The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Funny... u make yourself sounds so "rich" but doing cheap whores in Viet.. 555
i just upz u... toilet$50
don't need to rtn
Old 27-10-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
any bro doing business on the battery that are use in electric vehicles?
bro,i think can't doing this ...
you know thais..
Old 27-10-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 14
shorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud of
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
No, its not tiles at all...
its cement and they do some kind of finishing after it dries up.
This is the type of flooring most Chinese used in the village in the old days.
the surface is cool during the hot days..
the finish used is call Cement Screed
Old 27-10-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 14
shorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud of

im looking to slowly accumulate 10 property in thailand for rental income when i retired there.

1.5million - 2 million baht per property. each should collect 6000-8000 baht.

Plus CPF payout then, should be comfortable.

Currently bought Zero
Old 28-10-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro your sg co. in pattaya? quite surprise not in bkk
We are there to be closer to our customers in Chonburi and Rayong.
Old 28-10-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorttime View Post
im looking to slowly accumulate 10 property in thailand for rental income when i retired there.

Currently bought Zero
I dont personally advise this, I had the same idea before coming here. But after being here for sometime, I realise this is not singapore and their land is almost unlimited and that they do not practise property zone planning.

In my opinion, it will be better to use those sums you wanna pump into property into a variety of investments, safe blue chips, ETF, cash funds, etc and earn a passive income.

There are lot of property even in Pattaya that are empty, no tenants. Even when you get a tenant, the return is only slightly over 4% per annum. if you kenna a tenant from hell, that even worst, the rent cant even cover the damages. BTW, if you get a thai tenant, even when they dont pay rent, you will have to jump through loops to evict him.

Lastly, the first round of new development sales goes to thais that pay cash in full. by the time you see the ads and brochure, your price is already at least 10% higher than this group. How can you suppose to earn money with such game rules.

Think again carefully bro
Old 28-10-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
I dont personally advise this, I had the same idea before coming here.
Think again carefully bro
Agree... 2 million property not a good idea. Every time recession this group take the hardest hit. When times are good the rental didn't go really high too... as it's the largest group.

10 x 2 million is 20 millions and about 800k SGD... I rather buy a small condo in SG or 2 HDB 3-4 room... At least I know beside my property won't suddenly build a cement factory or something. Even if recession rental price drop also nvm... at least confidant it will pick up soon.

Like in Rayong - Chonburi area very scary. A small town beside few big factory boom town charlie. Shophouses, mooban keeps building... and last year due to thai baht too strong business started to go to Viet/Indon the factories forced to reduce manpower. 4 factory layoff more than 1200 workers and all these people that invested in that town cry like shit.
Old 28-10-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

if have min 10 mil cold cash? best is to do 'kai fark' of land deed
legal n almost 0% risk
borrower manage to pay back, u still earn interest
borrower cannot pay back, u eat land deed
borrow run away, u eat land deed
land deed amount confirm higher than loan amount
but have to be cold money cause it will be stuck in loan or deed
most rich people does this in thailand n acumulated land deed over few generation
my friend just gave a 7mil loan for a land in samui direct deduct 6 month interest. bank evaluation of the land is about 20mil. now it seems like the borrower is unable to pay back. now going to eat land but owner want to nego to take back deed to split deed n sell to pay back
Old 28-10-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
cheap but quality good, some are ex sing ktv gal charge 200 sing per shot i see her texts to customers...come back vn can only charge 15 usd. You know hawker sell chilli crab only $20 taste same as restaurant sell for $100 only because sidewalk eating, you ridicule call pple cheap charlie say eating "cheap" food...should change name to old_yet_stillstupid
thanks for the new nick.

By the way.. learn to read..Neither did i name you cheap charlie nor call people cheap charlie but you really make yourself look like 1 bud.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 28-10-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:

Currently bought Zero
Bro.. FYI.. foreigners are not allowed to buy landed in Thailand, if you have a registered company in Thailand, you can buy landed property but business must be active/alive in order to own the deed title. So i assume your only choice is Condo/ apartment.

1.5 mil to 2 mil if we are talking about condominium/apartment outside of Bangkok, price wise it really depends on location and developer.

Rental per property maximum can fetch 3-4K per month (apartment) or 6-8K per month (studio apartment).

Hope the above helps.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 28-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
i prefer not to say what industry i do here
anyone can say whatever they want lah, want how many leng how many hong also can, who can prove? show bank statement?
im in mid southern, any bro coming here can visit me i play host n bring tour to my factory. maybe you can get some business inspiration from here

What i did n my advise is to mirror and fine-tune other successful business
if you have thai wife, see if she have any relative with any successful profitable business, go n learn and open company to mirror what they do maybe on a smaller scale. will reduce risk factor by quite a lot and faster support and help if anything goes wrong. once get the hang of it, do fine-tuning yourself. dun need to care what kinda business as long make money can already what. where im here, 1 of the biggest house like a castle is garang guni business
Good advice bro...
Garang Guni biz in Thailand is pretty lucrative....
Actually dont need much capital.
Need plastic grinder and gani sack for packing and then get it sell to local plastic process company or even export directly to oversea buyer..

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-10-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
bro,i think can't doing this ...
you know thais..
Paiseh, what you mean...?

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-10-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Truth is what time frame are we looking at, 6yrs success when 10-15yrs down the track your business failed and you lost all that time and money, is that what you are happy with?
precisely, this is hard truth. that means maybe just not cut out for business and better to just get a job n remain in sg. or just contented with cheap whore bonk discount n live out the rest of your life alone n grumpy waiting for time to expired
Old 28-10-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
the finish used is call Cement Screed
Thanks bro.. so its called cement screed...

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-10-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

Currently bought Zero
Bro, so it work out 8k x 10 = 80,000thb per mth..with cost at 20mil(est)

why not build a commercial apartment building at 15-20mil cost include land price(you cant own the land unless owner is your legal wife), 50-80 rooms at 50 room x4k = 200k thb per mth...

Just a comparison...but is your decision n preference..

I'M CIM KING

Last edited by draven78eric; 28-10-2020 at 02:05 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1