normally wear to sleep at home...

me : what does she usually wear at home?

T : nighties bro... silky ones... braless... fucking hot.... nighties, some short, some knee length, and with panties... the white, light blue and light pink... so see through, could see her nipples when she steps into the light at night and in the morning if i can wake before she does... she's fast to change la, not like whole day relaxing in those sexy pieces...

me : which kind of panties? lacey?

T : plain silk i think. nothing special... why?

me : ah, thought she was seducing on purpose...

T : i wish man... but really innocent trip, but we behaved like a couple during the day, most people thought we were married... some nights, she even hugged me in the middle of the night like I was her husband, damn tempted to reciprocate back and pretend to do things while asleep, but didn't dare... I admit la, I made sure I unloaded daily in the shower to make sure I didn't do anything stupid..... don't judge bro.... see her sports bra and bra in the toilet.... sniffed them and unloaded....

me : you unloaded on them or? that's so fortunate and satisfying man...

I realised he was sharing so much, without any worry or concern that I might rat him out. The alcohol worked, plus I can see that he was enjoying sharing about the experience, perhaps he had kept it to himself this whole time..

T : erm...... ok la I admit.... at first was just sniff...... then lost control and unloaded on her wet panties.. she washed and rotate between nights to wear to sleep.... but will wash thoroughly, especially after shooting, thinking more clear... kinky though, her wearing panties stained with my semen...

me : why didn't you pretend to be asleep and hug her... or order alcohol to room la...

T : wanted to la bro, but scared... also, shoot already, not so horny...... but now regret... should have done something, so many nights... wasted... especially the last night, the local beer tasting after the dinner... she was a bit high, thought that was my chance already, perhaps she waited until the last night so it won't be awkward if we fuck... but some caucasian guy, older than us, from another group kept chatting her up... I got worried, cos he was getting close to her, she was in a nice dress some more... wanted to bring her back to room but she told me to go back first..

I headed to the lobby toilet first, took my time, came out and observed them from afar, could see Audrey sitting so much closer to the Caucasian already... I don't know what I was thinking la, went back to our suite first... stupid move. she didn't come back and it was late, I went down to find her but they weren't there. rather worried as well... went back to suite, she's still not back. fortunately, the hotel is small, 4 levels only.. I roamed the corridors.. not sure what I was listening out for...

me : hear her being fucked loudly by the caucasian and screaming la. did you manage to find them?

T : no leh, could hear some fucking in 2 rooms but couldn't hear her voice or anything.... i gave up and went back, got fed up and took it out on her panties which were already dry by then... after unloading then regret, because there was no way I wash them and dry them in time, so just did my best to wipe them off, wash and air dryer... by the time I was done, she still wasn't back yet... quite worrying la.. I dozed off, only woke when I heard shower sounds in the toilet... She entered quietly on purpose... i asked where she went, she said went for a walk to see the stars. I told her i was worried the caucasian guy got her drunk and brought her back to his room and took advantage of her. she kept quiet, put on a nightie and joined me in bed without air drying her hair.. i realise she didn't wash it, and it was rather messy. we didn't talk much, I waited awhile, couldn't sleep, kept thinking of her and the caucasian.. did they fuck? did they fuck? got up and went to the toilet.. her panties was already washed, the one I cummed on was still hanging there... did she know? her dress was already folded in her luggage zip lock back... went back to the bed, from the toilet light, I could see her tired face, her boobs in the dark blue nightie, saw the shape of her breasts, I lost control…. sat beside her on the bed, pretended to be drunk and started to stroke her hair, telling her how pretty I find her, her face actually leaned in to my hand… lifted the blanket, her nightie didn’t cover her privates, could see with the toilet light, her pussy is clean… waxed maybe… can feel so much lust for her. stroked down her chest, wanted to squeeze her breast but was scared, so just play around it, see if she stop me, lean in and kiss her goodnight, on cheek, then on lips… but lost control la, lock lips with her... lost control… squeezed her breast… song man… pressed on her nipple and felt her turn a bit and kiss me back… tested my luck, took out my cock and brought her hand to hold it… resumed locking lips… she started to masturbate me. obviously, high like fuck, lost control, wanted to suck her boobs but the nightie was tight, pulled the nightie up and moved down her to lick for her, so can get her to blow me back la… but when my hand go near her pussy, she start to resist.. turned her body quickly.. my balls dropped sia.

me : so anti climax… so that was it? please tell me you tried again…

T : of cos not bro. scared already… i stunned and went back to my side of the bed to sleep… but moments later, she snuggle up with me,

me : wah she wants la…

T : no leh, it was just a hand job from her, couldn’t do more, she let us lock lips and let me play with her breasts… think it was out of sympathy… or perhaps she wanted me to feel guilty and not judge her disappearing with the caucasian?

me : until you cum?

T : yeah… made a mess under the blanket, luckily it was the last night. cleaned up with the towels and her hand also…. but yeah la, demoralising, won’t even let me lick…

me : ah….. maybe the caucasian summed inside her… she just don’t want you to lick or touch some stranger’s semen?
Old 03-11-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Really damn wasted lor. Think he is basically a Saint. Audrey must be disappointed...
Old 04-11-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
CatZeta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please keep going..
Old 04-11-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

nice shot for the bride, giving memorable days
Old 05-11-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
AT3248 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story man, please continue
Old 05-11-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for TS to continue his sexy story abt Audrey n T her indian ex-colleague n whether she did fuck with the caucasian guy she met there on holiday ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-11-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Wah

Nice one

Quickly update TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1