The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Kinkiest sexperience

What is the kinkiest or most unusual sexual experience you've ever had?

I'll tell mine first. My girlfriend backs hometown in weekend and I had a mutual friend over so he could sniff her used panties while he jacked off. This was thing my girlfriends that wasn't open to anything outside of the two of us, so having a mutual friend get off to her scent was amazingly hot for me. I ended up jerking off while watching him get off to her scent and her panties.
Old 20-10-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kinkiest sexperience

TS this is so kinky!
Old 21-10-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
bundeslega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Surprisingly the girl is not from sugarbook?
Old 21-10-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
What is the kinkiest or most unusual sexual experience you've ever had?

I'll tell mine first. My girlfriend backs hometown in weekend and I had a mutual friend over so he could sniff her used panties while he jacked off. This was thing my girlfriends that wasn't open to anything outside of the two of us, so having a mutual friend get off to her scent was amazingly hot for me. I ended up jerking off while watching him get off to her scent and her panties.
So now you are a guy and can jerk off? or are you a ladyboy?
Old 21-10-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Did u guys rub each other’s cock? Hahaha
Old 21-10-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
4k1con63 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wa lao eh bro, are you bi or gay? You jerk while watching another guy jerking.
Dont tell me you go and help him also and he help you.
Old 21-10-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 3
Fuckjasonphang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You get hard and aroused looking at another man PCC? You sure you are not a gay? And do a grammar and English check before you post. It's so disturbing reading your post.
Old 21-10-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm. A quickie in the dark on a bench at Mount Faber while a group of people walked past with my then-GF currently-wife.
Old 21-10-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 13
handsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of light

during my ite days, had a fwb who's bi and have a gf. on my birthday, she gifted me a bj as a present, with it ending with CIM. i didn't think too much about it but later that night, she sent me a selfie of her french kissing her gf with the caption "don't tell her but she's tasting you too". i thought it was kinky as hell and i jacked off to the pictures many times.
Old 22-10-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
krupuk is Cool - loads of Potential

Met up from a dating app - Malay lady in a tudung (22). Chatted n bonded over anime n sports. Learnt she's a virgin n wants to stay that way but she gets really turned on sexually - forbade penetration but was down for licking etc. Lowered the defenses gradually till one time we got so turned on I grabbed my cock, gently inserted the head into that virgin pussy up against the hymen n blasted. Expression of shock n awe on her face - priceless. Promises kept.
Old 22-10-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 3
Fuckjasonphang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Did u guys rub each other’s cock? Hahaha
Jasonphang is a fucking bastard. He should burn in hell together with his mother.
Old 22-10-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by krupuk View Post
Met up from a dating app - Malay lady in a tudung (22). Chatted n bonded over anime n sports. Learnt she's a virgin n wants to stay that way but she gets really turned on sexually - forbade penetration but was down for licking etc. Lowered the defenses gradually till one time we got so turned on I grabbed my cock, gently inserted the head into that virgin pussy up against the hymen n blasted. Expression of shock n awe on her face - priceless. Promises kept.
She could have sue u for rape.
Old 22-10-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
illusions is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I like kinky experiences. Camping here....

for me... first time having sex with a sweet girl. then she suggested to try 69 and mutual cim. We managed to cum (almost together) and the feeling of my cum in her mouth at the same time as her squirt in mine was really weird and arousing.
Old 22-10-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

And what was the promise that was made and kept ah? That she was a virgin and wanted to stay that way??

Quote:
Originally Posted by krupuk View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-10-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusions View Post
I like kinky experiences. Camping here....

for me... first time having sex with a sweet girl. then she suggested to try 69 and mutual cim. We managed to cum (almost together) and the feeling of my cum in her mouth at the same time as her squirt in mine was really weird and arousing.
69 is also my favourite, get service for each other
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1