The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysians are good Sugarbaby candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Singaporean girls can be more exciting to fuck.

However, I want to share this tips that I learn from CMB. When I give $4000 a month to Singaporean girls, they may not even wanna be my sugarbaby. Sex on first date is different, that is about skill.

Malaysian girls, especially those that just graduated in Malaysia and come here for $3000, salary, $4000 a month and fine dining, they spread their legs for bro here to bang weekly. Turn out to be a good way. Sometimes, I tried to give them free room at my condo without money and it works too. Cheapest sugarbaby, but that one I only fuck 5x in a year. Turned out is quite expensive per fuck basis.

Actually, most girls I just wanna fuck one time. Sorry that I m asshole. Don’t zap me.
If you are talking about value-for money fucks, then any third world country will do - not just Malaysians. Indons, Pinays, Viets, who are all working normal jobs here for the mighty S$, all should be within your budget.

PRCs have higher standards, so not a budget fuck unless you're talking PDMM/ML/FL oldies at the end of their careers who no longer have much market value.

If you say, that you mostly like fucking a girl only one time, and then move on then going the SB route is a really stupid choice. Go the FL/ML route, or if your budget can take it, then SBs who are open to doing PPMU.
Old 01-08-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i do believe many babe can be found in both malaysia and singapore, i do rey before cmb and sugarbook and really can find one
Old 01-08-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If you are talking about value-for money fucks, then any third world country will do - not just Malaysians. Indons, Pinays, Viets, who are all working normal jobs here for the mighty S$, all should be within your budget.

PRCs have higher standards, so not a budget fuck unless you're talking PDMM/ML/FL oldies at the end of their careers who no longer have much market value.

If you say, that you mostly like fucking a girl only one time, and then move on then going the SB route is a really stupid choice. Go the FL/ML route, or if your budget can take it, then SBs who are open to doing PPMU.
high value we need to pay them more and is more worth in terms of the value
Old 01-08-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The thing in Malaysian Chinese is kampong mindset. In office politics. Instead of work hard and focus in jobs. Malaysian Chinese girls prefer to be slave to her masters.

A price to pay is sleep with her boss. Past 56 yrs at SME. This is not new.
hmm is it true?
Old 01-08-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Vietnamese can be cute but not so good culturally. Malaysian professionals like auditor and young lawyers are good SB candidates
yes profesional can be a SB and good candidate because they know what we want
Old 01-08-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
So what is the market price range for sugarbabes by nationality?
I see the SB website classification i confused.
i think local people more expensive la
Old 01-08-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
viet conservative in bed???
the viet who is working as an FL not conservative at all.

but the goody guai types who is looking for money and maybe relationship, yeah, get surprisingly conservative until they feel you will be with them more than a month. but still chiobu
Old 01-08-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Nice guide!
Can share usually how does the per month arrangement goes? Once a week or as and when you wish to see her (within reasonable limits that is)?

Based on my limited experience with viets, yes they are a little passive.
arrangements vary but it's like a relationship. basically you have her weekends at your beck and call, and also during the week if both your schedules match. 2-3 days a week meeting and lots of flirty texting / calls in between meetings. this is usually worked out person to person and they tend to be flexible to meet your schedule.
Old 01-08-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Malaysians are good Sugarbaby candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
hmm is it true?
A lot of happening in SME. This red dot is a small world. Cannot hid.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
arrangements vary but it's like a relationship. basically you have her weekends at your beck and call, and also during the week if both your schedules match. 2-3 days a week meeting and lots of flirty texting / calls in between meetings. this is usually worked out person to person and they tend to be flexible to meet your schedule.
Thanks for your sharing. Any advice on where to find aside from sugarbook? Or is that the preferred way
Old 01-08-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The thing in Malaysian Chinese is kampong mindset. In office politics. Instead of work hard and focus in jobs. Malaysian Chinese girls prefer to be slave to her masters.

A price to pay is sleep with her boss. Past 56 yrs at SME. This is not new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
hmm is it true?
well, i work in manufacturing for the past 16 years.

what jacky bro says is very true.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

I had a local gf once. Very demanding and before marriage wanted to tick all the box, i pay for everything etc, then suck cock 1 min say neck pain n not hygenic, mouth not meant for dick etc.

Other nationality, i push head down auto suck.

And in terms of wife material, local girls simply not there, but local girls behave like sluts to ang mo leh, none of the criteria that applies to local guys
Old 02-08-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
have lived with parents for last 3 years, so have some extra $ to research

sg: $3k-$4k/month, but demanding, poor skills in bed, but willing to please if they think marriage is possible. look super chio though.

malaysia ch: $1000-1500/mo, very warm, super friendly, like fucking a lot, but very simple mindset, not easy to have cheem convo.

viet: $1000-3500. they play based on market rate, and their looks. lots of amdk trying to up viet sugarbabies... very sweet, super chio but a bit conservative in bed.

cambo / pinay: $500-$1500. wild in bed, sweet and friendly attitude.

hope this is helpful, never went for more than 2 months, but during my lean spell this is how i get by.
Good summary. Just curious, where do u find gals willing to be SB in the first place?

All the gals I know on Tinder/OKC/CMB seems to so decent & serious type. Some even ignore/block me when I drop some suggestive hints

How do u guys find and even propose this SB arrangement to the gals?
Old 02-08-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Thanks for your sharing. Any advice on where to find aside from sugarbook? Or is that the preferred way
i only have used sugarbook but i find lots of scams there nowadays. maybe i'm not searching correctly. i posted another thread asking bros if they have other ways to find a sugarbaby.

i'm sure there are other ways but i still need to find out..
Old 02-08-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Good summary. Just curious, where do u find gals willing to be SB in the first place?

All the gals I know on Tinder/OKC/CMB seems to so decent & serious type. Some even ignore/block me when I drop some suggestive hints

How do u guys find and even propose this SB arrangement to the gals?
first have to build some rapport, then have to mention it directly that you are looking for a sb. girl has to feel like she is not being treated like a FL so it's how you say it. most girls love the $ and being wanted, but it's how you present it plus the natural rapport you have with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1