The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
hophop86 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhophop86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: share your experience to fuck a 60 year old granny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
There are many Milfs and Gilfs lover out there. Actually more than u can ever imagine. I’m one of them. Different people have different fetishes and you shouldn’t be ashamed of it and never let anyone out u down. If u are comfortable with it, den just go for it. It’s not like asking you to commit a crime or wat. People might say what they want but they don’t own you. Do what u like and don’t get bothered by those keyboard warriors. I have my fair share of grannies and not all of them are loose/dry/saggy or ugly. That’s just stereotyping. They do get very wet for some of them and they are willing to please. If I were u, I would just got for it.
Agreed. Those that are well maintained can possibly be hotter than ladies much younger than them
Old 18-10-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: share your experience to fuck a 60 year old granny?

Hi TS,

You may be a gerontophile.

It's perfectly ok because one man's meat is another man's poison.

Give us your FR.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 19-10-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
There are many Milfs and Gilfs lover out there. Actually more than u can ever imagine. I’m one of them. Different people have different fetishes and you shouldn’t be ashamed of it and never let anyone out u down. If u are comfortable with it, den just go for it. It’s not like asking you to commit a crime or wat. People might say what they want but they don’t own you. Do what u like and don’t get bothered by those keyboard warriors. I have my fair share of grannies and not all of them are loose/dry/saggy or ugly. That’s just stereotyping. They do get very wet for some of them and they are willing to please. If I were u, I would just got for it.
Thank you all for the words and encouragement! I will posted a FR here if ever anything were to happen!
Old 19-10-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8790 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

If like Linqingxia or Cherie Chung then I won’t mind!
Old 20-10-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm 38,i tried an ML when I was in 20s,estimated her to be 50. I like it. I would still go for it if they are well maintained. There are alot ladies in their 50s ard me whom I felt a liking to.

Go for it. paiseh一下子,后悔一辈子。lol
Old 28-10-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

MILF/GILFs in the last 3 months

Feline - 57 divorced - 2 kids (16 and 24) work as in retail - she is the one that provided me with her daughters and son's gf panties when we meet up. Sex is so so

Jin - 60 divorced - 2 kids (25 and 27) - retired C-suite from MNC. had a transformation when she turns 50 (previously she was fat looking auntie) -she started doing weights, lots of outdoor activites, travling etc - now she look fab and high sex drive. She still retains some of the power-woman attitude, but extremely horny . fucking her means we have to to go for a good expensive meal, good wine as she needs to get into the mood... in bed she is wild and will put many of the SYT to shame

Jenny - 59 widowed - 1 kid (35) - retired. Typical auntie type , old school kind of fuck - no oral just penetrate and pump... nothing to shout about as she is conservative in bed.

will update list soon
Old 31-10-2021, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Mature120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
MILF/GILFs in the last 3 months

Feline - 57 divorced - 2 kids (16 and 24) work as in retail - she is the one that provided me with her daughters and son's gf panties when we meet up. Sex is so so

Jin - 60 divorced - 2 kids (25 and 27) - retired C-suite from MNC. had a transformation when she turns 50 (previously she was fat looking auntie) -she started doing weights, lots of outdoor activites, travling etc - now she look fab and high sex drive. She still retains some of the power-woman attitude, but extremely horny . fucking her means we have to to go for a good expensive meal, good wine as she needs to get into the mood... in bed she is wild and will put many of the SYT to shame

Jenny - 59 widowed - 1 kid (35) - retired. Typical auntie type , old school kind of fuck - no oral just penetrate and pump... nothing to shout about as she is conservative in bed.

will update list soon
Bro can share contact?
Old 07-11-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
irishgent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Self professed gerontophile.

Last granny i met was 65, hadn't had sex since her husband died over 3-4 years ago. She was lonely and excited to try things with a 30 year old guy. It was a very intense fuck session in her house, she was surprisingly energetic.
Old 07-11-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
What if its the other way around, and she gets a shock when she sees you undress. Maybe she never saw a kookoo chio so small in her life before?
Hahaha omg bro, seriously you're brutally hilarious 😂
Old 08-11-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post
Recently had a chance to flirt with a granny, from the conversation I can sense she has a liking for me and most likely widow for a while with the children grown up. She is quite attractive in a way and still maintain a good shape but just wonder if I am going to get a shock if I ever see her undress.
If you find her attractive and in good shape, then you should be very excited. It is not as if when she undress, you find that she has a dick.

Have you been sexting with her? You can ask her to send you her nude pics, so that you know what to expect when you see her naked for real.

Just make sure that you can maintain your erection if her body doesn't turn you on.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 14-11-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTauKokDog View Post
If like Linqingxia or Cherie Chung then I won’t mind!
I second Cherie Chung too haha
Old 16-11-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To each of individual liking, some men like DH, some men like SYT, some of men like Trans or Lady Boy…..

So is okay to have GILF… another consideration is the person ages. Most of the time, the liking grow with ages…
Old 16-11-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

I share a real story that happened to me when I just grad. I need to state upfront that I’m not attracted to grannies, even now when I chiong I will only look for syt or max 30s ladies.

This happened during my first job where I have an MD in her 50s. There was once we were rushing for an important presentation and found a last minute error to one of the slides so we have to come back to the office around 9+ to redo it. We worked all the way till 5am the next day and through the time in the office she keep brushing in to me. Initially I thought was because the place was small so will accidentally brush. After a while I realised she probably was doing it on purpose which made me uncomfortable so I tried to move further away. At one point she sat very close and her face came very close to my face. I don’t know why but I turned around and gave her a peck on her cheek, maybe because I felt pressured in knowing she wanted me to do it. Once I gave her a peck she turned super on, started kissing me on the mouth and her hand grabbed my dick over my pants. At this point my dick was still soft.

I can feel maybe she is a bit disappointed that my dick is soft so she unzipped my pant and help me to take it off. Then she put my soft dick in to her mouth and started blowing till it became hard. After that she sort of ordered me to fuck her. I did so reluctantly since she is my MD. Needless to say I have to keep pumping hard to keep my dick hard which really turned her on. In the end she managed to cum from me fucking her and she asked me to shoot inside since she has already menopause so no chance of getting pregnant.

After that experience I no longer feel that sex is very precious and started visiting HC to look for syt. Partly is to help remove the memory of me fucking a granny.
Old 16-11-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
I don’t know why but I turned around and gave her a peck on her cheek, maybe because I felt pressured in knowing she wanted me to do it. Once I gave her a peck she turned super on, started kissing me on the mouth and her hand grabbed my dick over my pants. At this point my dick was still soft.

I can feel maybe she is a bit disappointed that my dick is soft so she unzipped my pant and help me to take it off. Then she put my soft dick in to her mouth and started blowing till it became hard. After that she sort of ordered me to fuck her. I did so reluctantly since she is my MD. Needless to say I have to keep pumping hard to keep my dick hard which really turned her on. In the end she managed to cum from me fucking her and she asked me to shoot inside since she has already menopause so no chance of getting pregnant.
Was this your first time having sex with a woman ?
Old 16-11-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i meet in sugarbook.live biggest gap is 20 years, so is not until granny level, but instead, i will say is mommy level. The feeling is quite good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1