The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bros who cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerock1 View Post
How you do it without getting caught? Haha just curious. Don't get angry if you hate cheating lol
上的山多,终遇虎。
Old 15-10-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
If you got very high attention to details and always remember to cover tracks then won't get caught. However, as we all know, first time cover swee swee then confident liao. Then subsequent times since never get caught, effort to cover up also slowly decline. That's when your wife will catch on liao.
yup and thats how all my friends got caught, just one small slip... one of them just forgot to clear messages one time, that same night his wife woke up at 3am to go pee come back room and just out of the norm decided to check his phone, and whole thing unravelled

another guy wife notice he seemed to be on phone more often (he's always on phone playing phone games or on work gc) and got suspicious, decided to put a spare phone secretly in the car and activate find my phone, ended up at the small 3 area but couldn't catch them red handed cos the phone only shows a general location, there was a cluster of blocks, friend went home, luggage all packed for him liao.....

don't think your wives dunno you're out there playing, mostly just close 1 eye as long as you agar agar also.... but you play too big they will sexpose you in the most humiliating way they can think of
Old 15-10-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

It is not a matter of "If" but "When" your tryst get expose only.

"出来偷吃,总有一天要还“
Old 15-10-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
We34g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
If u have urge get pay svc
Is this easier for wife to forgive?
Old 15-10-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
BankOfEngland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
It is not a matter of "If" but "When" your tryst get expose only.

"出来偷吃,总有一天要还“
Very well said
Old 16-10-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all

As someone who had been down this road, I can tell you, 我们玩不起的. When shit happens, you will realise one thing, this mistress that you have, you only love her for her pussy. But the one that you go home to, not only you love her for who she is, but she loves you for who you are.

There are many reasons why people cheat. And the reasons they cheat is usually because the one whom they cheat with presents all the traits that the one at home doesnt. There are tons of articles written by many credible people on why people cheat. You can find them easily.

But at the end of the day, its not worth sacrificing your whole family for someone who can satisfy your kukujiao. Cos that person one day change and become whatever your wife has become. What then? Cheat, divorce and restart?

So if you ask me, just fuck and forget. Meaning, just pay money, fuck and forget. Dont have a mistress. Its not worth it...
Old 16-10-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

Btw paid svc is much cheaper too most of the time.
Old 16-10-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
privaterafe86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
But the one that you go home to, not only you love her for who she is, but she loves you for who you are.
Do you think, as a general rule la, having a marriage or couple counselor on standby will be a good idea? Then there can talk about the sex life, work-life, how to balance with kids, how to keep dating your wife/husband, everything la

Or is this just too ideal liao? Maybe too expensive?
Old 16-10-2021, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guys often assume wife will give chance if she found out about his deed..imagine what you would do if she go fuck another guy..most wife are smart to close one eye if you don't bring shit home..so don't bring shit home..
Old 16-10-2021, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Indeed
Old 16-10-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
firerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Haha of course but I am curious how ppl find fwb through dating apps while still attached without getting caught lol
Old 16-10-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

whenever i feel want to, i would just inform my wife beforehand. Most of the time she will give permission. Coz she is able understand that human do have craving.While live is short, there are too many beautiful things in this world for you to enjoy. But with condition of coz - only can have a cheat meal once a week, even so should not more than 2000 calories.
Old 16-10-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
If u have urge get pay svc
That's right. Less problem and you don't even have to change anything about yourself. Unlike for some people with 小三, they start to have to dress up nicely, groomed, etc. to the preference of the other woman, the wife surely notice these subtle changes.

Then again, even with paid svc, got to be careful about covering tracks, no matter how subtle, women are sensitive and can pick it up. Receipts of purchases at odd locations, sweet wrapper (those cheapo sweets that are provided at spa joints) carelessly left here and there will be the downfall
Old 16-10-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

In the first place, how much reliance you can place on whatever any bro's posted in any forum? Is there anyway to verify whatever said and posted is 100% true or close to truth? There are true stories, there are fantasies and there are totally opposite of what happened.

There are no way to differentiate between the 3 scenarios and best is to read, listen and make own research to proceed further...

For all we know:
1) Someone said has 8 inch dick may only be 4 inch only,
2) Someone said has bonked many many different gals from different countries may actually have not kissed a girl before,
3) Someone said has never been caught may actually the opposite has happened...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 17-10-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
JapanKorea2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by We34g View Post
Is this easier for wife to forgive?
As easy as getting CPF money back from government